Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ Poor Wolf? Blair just ran into a mountain!!
Haha yes but everyone keeps calling him names XD

Oh crap! Forgot I had to post first oops~

/goes type

:( sorry to see Nova go, but I completely understand.
Lol yes I want to see Rob's response!~

As in our plan, Temper must post before I do. Thanks everyone.
I'm glad you like bot, Scarletta. It's my persona.
It works for ya hehe ;)

Reactions: Boss Megu
damn it i can't like, love and thank your post at once aaaaaaaaarrrrghh

Question, can we use hand-to-hand with other players in a non-lethal way? Not planning to use this now, just want to know before it comes up, y'know?

Aww meany Rob didnt react to Winter at all, and here she thought they were friends...Err well acquaintances lol. Nice post though :)

Yay Thane found his Hidden! Now to find Winter's Seeker....*Looks to Lory and Temper* what do you 2 evil geniuses have planned?

To kill me off perhaps, with that Skye chick.. >.<

LOL I think she kinda just ignored you, and your suppose to be following Rob :P

I did not get notifications for the hidden thread. Even though I have it on my "watch" list. Weird stuff.. This.. I will have to make a post soon then. Though I have no idea where to go.. Except out the engineering room, and maybe the elevators? since middle deck is pretty much screwed

I did not get notifications for the hidden thread. Even though I have it on my "watch" list. Weird stuff.. This.. I will have to make a post soon then. Though I have no idea where to go.. Except out the engineering room, and maybe the elevators? since middle deck is pretty much screwed
Ya elevators I imagine thats where Rob is expecting to go. I hate it when that happens XD

Question, can we use hand-to-hand with other players in a non-lethal way? Not planning to use this now, just want to know before it comes up, y'know?

Yes, Hiddens are very much allowed to improvise! Tayla did it too. Anthony did it too, before the reset, that is.

Aww meany Rob didnt react to Winter at all, and here she thought they were friends...Err well acquaintances lol. Nice post though :)

Yay Thane found his Hidden! Now to find Winter's Seeker....*Looks to Lory and Temper* what do you 2 evil geniuses have planned?

Evil geniuses! :>

Pardon Rob, apparently Maker's panikcing and pushing data into Rob's mind a lot.

Ohh, I didn't either. It was suddenly removed from my Watch list!
Anyway, don't worry. Rob went to yell instruct Dante to go up.

EVERYONE RUN TO THE SAVE POOOOOINT! :o
God luck, everyone!

Yes, Hiddens are very much allowed to improvise! Tayla did it too. Anthony did it too, before the reset, that is.

Evil geniuses! :>

Pardon Rob, apparently Maker's panikcing and pushing data into Rob's mind a lot.

Ohh, I didn't either. It was suddenly removed from my Watch list!
Anyway, don't worry. Rob went to yell instruct Dante to go up.

EVERYONE RUN TO THE SAVE POOOOOINT! :o
God luck, everyone!
I will make you tell me! Or I will....Make you malfunction with manly pics! Muwahaha!

tumblr_mbqs6bGG0j1ro8cnpo1_500.gif

Rob was too busy trying to save Tony's ass again. Sorry Winter, but don't worry. He'll acknowledge you.

...If he survives.

To kill me off perhaps, with that Skye chick.. >.<

...Rob screamed instructed for him to run. :P and he kinda made an ice path leading up. O.O;

....Is my post that long and horribly written? I can go rewrite.../dies in sadness
No, I'm serious though. Is my post understandable? :P

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oi. I'm not getting notifications for either of these threads

Rob was too busy trying to save Tony's ass again. Sorry Winter, but don't worry. He'll acknowledge you.

...If he survives.

...Rob screamed instructed for him to run. :P and he kinda made an ice path leading up. O.O;

....Is my post that long and horribly written? I can go rewrite.../dies in sadness
No, I'm serious though. Is my post understandable? :P
Lol he better! XD

And no its very understandable to me =D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
of course he will. After he gets back from saving a few people. xD Winter is a very distinct player. Plus she's blonde. Rob has a thing for blondes.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :D Much appreciated!

Oi. I'm not getting notifications for either of these threads

I'm not getting notifs for a LOT of the rp's I've joined either. So the only thing I can suggest right now is that you manually check for it every day. :P esp since Lory and live in a different time zone. so anytime you can. Sorry bout that. /though its not really my fault.

Definitely not your fault. Just kind of annoying in general

Just bookmark your roleplays and check them manually. Takes me like 30 seconds to check both threads of all 7 of my roleplays.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.