Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
super glad. :)

stay tuned. Hidden Level 1 is about to end.

And Level 2...is well, about to begin. ;D

Thank you Mie. And I REALLY will need your help. Tomorrow is going to be a busy, busy day. :)

It took me 3 seconds to understand that joke. And I was going to answer that I'm part Chinese then suddenly understood that joke. /deskpalm

I'm sorry, my antenna is broken today. I spazzed too much.

And it totally seems my Seekers are all missing. So here's what's going to happen. When I post as Robert tomorrow, (waiting a little bit more) I shall proceed to move on to Level 2.

I will be revamping Hidden...in a sense. I'll be opening a new thread and etc and link it back here. And I will be tagging people to ensure that EVERYONE is aware because really, it could be that some people aren't reading this. :P That's fine. Totally fine.

You don't have to worry though, your characters will be the same. Everything will be the same. Except that this time the new thread starts at Level 2. (which I'm SUPER excited about to be honest) I'll have our current awesome banner taken down and I'll request a new one and start things a fresh.

I mean, it's sad it isn't moving. And I have so much new people waiting and currently pending. So I'll be doing drastic in Rob's post that just ends Level 1 in a blur. Haven't figured out what bit is yet, but I will.

I won't giving up on this. /yeah!!\ This RP is my brain baby with Mie, totally not giving up on this. Tots.
LOL silly, thats fine with me I dont mind just moving on to the 2nd level. Glad your not giving up! =D also what about making a 8 year old Hidden?

I am soooo excited! I just can't hide it! Gonna kill me some Hidden! Woot!

I mean, don't read that part..... >.>

Reactions: Boss Megu
Also relevant, can you kill creatures with your bare hands? And can a Seeker give his/her Hidden a weapon?

Potatocat, it's been mentioned that a Hidden can only equip a weapon when a Seeker (any) will hand it over to them. :)

...and for your bare hands...hmmm....didn't think about that. Let me convene to my thoughts and my co-mod.

and xypher, we're still debating on your character. I mean, a kid in the game would be totally awesome and provide so much plot material but I think I'll have to draw a line on this one. 2 characters per player. 1 hidden, 1 seeker. More than that would be a little unfair to everyone else, don't you think? And it could potentially come up confusing and overwhelming to everyone else.
Iloveyoupleasedon'thateme.

Potatocat, it's been mentioned that a Hidden can only equip a weapon when a Seeker (any) will hand it over to them. :)

...and for your bare hands...hmmm....didn't think about that. Let me convene to my thoughts and my co-mod.

and xypher, we're still debating on your character. I mean, a kid in the game would be totally awesome and provide so much plot material but I think I'll have to draw a line on this one. 2 characters per player. 1 hidden, 1 seeker. More than that would be a little unfair to everyone else, don't you think? And it could potentially come up confusing and overwhelming to everyone else.
Iloveyoupleasedon'thateme.
Lol thats fine I understand, hmm guess ill add her if 1 of my other characters gets killed off.

...do you want to kill off Winter? OAO~ I love Winter. and I'm really sorry bwot not accepting your kid. /shot

Its easy.. You use " @ " to tag.

@Temper Tantrum

or...

@~ Xypher Doragon ~

After typing in this -> @ <-- make no space, just type in the username of the one you want to tag and his name will pop up, click it. and he/she is tagged. or type in their name by yourself, without spelling mistakes.

Aaaaaaaaand.... yes.. there are a few with weird nicknames and unusual letters that you have a hard time using.. When you have to tag that person.

Edit: Something is wrong with this thread or the forum?.. To me it showed that the latest conversation here was about tags and how to tag difficult names.. Oops..

...hi, Akashi...we've resolved that conversation...but thank you for another run down. xDDDD

and hi~♫ Didn't expect to see you here! :3

...do you want to kill off Winter? OAO~ I love Winter. and I'm really sorry bwot not accepting your kid. /shot
No lol, just saying if Thanatos or Winter gets killed off (since its possible) ill throw my kid in there if thats okay. Silly

I am everywhere nowadays. When it comes to this site. Looking for some interesting RPs.

So what is this RP about? Looks.. Creepy..

And how are you doing :3

Xypher, that's tots okay! LOL a kid seeker! and robs going to go all, awww, what can you do brat? and pats his head and jumps away when the kid blasts him his power. WTF kid?! <---totally see that happening~

Hello Akashi the 2nd lurker~♫ And lol, My Hidden isn't creepy! ...ish. The RP is about you know, people being hidden and partnered up and the other of the pair tries to find their partner and not get killed. The usual. (OTL I just down played my RP)

Me? I'm doing fine! You? ...or wait, are you talking about my RP...? Because we're not doing fine, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
Lol jeeze Tantrum your hyper tonight XD but that does sound pretty funny rofl im so gonna pick on Rob if I make a kid.

@Akashi Ya it looks a bit creepy at first but its really not, your either a Hidden or a Seeker and your paired with 1 Hidden and 1 Seeker (random choosing since GM and co-GM choose for you) and the object is to survive the game you've been kinda "kidnapped" into. Hidden's dont really have any abilities or skills but they can get them if they kill a Seeker, they then get the Seekers power(s). Seeker's start off with 1 power of there choosing unless they kill other Seeker's for more (not including Skye, co-gm's 2nd character. Shes a bitch haha). If the Seeker or Hidden your paired with gets killed either by the monsters roaming the levels or by other Seekers/Hidden you both die.

Sorry if I made it sound complicated....

Reactions: Boss Megu
Players, this is the list I have so far. If you want to back out or stop feel free to PM Lorchenne or me, please. and RESPOND if you are still active. Please. No one but Scharletta changed their names, right? Right? OTL

Seekers:
@Temper Tantrum --> Robert "The Twister" Sinclaire (21) w/ Cryokinesis
@Lorchenne ---> Skye (-) w/ Aerokinesis
@Asuna21 ---> Nixie (24) w/ Hydrokinesis
@The_Silver_Dragon --> Zuki (19) w/ Pyrokinesis
@Rainbowwave ---> Josh Milliontear (19) Pyrokinesis
@
senpai ---> The Seeker on Fire (17) Pyrokinesis
@[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8000]N0VA™[/COLOR][/SIZE] ---> Adam Bar Thompson (9) Pyrokinesis
@The Dark Guardian --> Liam anderson [21] Super Strength
@Mr. V ----> Alexander Kreig [ 23] Aerokinesis
@~ Xypher Doragon ~ -----> Thanatos 'Thane' Heggerhorse [20] Cryokinesis

Hidden:
@Temper Tantrum ---> Violette Biela (15 months)
@Lorchenne ---> Anthony (20)
@~ Xypher Doragon ~ --> Winter (18)
@Rainbowwave --> Ashely O'copper (17)
@Nitsua43 ---> Jacob Medici (24)
@senpai ---> Augustus 'Gus' Sage (16)
@Tanzinite--> tayla kent [18]
@Potatocat ---> wolf wolters [34]
@Sapphire ---> sapphire knight [21]
@Lexialea ---> amara shadow [15]

Did I get everyone? Yes? No? And yes people, I am still accepting players.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
If it helps. I guess I asked about how you were doing IC and OOC? But it looks like you aren't doing so well IC.. XD

So basically, you are in a pair trying to find another pair? So its like a game?.. And are you guys accepting? Because I might join.

And I am doing just great. About to make a character for one of the RPs I'm in. And that would be my 3rd character.

@~ Xypher Doragon ~ You are killing a kid? How... I mean so..... cruel.. o.O

Players, this is the list I have so far. If you want to back out or stop feel free to PM Lorchenne or me, please. and RESPOND if you are still active. Please. No one but Scharletta changed their names, right? Right? OTL

Seekers:
@Temper Tantrum --> Robert "The Twister" Sinclaire (21) w/ Cryokinesis
@Lorchenne ---> Skye (-) w/ Aerokinesis
@Asuna21 ---> Nixie (24) w/ Hydrokinesis
@The_Silver_Dragon --> Zuki (19) w/ Pyrokinesis
@Rainbowwave ---> Josh Milliontear (19) Pyrokinesis
@
senpai ---> The Seeker on Fire (17) Pyrokinesis
@N0VA™ ---> Adam Bar Thompson (9) Pyrokinesis
@The Dark Guardian --> Liam anderson [21] Super Strength
@Mr. V ----> Alexander Kreig [ 23] Aerokinesis
@~ Xypher Doragon ~ -----> Thanatos 'Than' Heggerhorse [20] Cryokinesis

Hidden:
@Temper Tantrum ---> Violette Biela (15 months)
@Lorchenne ---> Anthony (20)
@~ Xypher Doragon ~ --> Winter (18)
@Rainbowwave --> Ashely O'copper (17)
@Nitsua43 ---> Jacob Medici (24)
@senpai ---> Augustus 'Gus' Sage (16)
@Tanzinite--> tayla kent [18]
@Potatocat ---> wolf wolters [34]
@Sapphire ---> sapphire knight [21]
@Lexialea ---> amara shadow [15]

Did I get everyone? Yes? No? And yes people, I am still accepting players.
LOL well you got mine, but its "Thane" not Than, not a big deal though. Also does anybody like his last name? *grins*

If it helps. I guess I asked about how you were doing IC and OOC? But it looks like you aren't doing so well IC.. XD

So basically, you are in a pair trying to find another pair? So its like a game?.. And are you guys accepting? Because I might join.

And I am doing just great. About to make a character for one of the RPs I'm in. And that would be my 3rd character.

@~ Xypher Doragon ~ You are killing a kid? How... I mean so..... cruel.. o.O
Wahh? Im not killing anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.