Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lexiealea thank you for taking time to check this out! I'll gladly take your character. :) While waiting for Level 2, please refer to the Rule Book for the rules/guidelines and etc. And if you have any question, feel free to post here. :)

Xypher, how do I tag you?! LOL and was joking. He doesn't even know I exist.

@Lexiealea thank you for taking time to check this out! I'll gladly take your character. :) While waiting for Level 2, please refer to the Rule Book for the rules/guidelines and etc. And if you have any question, feel free to post here. :)

Xypher, how do I tag you?! LOL and was joking. He doesn't even know I exist.
XD lol secret crush?

Ummm... @~ Xypher Doragon ~ like this?

Name: Thanatos (Thane) Heggerhorse
Skill: Cryokinesis
Just because I like using pics to describe my characters lol
tumblr_mjlwm9VooX1s4e7neo1_500.jpg

(If its allowed Id like to make another hidden too, heres her CS. If its not ignore it lol)

Name: Ebony Silvera

Last edited:
HOW IS IT STUPID @Temper Tantrum it's it's it's. :(

Okay. Tension down-ing forever. I'm changing now.

Anyway, I'm gonna make a new tally.

So my characters are accepted? o.o also I added a pic for Thanatos lol

Question, why isnt there a power for lightning/electricity?

I didn't wanna put it in because I'm not so well acquainted with it, but I don't know if Megu would.

Anyway, don't forget that pictures aren't necessary. :D Thanks, though.

Also, I can't say Ebony is accepted yet, that'll be for discussion at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay =) lol just wondering

Can I see the polls between seekers and hiders please?

We're transitioning into the next level pretty soon, @KukkiMonsuta so it'll change soon. There's a player list in the Rulebook at the very last part. Um, it's in my blog, and also on the first post of this thread. I can't link you because my keyboard sucks.

Can I just say, I am super excited. Mostly because my character is going to hate being a Hidden. Oh, poor Wolf is goign to go mad not being allowed to hit back. XD

He's allowed, sure. The effect of which depends on the situation. Like, if he hits Skye, Violette or Rob, he's dead for sure. He hits Tony...we'll see.

Well, we knows more than a few ways to kill a man with his bear hands.

Scarletta I couldn't tag you, my tilde key doesn't work. We regretfully inform you that your application for Ebony Silvera has been denied on the grounds that all players received a text message from Maker when they're chosen to play. She is below the acceptable age to own a cellphone or read a text as the plot requires.

I'm so sorry. :(

@Potatocat it'll be fun to see him go against the Maker's creation, Robert's precious baby and a glitch. For plot twists!

But come on, don't hit Tony. He's a bad liar but he's a nice guy. D: And srsly would anyone hurt a baby!???

Maybe not baby punching, but..... Tony'll need to put that cookie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.