Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, Xypher! You upgraded my down play. xDDD ilu.

..and does anyone know how I tag Nova's name? :/

Wahh? Im not killing anyone!

Rofl.. I thought you were gonna "throw your kid in there".. Like ina a hell hole or a fiery big oven.. I guess I made a mistake. My apologies..

@Temper Tantrum Yes, like this.

@N0VA™ <---------

N and the number 0 followed by his V should pop his name up. Click it. and voila!

Tagging him will bring him here naow! xD

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yay, Xypher! You upgraded my down play. xDDD ilu.

..and does anyone know how I tag Nova's name? :/
Hehe kinda, I think I just made it more complicated....XD I tried!

Nova? <_< dunno a Nova

Rofl.. I thought you were gonna "throw your kid in there".. Like ina a hell hole or a fiery big oven.. I guess I made a mistake. My apologies..

@Temper Tantrum Yes, like this.

@N0VA™ <---------

N and the number 0 followed by his V should pop his name up. Click it. and voila!
Pff meany Aki-kun, thinking im gonna kill a kid. Even if it is my own character haha, no I was saying I would put my kid character I have planned into the rp if 1 of my other 2 get killed off.

Pff meany Aki-kun, thinking im gonna kill a kid. Even if it is my own character haha, no I was saying I would put my kid character I have planned into the rp if 1 of my other 2 get killed off.

Haha. You never know..

And you always have more then one character in any RPs I've seen you in.

Haha. You never know..

And you always have more then one character in any RPs I've seen you in.
Actually I just made Thanatos (my seeker) a couple days ago, hes not even in the actual rp yet hes pending for the 2nd level. Winter is the character im playing right now. But yes I likes my characters lol I find making CS's fun.

wow you guys are fast today, I can't even follow. I figured it out~ xDDDD I mean, yeah. I went old school with the [][] things instead. meh. Iwaku hates me.

and I'll gladly take your character Akashi! Tots! ...yeah, we aren't doing so good that's why I'm revamping it to lvl 2 right away. :)

scharletta, I'm not hyper. I just have nothing better to do, except focus on creating level 2. :) ...but can't bec Lory is missing. :P

I find making CS's fun too, but playing more then 2 or 3 is just too much for me. :(

@Temper Tantrum Okay, I'll let you know if I'll make a CS for the RP :)

wow you guys are fast today, I can't even follow. I figured it out~ xDDDD I mean, yeah. I went old school with the [][] things instead. meh. Iwaku hates me.

and I'll gladly take your character Akashi! Tots! ...yeah, we aren't doing so good that's why I'm revamping it to lvl 2 right away. :)

scharletta, I'm not hyper. I just have nothing better to do, except focus on creating level 2. :) ...but can't bec Lory is missing. :P
Maybe im a bit hyper? Hehe

I cant wait! Hm @Lorchenne -chan needs to come back *pouts*

I find making CS's fun too, but playing more then 2 or 3 is just too much for me. :(

@Temper Tantrum Okay, I'll let you know if I'll make a CS for the RP :)
I havent played more than 2 at a time so I dont know if 3+ is too much for me, I dont think so though.

Pweeeaasseee? Oh you could be my Hidden's Seeker! That is if she doesnt already have one...Which I dont know since half the Seeker's bailed blah

Half the Seekers bailed huh? So is the RP a bit.. slow?

@~ Xypher Doragon ~ I'm not sure.. I might just make one.. Just for you :3

Half the Seekers bailed huh? So is the RP a bit.. slow?

@~ Xypher Doragon ~ I'm not sure.. I might just make one.. Just for you :3
Well right now its kinda stopped, but the 2nd level (which we should be starting anytime now) will have a new batch of Seekers/Hiddens that have been waiting to join, plus any Seekers/Hiddens from the 1st level (such as Winter my Hidden)

Awww you know you want to *puppy dog eyes*

Well right now its kinda stopped, but the 2nd level (which we should be starting anytime now) will have a new batch of Seekers/Hiddens that have been waiting to join, plus any Seekers/Hiddens from the 1st level (such as Winter my Hidden)

Awww you know you want to *puppy dog eyes*

Hmm.. I want to make one.. But considering if I have time.. I need to think :P

*Comes bursting through the door* Somebody rang? :D

Reactions: Boss Megu
I am still here, of course. And if Akashi wants to make a Hidden, I can make a Seeker if we need to even out the numbers.

I have just ended Hidden Level 1 and am in the process of starting Hidden Level 2 Thread. I'll have it up in a few minutes. Just need to run it through Lory. :)

Nova, glad to see your still on board! :)

And potato kitty, love to see you too, of course.

...I'm just sad to say Wave quit. :( So gonna edit the list of players to match yeah.

And now I just need to pair everyone off and stuff. Wow. Being a GM is hard stuff. O wO;

But here I am, don't you worry, everythings about to start. :D

@Akashi feel free to post a character sheet anytime kay?

I feel so loved with y'all. :)

Oh, who is my hidden? Will I need to find him/her IC or would it be posted here?

I have just ended Hidden Level 1 and am in the process of starting Hidden Level 2 Thread. I'll have it up in a few minutes. Just need to run it through Lory. :)

Nova, glad to see your still on board! :)

And potato kitty, love to see you too, of course.

...I'm just sad to say Wave quit. :( So gonna edit the list of players to match yeah.

And now I just need to pair everyone off and stuff. Wow. Being a GM is hard stuff. O wO;

But here I am, don't you worry, everythings about to start. :D

@Akashi feel free to post a character sheet anytime kay?

I feel so loved with y'all. :)
Yay awesome ending! Lol cant wait for level 2 =D feel bad for Rob though

@N0VA™ You dont know who your hidden or seeker is until you find them in the game

Well that's interesting... :D I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.