Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rather funny. My hidden banner is on with my hidden ooc thread. I'm giggling like mad at seeing my baby being broadcasted.

Don't mind me. Just being crazy. :)
Rofl silly, its a very cool banner

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
when I said my, I didn't meant to own the making of your baby, lory. sorry bout that. and I went owner ship mode because me you know.

gawd the english language is crazy.

@Obsidian L Scarletta you are so awesome btw.

crazy Temper. Oh...that's sound good. haha

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
when I said my, I didn't meant to own the making of your baby, lory. sorry bout that. and I went owner ship mode because me you know.

gawd the english language is crazy.

@Obsidian L Scarletta you are so awesome btw.

crazy Temper. Oh...that's sound good. haha
Lol your not english? And aww thank you =D ditto. And no comment on Crazy temper....XD

Reactions: Boss Megu
no, not British. English is a crazy language. Love it. I do! And it is my first language, don't worry. LOL. Just that when I'm super tension up, I can't words. :x hahaha (touched typist, my hands aren't as fast my mind) Can't speak, write and read my Mother Tongue as easy as English. OTL I'm an embarrassment to my own people. Oh well. :)

Oie! what's wrong with Crazy Temper? ...or does Crazy Tantrum sound better? :/ what do you think?

• Love
no, not British. English is a crazy language. Love it. I do! And it is my first language, don't worry. LOL. Just that when I'm super tension up, I can't words. :x hahaha (touched typist, my hands aren't as fast my mind) Can't speak, write and read my Mother Tongue as easy as English. OTL I'm an embarrassment to my own people. Oh well. :)

Oie! what's wrong with Crazy Temper? ...or does Crazy Tantrum sound better? :/ what do you think?

Name: Alexander Krieg
Skill: Aerokinesis

SEEKERS BITCHZ! So, one thing: I have to choose one weapon? Just some educated commentary based on what we have so far: A sword would be rather useful against Gargoyles (whom I presume aren't made of stone. If so, negate their mention) and Grim(s), as they're flesh and blood and can be slashed apart easily, but almost useless against the suit of armor, which I presume is empty, and perhaps only a little useful against the draconic boss, presuming that it has a soft spot and the Seeker has wonderful aim. Same goes for the lance, spear, and bow. Thus, the mace would be the most effective weapon, being able to crush the Gargoyles, Armor, and Grim, though fairly useless against the dragon. 3 surefire kills and one total failure over 2 surefire kills, a total failure, and a potential kill (or one sure thing and two potentials, depending on the composition of the gargoyles).

@Mr. V Welcome in! You may refer to this rule book for further information and message the bot through me.

Yey another Aerokinetic!
Stage 2 will be in an entirely different setting. It's all up to Maker. Who knows, it could be aliens next. Zombies. I don't know!

This goes for everybody. Please read the concise Rule Book of Hidden. Thank you!

• Thank You

LOL I like Tantrum

Er...can I join? If so then:

>>HIDDEN
Name: Tayla Kent

Let me know

Hey guys, Jacob found a mirror!
lyle_h%26s.jpg

@Lorchenne AKJSDFHKJABDCKJAEBFKJABKJCABEUIFBJKABFKLEBGKJDBGJKADBFJKADBFJKABDJFKBASLKFCFADSKFHAJKHJKDBVKJADBFACFAHRGHGBHALFJKXAMJKDABXFJHBNGHRBUIEFlawe;rainhfjdngvjkacbrguafbadbfauebjbfjkdbc;ufjdkbfuxbJABHFUBRJKFABFUDBFJKEBF;UBDGVJKOEWPAJFDNA;UFGABGAJKD ....keyboard smash ftw. O////O!!!!!

because chrome crashed on me, I couldn't see the faces of your sig but I KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT WHAT IT WAS!!!!! Wnajkdbhfjksdbgjkabgjkbad;jkfcjfaufjabf!!!

all that keyboard smash equals to I love your sig, may i has? Please? O///O~♥

PS. Great job on the rule book btw. You totally rock! I could like, disappear and you can work this entire thing without me! B-D

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
That moment of spazz aside:

@Obsidian L Scarletta that was NOT within the choices. >P but anyway~

@Mr. V Glad to have you on board. :)

@Tanzinite glad to see another hidden on board! :D Welcome!

at everyone else, the rule book link has been update on the first page post so Mie doesn't have to keep relinking it to everybody. LOL (though I know she totally doesn't mind.) :)

Happy Seeking. :D

Thanks, Megu. You can have my cute li'l chibi set of them Stormies. Went thru a lot of changes last night. And no really, the Rule Book was a collection of your info, I just spelled it out for you. - w -

right, because my spelling is absolutely rotten isn't it. LOL hahaha

*grabby hands at your sig* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant~

Take it? :O Just save it.
Anyway, no. There just needed some clarifications. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.