2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Short and sweet Idea. Details, rules, and more to come just a Interest check. So if it interests you stay tuned to hear more.

Alright who has seen Scooby-Doo The Witches Ghost or am I just that old. However I want to do a real life story after the gang gets to Salem and leaves. The Hex girl's a bit older still a band but weird stuff is happening again in Salem and they actually must discover the power with in to Defeat the new Darkness.(So slightly charmed and Scooby-Doo mix minus Scooby-Doo and gang.)

Roles (30-39)
witches
Thorn (Lead singer, guitarist) @~Dark Disney~
Dusk ( drummer, back up singer) @Life
Luna (singer, key boardest) open

Warlocks
Male Resident bad boy @LogicfromLogic
Male Quiet @LuckycoolHawk9
Male Smart Open

Last edited:
I watched like all the Scooby-doo movies. I still watch them actually. So no fear, scrabby-doo is hear.

I watched like all the Scooby-doo movies. I still watch them actually. So no fear, scrabby-doo is hear.
lmao yush

isn't is scrappy lol?

Liked the movie, but will decline. Thank you for the invitation.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Thanks for the invite but I'll have to pass. Not the biggest fan of Scooby-doo (though I still watched a few of the episodes).

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I would love to join-but I am not sure who I want to play. Also, just an FYI: Luna is the keyboardist and Dusk is the drummer @~Dark Disney~. I think that may change things up. ( And that may change the availability of the other girl)

I would love to join-but I am not sure who I want to play. Also, just an FYI: Luna is the keyboardist and Dusk is the drummer @~Dark Disney~. I think that may change things up. ( And that may change the availability of the other girl)
nvm

Read above and saw it got change. Also, I decided. I am going to reserve the quiet warlock for now.. ( If someone else truly wants him though and only one of the girls is left, I will offer him up and take the last one.) @~Dark Disney~

Read above and saw it got change. Also, I decided. I am going to reserve the quiet warlock for now.. ( If someone else truly wants him though and only one of the girls is left, I will offer him up and take the last one.) @~Dark Disney~
lol okay

Status
Not open for further replies.