Hetalia Roleplay

(laughing so hard spirt)
Germany was about to kick Rassia when Italy hugged him from behind. "No Germany"

Russia stands up and looks at Hungary. "You have?"

images
"America..."

stop showing cute pics of evil russia.)

Germany noddes and calms down for Ital

"Your second on the list. France is first." Hungary laughs. America was too depressed to talk and opened his 13th hamburger and started eating it.

((I offer you a firm but friendly 'no.'))

"But France and I are pals." Russia says, smiling again.

Hungary couldn't take it anymlore and ran out of the room.

images
Canada frowned, and stopped. "America!! Please, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!!" He said, beginning to tear up. "Please at least talk to me!... Please..."

Russia sighs. "Can we now please get on with the meeting? We are solving nothing."

England nodded. "Yeah... let us continue with the meeting," he sighed. He glanced over at America and Canada, and back at the others. He just hoped they could figure things out on their own.

America hugs Canada. "You shouldn't be sorry. I should."

Canada gently hugged him back, trying to hold back his tears. "no, I shouldn't have sp-spoken up, I'm fine with being picked on, really..." he said, sniffling. "Tomorrow I'll make you pancakes for breakfast if you want me to..."

America looks him straight in the eye. "No. You did what you thought was right and that's important."

A single tear rolled down his cheek.
images
"Alfred, I..." He sniffled a little, and sighed. He decided his silence was the best thing to say, and gently hugged him again, burying his face in his chest.
England smiled when he saw the two make up. He'd been watching the two, much less paying attention to the meeting.

America hugs back. "Sorry for being a jerk brother."

"You aren't a j-jerk brother... you're my brother..." he said softly, smiling a little. "And I wouldn't want anyone else."

Matt smiled back. "O-oh, we should probably be paying attention, right?" he asked quietly. "I'll just sneak back to my seat," he said.

And so he did.

The meeting was over quickly after that...