Hetalia Roleplay

Germany and Italy left for home with a smile on each others face

Canada walked back to America, and smiled. "Alfred, did you wanna have a pancake party? Like we did when we were little?~ Remember? We'd make pancakes and give them to France and England, then we'd all pig out on pancakes 'till our stomachs ached~"

Matt smiled, and started walking back home. "I've got plenty of batter! And more importantly, syrup!"

(I assume they have the same house o3oU)

America laughs. "Yeah! You sure do!"
(I don't think so.)

(yeah I guess not since they're older o.o. .. but they're still twins, twins stay together a lot... but they're older- yeah just ignore me.)

Canada smiled, and nodded. "Let's go to my house then~" he said, leading the way.

America nods. "Yeah! You have all the stuff, Bro!"

Matthew smiled, and unlocked the door. "Welcome~" he chuckled, and lead the way to the kitchen. He grabbed the pancake batter and the maple syrup.

America laughs. "Cool place! Shouldn't you also take care of your polar bear!? You said he was sick!"

Canada gasped. "Oh I forgot about my little Kuma! I need to check his temperature, and..."

America smiles. "It's ok dude! I'll help!"

Canada stopped panicking for a bit, then smiled. "Thanks, Alfred~" he said softly, then began walking to his room, a little ball of fur laying in the bed like a normal person would, with his head on the pillow and blanket over him.

(OMG XD the meaning of Hetalia means so much sense.
Hetalia being a portmanteau of Hetare ("useless") and Italia (Italy). )

America follows him and his eyes widen. "He's just so cute."

Mattie smiled. "Yeah, he is..." he replied softly, and felt Kuma's head in a gentle mannor. "You're still pretty warm, poor thing..."
Kuma was silent, and he watched America curiously. He wasn't used to anyone coming other than Canada.

America looks back at Canada. "So what can I do to help."

"... Let's make the pancakes. He likes those~ Don't you Kuma?" Matthew asked, petting the bear's head.
"Who are you?" the bear asked.
"...I'm Canada... Your owner..."

Psst...
You guys should make an OOC thread in the Jump In: Plot Discussion area!
Then, you don't need to interrupt the story with questions and comments :D
Thanks, everyone!