Hetalia Roleplay

(XD)

Canada shivered a little, not used to everyone watching him like this. "I-I just... I don't wanna keep getting hurt because of you..." He said softly. "And on top of it, Kuma was too sick for me to even bring him to the meeting!"

America looks at him in fear. "Ok. Do whatever you want." Hungary cheers. "Go Canada Go!"

Canada looked down at the table as if it was suddenly very interesting. "I j-j-ju..." it was hard for anyone to hear him now, and it was obvious that his shyness was kicking in. He bit his lip, shivering. In a few moments, he had ran out of the room, sobbing.

Germany walked up to Canada and puts a hand on his sholder. "its ok say wht you want canada"

"It's not my th-thing... maybe I should just... stay unnoticed. Did you see the fear on America's face?" He whispered, looking up at Ludwig.

he noddes "and thats a good thing you should speak up more" with that Germany smiled

Canada's eyes widened at seeing Germany's rare smile. "D-Did I do that?..." He asked softly, looking at him. "You're smiling about me speaking up? How come?...

Or are you just happy someone put Alfred in his place?..."

both more on the you speaking up and i am happy for you to finely speak up of your self canada" he said as he stops smiling. Italy pokes Germany and said "Germany smile smile"

Canada wiped away a few tears, sighing softly and sitting down. "Thanks, Germany..."

no problem." he said with an anger smile becuase Italy was poking him. he grabbes his finger and pulls him closer to him. "what do you think your doing Italy" he looked at Italy pissed off

Canada glanced around nervously. A few of the countries were still staring at him in shock.

Canada hugged himself a bit, since his polarbear was at home. He glanced over at America.

Russia had watched the meeting unfold with silent content. "Canada, if you want to be noticed more, you should do something for a more powerful country, like me!" he said, smiling at Canada. "I can already see you from my house."

Germany looked over at Russia and says "say the one who wants to be mother russia"

(in side joke bt if you know where i got that laugh with me)

(lolwut ||D I think I kinda got it)

Canada was silent again, and he looked over at Russia fearfully. "L-Like?"

Ignoring Germany's comment, he looked blissfully at Canada. "Sell some Maple Syrup or something."

((Sorry, had to:
))

"Wait?! I've been selling you guys maple syrup and how many times have you just said, "Thanks, America"!?"

Hungary glares at Russia. "Don't you dare trick poor Canada into becoming you servant!" America sits in his chair and starts eating a hamburger.