He's A Bad Boy with Arcanum and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah squealed as she felt him bring her into his lap. She giggled and said " okay and don't forget Jessica is involved too." she smiled softly. She looked over at the two a D heard Jay she shook her head and giggled she poked at jay" hun stop it " she giggled and then kissed his lips. She was going to figure all of this out. Sarah smiled and nodded a bit. Savannah then said" so Sarah your going to be my maid of honor so you have to help me. "
Sarah stuck her tongue out" of course I will. "savannah smiled and looked at Jay. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips. She smiled " so when do we wanna get married hmm? "she grinned

"We can choose the date carefully tomorrow. It's all up to you and how long we'll take to plan our wedding" He said, smirking. He kissed her some more and then looked over to Dan, who was also smirking.
"Well guys, it's late. Dan, take Sarah home safe dude, or I'll kick you in the chin" Jay threatened him playfully.
"Yes sir!" Daniel said, smirking and then he went to the door with Sarah in tow. Jake bid them goodbye and then turned to Savannah.

"Are you happy?" He asked her, looking in her eyes. He loved her eyes. They were big, innocent and truthful.

Savannah smiled as she looked at him. She was glad. She nodded and soo name went to go say goodbye to them. It was so late, she picked up the game and then went to him" of course I am. Your in my life that's all I need to be happy" she kissed him" You tired? " she asked him. She couldn't believe her friends embarrassed them like that. She giggled at the thought. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him some more. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

Jay smiled fondly and then led her to their bedroom. He also smirked and tickled her sides once they were already on the bed.
He then went a bid bolder and groped her breast. He didn't blush and just smirked at the dark, but didn't do anything stupider than
that.
"Goodnight love" He whispered, calling her love for the first time. He kissed her forehead and embraced her gently.

Savannah goggles as she was tickled. She smiled as she then soon felt her breast groped. She then hugged him and cuddle up to him she didn't say anything. She soon fell asleep on his chest. Well her head on his chesf

The next day, Jake have taken Savannah and Jessica to a Clothe store. He gave her his credit card and let her buy as much as she want with no limits.

He then strolled across the shopping center and got out of the complex.
On the other side of the street, there was a thug.
Jake's eyes narrowed but he walked up to the man anyway.

"The race will now be sooner Jake. The bets have increased." The man said. Jake sighed.
"Fine. When?"
"Tomorrow" Said the thug, smirking. Jake's eyes widened.
"Are you kidding me!?"
"No. It's tomorrow. I'll see you there!" The man smirked and left a very angry Jake that resortef himself to kick the thrash can.

Savannah looked over thinking. She tilted her head softly. She smiled and soon went shopping and later they were going to have to get her sister presents soon. She was going to have to find her fiance. She got makeup shampoo Conditioner and everything she needed and wanted a little bit. Jessica got clothes too and she was wearing cute stuff.

Jake then went up to Savannah and smiled warmly at her.
He embraced her and petted Jessica's hair.
"Okay girls, you're hungry? Maybe I can take you two out to dinner" He grinned.

Minutes later, the trio were on a expensive restaurant, with a beautiful garden. Jake asked for the best table, near the garden.
"What do you gals want?" He asked them, eyeing the menu.

Savannah smiled tilted her head softly. She bit her lower lip. She soon went with him to get food. She glanced around at and smiled before she got in the restaurant. She looked at him as he asked that. She smiled and said " a soda with steak" she smiled and Jessica smiled" smoothie and Mac and cheese"

The butler rose and eyebrow but Jake just grinned and ordered the same as Annah.
Minutes later, their food came. "So, have you girls got anything you need?" He asked, smiling fondly.

Jake then stroked Savannah's cheek and smiled fondly.

Savannah smiled and nodded " yeah and we got some stuff we wanted. " she got a set of lingerie that she was going to wear for their first night. Savannah smiled softly as she looked at him. She then said " so Jay we need to discuss when do we want to get married?" she asked.
Jessica smiled as she watched the two. She tilted her head and watched them. She grjnned

He nodded at her question. "Yeah. I want to give you girls all the time you'll be needing to plan the wedding. Maybe in three or fours months. I guess that we'll be doing something simple, just for friends and family" He told her. "And... Who will be walking you down the aisle, Annah? Your father?" He asked, a bit annoyed. He hated her father, but would respect her wishes if she wants her father there for her.

Savannah smiled she knew that was a short time for most marriage planning. She smiled and said " great that sounds like a plan. " she heard him and shook her head " no I want my uncle walking me down, I am not wanting my father to attend. " she said to him. She tilted her head and smiled. She kissed his cheek. She gulped nervously. She smiled lightly at him. She looked at Jessica and nodded. Jessica smiled and soon their food came.

He nodded at her decision and then resorted himself to eat his food calmly.
After they ate and chatted some more, Jake decided that it was time to leave the restaurant.
Soon they left and went to their flat. Jake kept teasing Savannah, kissing her lightly while smiling widely at her.
"I love you, you know?" He told her, sincerely.

Savannah smiled as she got into the car and got Jessica in. She kept hearing him she blushed and said " aww thanks" she watched the road so they were in their flat. Jessica wanted to watch a movie and so she put it on and then she kissed him and smiled. She then sat on his lap after coming back, she kissed his cheek and smiled and then kissed his neck.

Jake wrapped his strong arms around Savannah protectively and adjusted her on his lap. His mind was elsewhere however.
He kept remembering that tomorrow he would be racing against his ex-gang fellows. He scowled.
However, Annah was doing a great job on distracting him, as she straddled him and kissed his neck. He felt a bit... Aroused.
But he didn't want to do anything stupid, so he just kissed her passionately and caressed her hips.

Savannah smiled softly as she kissed his neck she had light kisses and her lips were soft as she kissed him. She grinned and felt this she then began kissing his lips softly and grinned. She was glad. She tilted her head and looked at him " are you okay you seem like somethings on your mimd" she whispered. She was straddling him and she smiled looking at him. She grinned and then kissed him lips passionately.

He blushed. "N-no I'm fine... Really." He tried to reassure her, while hugging her closer. "Let's go to bed... I'm really tired, you know" He told her. As they neared their bed, Jake embraced her from behind and kissed her neck. "I can't wait to marry you... I'm happy and excited" he told her, whispering in her ear. Her skin looked so smooth... He then just caressed it lightly and tenderly, then rested his hands on her hip as they entered their room.
When they were already settled on their covers, Jay hugged her closer to his chest and kissed her possessively. "I want you..." He whispered.

Savannah smiled as she heard him " okay then let's get to bed." she knew that Jessica was already sleeping. Savannah smiled and then closed her eyes lightly as she felt his touch to her skin. She smiled and moved her head to the side. " I can't wait either" she whispered to him. She then went to lay down one She got into her comfy clothes. She then heard him. She smiled as she heard those words " I want you too..." she kissed his lips softly.

Hearing the words of confirmation, Jake kissed her fully on the lips, his tongue dominating over hers. He just caressed her cheeks and proceeded to be gentle and amorous with her. He was calm and patient, and made sure that she was enjoying everything and not regretting it.
"I love you" He told her as he kissed her lips and caressed her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.