He's A Bad Boy with Arcanum and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah looked at him " how many of your father has friends that has daughters.. I mean.." she smiled and then hearing him she shrugged and said" one way to find out can we go talk to him together real quick to see who it is I mean I remember those parties and seeing only you and me were the only kids wanna go find out? " she asked with a smile.

If her bestfriend was her fiance then this was great even though she was pissed at her father but he abuses her everyday

He sighed.

"Fine, my old man is probably in his house." He said, not resisting her beautiful smile. His heart beat wildly in his chest. If she was his fiancee, then things would change forever.

Together they went up to his father's place. It was a huge and luxurious house. When they entered, he took her hand in his gently and guided her through the house.

"Hey, dad! Are you there!?" He called out. His father then shouted at him to go upstairs. He was probably in his home office, working like no tomorrow. Jay sighed at the thought.

"Old man. You should stop working so much!" His son complained. The father then smiled, but paused when he saw the girl.
"Oh... How did you met her? I thought her father was supposed to bring her here on the next dinner..." The older man trailed off.
"Her father? You mean the drunk bastard who I've beaten yesterday?" he said, smugly.
"YOU WHAT?" His father asked, eyes widening.
"Yeah, I've beaten him into a pulp. He was hurting his daughter here, my best friend. So it's her? Savannah is my fiancee?" Jake demanded answers, impatiently. His father sighed, but nodded.
"Yes. I remembered that he had two daughters and called him, for business discussions. I have heard that he had lost his fortune somehow, so I thought that I could've help. Ahhh, yes... Now I remember... You two are childhood friends, isn't?" His father inquired.
"Yeah. But more than friends now, It seems." Jay smiled, looking to Annah. His father's eyebrows furrowed. What was going on?

"So you don't mind marrying now?" Sir Jacob asked his rebel son. The boy then just grinned.
"No." He said, smirking. He looked over to Savannah and his eyes sparkled with emotion.
"Tho', I would be careful with her father. He seems to be taking advantage of her. I don't like him"
"Hm, I didn't know that he did these kind of things. I'll investigate him." His father replied. Jake nodded and took Savannah somewhere more private: the garden.

"So... What do you think? It's shocking, right?" He asked her, clearly nervous.

Savannah didn't speak but only smile. She shrugged and when they were there she looked at him and said" yeah he kind of broken my arm.. I have some marks.. . He was wealthy I know this he wanted it in alcohol and drugs I don't want me or my sister being near that. " she tilted her head thinkimg and soon they were in the garden alone. " well it's shocking but honestly I'm kinda glad I am "she told him. She said. She smiled thinking. She tilted her head" and you? " she asked him.

Jake smiled, feeling relieved.

"Yes, I am glad too... You know... I like you a lot, really..."

He kissed her cheek.
"I'll protect you, I promise that you won't have to suffer ever again. But, um... I guess I should do this properly..."

He then dropped on one knee, harboring a giant smile and asked her, as he took both of her hands in his:
"Savannah Smith... Do you want to marry me?"

Savannah smiled at him as she heard him. She was glad. She tilted her head and smiled sweetly as she watched him. She blinked and watched him as she was nervous she blushed hearing him. "of course!!" she said to him she was glad that she was marrying her best friend. Even though it was arranged she was glad.

Jake's smile widened instantly.
He kissed her hands, got up and soon embraced her.
However, he leaned his head on hers and slowly lowered his lips to her, kissing her softly and gently.
It was actually a chaste peck on her lips. But it meant the world for him. He had dated many girls before, and kissed them
playfully a lot. but this was his best friend, someone he cared for.

"Uh, let's go back to my flat! Your sister must be worried." He said, smirking.

Savannah smiled as she felt her hands kissed. She blushed and smiled. She was happy. She hugged him and wrapped her hands around his neck she smiled lightly and looked at him she was really glad that she was marrying him. She felt how she was kissed. She kissed him softly too and grinned. She was happy she nodded " yeah let's go"

After they reached the flat, Jessica and her cat were already sleeping. Jake just smiled fondly.
The babysitter nodded at them and them left.

He heated their dinner and they ate in a conformable silence, 'till his phone hang. It was one of the guys from his
gang.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asked, a cold smirk in his face. "Oh, no. I won't race anymore. Yeah. What, gonna shoot me or something? Tch. No, I am engaged now man, I can't go risking my life out there. Coward? Who, me? Shut up, trash!" He then shut his phone off and smiled at Savannah.

"Don't worry, Sav. It was just a jerk." He replied and them resumed his eating.

After the dinner he went up to shower. He then emerged from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and a sly smirk adorning his face. however, he just skipped to his room and got dressed quickly, to not embarrass her.

"Hey, wanna sleep with me? My bed is bigger, and I promise I won't do anything... Stupid" He asked, after embracing her and kissing her softly.

Savannah knew she took a shower two days ago she tilted her head and smiled. She looked at the babysitter once she left. Then she went to her sister playing with her hair and then she went to go eat her dinner and she heard the conversation she raised an eyebrow "oh yeah is it a jerk you know?" she asked. She smiled glad to be marrying him. She thought about it maybe they should have a get together with their friends. She went to clean up a little bit before she went to get her sister covered up. She smiled and soon she heard him. She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled kissing him. She said " sure Jay"

His heart skipped a beat, yet he took her hands and shyly they went to bed together.
And as promised, he kept his perverted nature to himself and was a perfect gentleman with her, embracing
her through the whole night.

In the morning, Jay was looking pretty sour. His friend had woken him up calling again.
"This is bullshit man. NO. I won't do it. Annah would be disappointed and my father would kill me. What? Geez, alright, alright, just... Let's keep this to ourselves, okay? Fine. Bye." He then ended the call.

He knew that what he was doing was wrong. His father would kill him if he found out that he was going to race illegally AGAIN. And his documents were not in a fine condition, legally speaking.
But if he don't do this, then he wouldn't be allowed to get out of this gang easily. He had to finish this. It was just a last race and then he would not be doing this ever again, for the sake of his girl.

He smiled and got back to bed, however, she seemed awake. Jake froze instantly. Did she listened to everything?

Savannah sighed as she was holding onto him the why night. She slept peacefully. She was glad. She tilted her head thinking. She was sleeping and dreaming about the wedding. The dress she was wearing was amazing. She woke up a little from a phone ringing and she soon fell back to sleep the other night she didn't get enough sleep. And soon she heard footsteps., " Jay come here please I need more warmth in cold "

Jay sighed relieved and then embraced her.
"Hey, here's your warmth." He said as he snuggled up closer, holding her in his arms.

Later that same day, after he just had breakfast with his fiancee and her sister, he went up to meet his "friends".

"Listen cretins, I have better things to do. So, when is the race?"
"In two weeks. After that, we're done with you"
"Great. Now, f$#% off!" He said, hushing them out of his sight.

He looked a bit tense, so he decided to drink something in a bar...

Savannah sighed as she was cuddling she needed this.! After breakfast she took an shower and then gave her sister a bath and helped her with cleaning herself up. She looked at the time and soon she fell asleep because it got late and she was starting to get worried about Jay.

It was 2AM when Jake arrived his home. Utterly drunk.

He had been so tense that he decided to drink a bit, but ended up doing something completely stupid.

He betrayed his Fiancee.
It meant nothing to him, just a quick distraction and nothing else. He only cared for Savannah... Yet he betrayed her.

Jake was a jerk.

He was a bit nervous and froze when he found her up, waiting for him.
"Hey...Sorry babe, I got...Distracted" He lied.

Savannah sighed as she looked over thinking. She smiled at him thinking. She was happy. She them froze seeing how he was. " please don't lie to me" she looked away. " why would you do this" tears fled her eyes " it's bad enough I have a stupid drunk as my father!!" she shook her head and went to get away. She frowned. She hated this. She bit her lip and looked at him she went to go to the kitchen to get away from him right now she was upset.

Jake felt heartbroken at her words. He had hurt her deeply, yet did nothing to soothe her wounds.

That is until she compared him to her abusive father. His eyes narrowed and angry and he pinned her against a wall, forcefully.

"I am nothing like that trash! I care for you! Don't you see that I feel stupid for what I did? I'm sorry Savannah! I... I betrayed you! Yeah! I got drunk, so drunk that I slept with a random woman!" He yelled in anger and guilt mixed up.

"F*ck. You know what? Yeah, maybe I'm not that different from your father. I'm... I'm a bastard." He said after calming down and letting her go. He then stormed out of the kitchen and went outside, to smoke and to think. He was a drunkard and womanizer, he was a snobbish troublemaker. What did make him believe that she would be happy by his selfish side?

Savannah tensed as she heard him and as she was pinned against the wall. She was trying not to cry. He slept with someone else? Well she hasn't slept with him but still that's just wrong even if this was arranged marriage. She frowned. She didn't deserve happiness did she? She fell onto her knees as he let her go and she began to cry once he eat the room. She was very hurt. But if he was trying to make her happy like he said maybe she can help with making him a better person If he doesn't want to be a drunk like her father. She was too hurt to speak of this. She shook her head and could onto the couch in the living room and closed her eyes as she had tears running down. She felt bad for comparing him it's just all she was around was abuse.

Jake felt like trash. He was also hurt.
He used to be her hero, her best friend. And now that they were committed to each other... He just mess things up.

He didn't know what to think. It's just that it made him feel like he wasn't the right guy for her.
However jake didn't understand why he had the urge to go back and beg her for her forgiveness. Did he love her?

He did. He was scared though, but he did. And he would do anything for her, even change his selfish and troublesome nature. It's just that... It could take time.
But he was willing to try.

He then went back inside and found her there, crying.

"Annah... I want to talk to you... Please... I need your forgiveness..." He said, his voice strained. How he wished to kiss her and take her in his arms.

Savannah sighed and looked over as she saw him. She stopped with the tears she wiped her tears and listened. " okay what do you want to talk about?" she asked. She wanted to have him change, she an help with that.. And maybe he can change the whole, her changing too. She hated being a virgin. She looked up at him and tilted her head " honestly the way I can forgive you is the way maybe you can change.. I mean I can help you I know it's going to be a process but we can change."

He then embraced her.
"I want to change now. I'm sick of messing around. It makes people hate me even more. I'm tired of being labeled as the 'spoiled brat'. I want to become a man. A real man. For you."

He said. he kissed her softly and passionately. But he stopped a bit.
"I want to help you too. To make you smile more and become more confident. I don't want you to think that I'll... I'll ever harm you. I'd rather die. You're my princess." He said, smiling and kissing her.
His desires were kicking in. But he was older than her, and she was still a minor. If he touched her in a sexual way he would be in way more trouble, so he restrained himself. He had to wait until they were married, her eighteenth birthday being one or two years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.