He's A Bad Boy with Arcanum and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah blinked as shelooked over at him. She bit her lower lip thinking. She was happy. She tilted her head and wkndered. She held onto him and smiled. She hugged him and looked over at him. She nodded. "I will help you with that. " savannah smiled and felt him kiss her. She kissed him back and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him softly and feeling him get more passionately she went with the flow and kept kissing him. She loved him yea she did. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled. She lean into him as they kissed. She smiled lightly.

he was counting to then until he would lose all of his control.
But he restrained himself as much as he could and kept the kisses gentle, trying to not lead her on too much.

"Hey... What do you think if we made a get together tomorrow? I mean, with our common friends only." He said, smiling.

He then went towards his bedroom - soon to be theirs - together and he took his shirt off.
after that, he just kissed her a bit more but stopped.

"I guess we should wait a bit... before doing anything else. I want it to be special." He told her, seriously.

Soon, they went to sleep.

Savannah smiled as she kissed him. She tilted her head curiously. She smiled sweetly and then looked over as he spoke. She nodded as she heard him. " hmm of course I was thinking about the same thing. They probably miss my little sister and they are all curious about what's going on." she soon went to the bedroom. She kissed him and more and more. She looked over at him and son she had gotten into her loose top and undies and she laid down in bed and soon fell asleep after she said that they need to go shopping for the two of them soon.

Jake was feeling a bit sad that he had cheated on her early that night, but was truly relieved that she decided to forgive him. Lucky bastard.
He then brushed her hair out of her face, stroking her cheeks tenderly. He loved her more than anything.
He got a bit closer and soon his perverted mind was back again as he stared at her boobs. He gritted his teeth but got himself under control.

Jake was up early in the morning, calling a few friends for their get together. He was actually cheery. He looked up to Jessica and played with her a bit as he talked with his and Annah's friends over the phone. They seemed really happy for them.

In the morning savannah had to take a shower and she had nothing to wear she came out in a towel " Jay is there any clothes around that you think that might fit me? I have no more clothes" she said to him she blushed knowing she was just in a towel. She saw that he was on the phone she tensed and went back to go and get her old clothes on that kinda smelled. She smiled lightly.

Jessica got her kitten and was playing with Jay as he was on the phone with some of his and her sisters friends.

His jaw almost dropped seeing her only in a towel, but then he grinned.

"If you don't mind using my clothes for a while until we shop new things for you and your sister... The only problem is that I have no panties around the house." He said, blushing.

"Oh, hold tight. I'm going to borrow something from the neighbors. Just wait here a bit." He then dashed to his neighbor Amanda and asked her for spare clothes. She slapped him square on the face and called him pervert, and he just rolled her eyes and asked seriously. She then arched and eyebrow and decided to comply, handing him some clothes. He grinned perversely at her examining her clothes and she just blushed. He decided to go back to his fiancee.

"Here sweetie" he handed her the clothes.

Savannah sighed as she sat on the bed with just a towel on. She sighed and looked at him and said, "okayc" she tilted her head thinking. She looked around and thought. She looked through his clothes she borrowed one of his shirts before. Why was all the guys clothes so soft. She closed the drawers and looked at Jay once he came in " thanks" she grabbed the clothes with her free hand. She kissed him and smiled. She then realized she was still in a towel when Jessica came in and said " sissy you gotta hurry cause one of them just showed up" she smiled sweetly. Savannah gasped as she heard him. She tilted her head and said "okay. " she went to the bathroom quickly and closed the door so she can change.

Jake blushed madly and left her room to dress herself up after kissing her. Later he would take the ladies to a shopping center to get all the clothes and things they might need.
He then went to met up his friend Daniel, a ravenette with blue eyes. he was smaller than Jake and was not athletic.
But he also was Savannah's friend.

"Hey man! Long time no see!" He said, grinning. Jake just shook his hands with his friend and invited him to his living room.
"So, it's true? You're marrying Savvy?" He asked. Jake smiled fondly and nodded.
"Yeah man! She is the one for me."
"Heh, though if I were you, I would try to cause less trouble" Daniel said.
"Dan, you know that I wouldn't hurt her... Intentionally" Jake said, sighing.
"Sure, sure..." His friend sighed as well, knowing how much troublesome and snobbish Jake actually was. "Just do your best."

Jake nodded and smiled.

Savannah smiled and soon she looked over at him as he left. Soo make got changed. The dress was between her knees and waist. She smiled with Jessica and got the clothes she needed and later Sarah their friend a cheerleader like savannah was at the house with her.
Sarah smiled "so you and jay" she said as Jessica was sitting on her lap.
Savannah nodded " yeah I'm pretty proud about it.."
Sarah then thought " so like you said you are leaving you r dad's place are you needing another uniform and help with getting supplies?"savannah nodded to her" yeah I need my uniform bad. " she smiled softly" and Jay already got me some supplies for school got Jessica some too"*Jessica smiled " so does that mean Jay is gonna be my brother"?" Sarah and savannah nodded at th same time " yes it is"

Dan kept glancing at Sarah, a wide blush spreading through his cheeks. Jay just chuckled at his friend's behavior.
"You know, you could ask her out, Dan."
"You're serious? I'm a nerd, and she is a cheerleader. She wouldn't look at my face even If I wanted to."
"That's not so true, man. Sarah isn't as shallow as most girls on our school" Said Jake, sipping on his can of coke.
"I know man, but I don't got the nerve yet... Uh... How do you do it? I mean, you're a total jackass. Yet, girls fall at your feet
all the time." Dan asked, curiously.
"Yeah man, but that's because I'm rich and hot" He said, grinning. Dan just rolled his eyes.
"You're too lucky to have Annah with you. If I were she, I would totally kick your ass from being such a jerk."
"Man, snap out of it. You're sounding as if you were gay or something" Jake teased Dan, laughing. Dan just rolled his eyes.

So what if he was a sensible guy?

Savannah smiled and then wondered. She looked at her phone. Why does be have to try to ruin every moment. She moved her phone to Jay " Jay can you do me a favor? My dad won't stop calling me for some odd reason" she sighed and then went to go get Jessica something to drink like she wanted.
Sarah watched her go off and she looked at Dan and smiled. She looked at Jay "what in the world happened with her father?" she asked.

Jay smile's fell and he answered her father's phone call.

"Listen, can't you get the hell away from Savannah? My father will give you enough money for you to stay away from her and Jessica. Now, call again and I'll break your F**** nose again, do you hear me!?" Jay then immediately shut her phone off.

Dan blushed when Sarah smiled at him. The raven haired boy then scratched the back of his neck. However when Sarah curiously asked Jake about Savannah's father, he just clucked his tongue.

"I got into a fight with him, broke his freaking nose and kidnapped his two daughters. Now I'm engaged to Annah and he is trying to gain some kind of advantage over the situation, which he will not." Jake grinned cockily.

Savannah came back after getting the drink in a sippy cup. She gave it to Jessica and Jessica wanted to watch a movie. Savannah put in her favorite movie frozen that was in the TV that was in her room. Savannah then walked over and smiled sitting next to her bestfriend thinking. She tilted her head and said " right kidnap I'll let you call it that" she teased Jay for. Sarah smiled and nodded hearing this. Savannah looked over and said " do you guys wanna play gatan?"

Jay just pulled Savannah into his lap and kissed her softly. Dan just snickered at Jay's jackassy manners.
"Sure babe, I'll play whatever you want to" He said, smiling.

The four, except Jessica that was watching her movie, went up to the table and started to play the game.
However, Dan's eyes were always trailing off to Sarah, making him blush hard and not pay enough attention to the game. Jay
just rolled his eyes.

Savannah smiled as she felt her pulled into his lap she giggled and kissed him back "okay know" she went to walk over to the table. She smiled and paid attention to the game. She knew what was going on just being in the same room. She looked over at Jay raising an eyebrow. Like really is this going on. She leaned over and kissed him.
Sarah smiled and looked at Dan as she saw him blush, really? She smiled sweetly ad went to play on the game. She looked over at the two "so have you guys discussed about having kids?" savannah looked over and said " um.. We haven't spoke about it."

"Yeah, Jake. Do you want little kids?" Dan teased him. Jake just rolled of his eyes.
"Of course dude. But that will be later... When we're older and ready. Right Annah?" He asked her.
"Oh, come on. It wouldn't be so bad to have kids already. Or are you afraid of being a daddy?" Dan teased him once again.
"shut up, jerk. Ain't afraid of being a father." He muttered.

Dan just laughed and shook his head. He knew that Jake was just afraid of being a father, but he didn't want to admit it.

Savannah blinked she looked down and blushed and nodded. She wasn't sure about this she looked over at her friends and shook her head thinking. She tilted her head " did your father say the date or was that our job?" Sarah smiled and looked at the two and giggled as she shook her head

"He didn't tell me. I guess it's up to us" Jay shrugged. Then he smiled. "I'd marry you today if you asked me. You know, elope and stuff." He said, grinning cockily.

"Dude, are you serious!?" Dan asked him, incredulous, and then stared at Sarah and smiled.
"I don't know why we're friends with this guy! He's crazy!" he laughed.

Savannah smiled at him "aww your so sweet" she kissed his cheek and smiled. "great so we got to do all the planning??" she looked at Sarah and smiled. Savannah then looked at Dan and got a newspaper rolled it and hit him on the head " no Dan stop it he's a sweet romantic guy" savannah smiled putting the newspaper down. Savannah tilted her head and then finished the game and she won. She realized the time " oh I need to put jess to bed one sec." she stood up and went to put Jessica in her pajamas and took her into the bed and then she went back t where her friends and fiance was. "okay back" savannah knew they had to start planning. She tilted her head and wondered. Sarah just smiled.

Last edited:
Dan laughed playfully at Savannah when she hit his head. Jake was also grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah man, shut up or you won't be my best man." He chuckled. Daniel just grinned and gave a pat to Jake's shoulder.
"Thanks for the trust dude" He said, grinning now that he was going to be the best man. His smile fell however when he saw that Savannah won.
"Take it Jerk. My princess is the best!" Jake said, laughing.
"Sarah, please tell me that you at least holds sympathy towards me! They're being mean!"Dan pleaded, laughing.

As Savannah went up to put her sister in bed and came back, Jake took her in his lap again and kissed her neck.
"Alright, I'll leave all the girl stuff up to you and Sarah. 'kay?" He asked. Dan made gagging noises again, but only playfully. He was glad that his friend had found a girl willing to make a man out of him.

"Sarah, if you wish, I can walk you home..." Dan trailed off... Jake snickered.

Status
Not open for further replies.