Heroes: The Wonder Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sure you heard of Non-Disclosure Agreements. That's why I can't tell you. I don't have the authority to release that kind of information to you. If Miss Blake gets that information released to her and ahe decides to bring you in thw need to know, then thats on her. I can say that I was Special Forces. Had a lot of crossfield and unorthadox training. beyond that, I can say no more. And If you can get Miss Blake on board, I have no objections."

Since knowing if we can rely on your abilities is pertinent information, we should hold off on the attack.

That, and we need to let their security forces calm down after our.. scouting mission.

Speaking to the woman at the diner with her mind, he says,

Mrs. Blake, do you think we could get that information?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Shadow, if you do end up teleporting Wym, he'd more than likely resist, seeing as how he has equal mind powers to Aach-Ti. Maybe if we got Grandma to help out...?"

I can get that information for you, so long as you are willing to work with him. He may be...ragged, but he is more than capable and is willing to go to extreme measures to complete his mission. You have my word that you can trust him. One more thing, I will need to be away for this mission. I have some... business to deal with that needs my attention. I fave 100% faith in your abilities, as a team, that you can achieve victory.

"Ansel, just make sure you don't land on one of us when you do that!"
Sek told Ansel with a playful attitude.

A normal eh?
I do not fear trusting him with the mission, I fear his capability in the upcoming fight.

Aach-Ti said to Mrs. Blake through his mind. Turning back to the others, he speaks once more,

The three of us are not capable of taking down Wym.
Sek. You are coming with us.
Ansel and Mr. Star can cause enough mayhem by himself.

Ansel didn't smile. "I'd recommend you wait until after I land if the idea worries you. It won't be subtle."

Shadow spent a few moments in deep thought. "Well... I see two options, but Ansel seems like he would probably be busy doing what he's going to be doing. Yes, Mrs. Blake should be able to manage to incapacitate him."

"Fine. Just take him down quickly. Preferably before the gene hazard the room over gets ornery ans decide to pay a visit. I also have reason to suspect Wym is the source of the shield, so once you knock his lights out, you should be able to jump right after. And since you dont need four people on this extraction team, I'll provide sniper support for Alpha." hey says before going over a crate. Opening it, he removes a Mauser SP66 sniper rifle, a rifle last manufactured well over 200 years ago. A veritable antique, for those who know about guns. He also withdraws a suppressor from the crate and begins to screw it onto the end of the muzzle.

"10mm Federal Magnum. 260 grain Explosive, penetrating round. Best part? They wont even narrow down my firing position before we're gone." he states before looking at Sek and saying "Still have those flash bang grenades if you metas still think you need em' "

"So it's Me, Aach-Ti &, Shadow vs Wym. While the rest of you, Ansel, Star and...uuuhhhh, Mr. Soldier Man, take on the army outside? Not that I mind helping Aach-Ti fight Wym."

An uncertainty fills his words while he talks, obviously he is remembering the first time Wym attacked him.

"So, those flash bang grenades seem like a good idea on him."

Alright. Lets all get prepared here.

Sek, come with me.

Walking outside the room, he takes the boy around the bend. Stopping for a moment, he faces down the empty hallway.

Sek. I need to know that you will not show fear today.
Wym can sense fear, and will capitalize on that.
You need to be strong, for the team.
Can you do that for me?

He looks away for a moment, taking in a deep breath.
"If you're talking about like muscles kind of strong, that's not a problem, but..."
His mechanical hands grips his plasma sword, and you sense a rush of passion in him,
"As long as you're there too, I know we can take em!"
The feeling of doubt all but disappeared afterwords. It came from the comfort of Aach-Ti's presence.

The Crinis's tentacles flipped outwardly towards the bottom at the boy. Knowing that Humans do not recognize this gesture, Aach-Ti implanted the idea of something similar to a prideful smile into the boy's head.

Good. Lets get back with the others Hero.

"Alright. You can stick around to continue planning, or not. Doest matter to me. We'll start operations in 24 hours. In the mean time, I'll be making my contingency plan on that computer for the next 12 hours. Interruptions will not be appreciated, as its rather delicate and tedious work, and I'll need all my attention focused." Kallard says making his way for his computer system.

"ok, i got a bunch of quesrions for you,
1: What exactly is your contingency plan?

2: Why not attack now?
3: If your doing computer things, can I help? I know my way around an opperating system!"

He fails horribly to contain his child like enthusiasm.

"One: my contingency plan is to create a worm that will overwrite a series of protocols in ERGO Corp's software for the security droids that are on their SECNET, which will transfer control of those droids to me. At least until their IT guys can fix it. Once I'm done making the worm, I will put it onto a flash memory stick that I can access wirelessly. Then I will gain access to one of ERGO corp's server facilities, and get inside the restricted access room with a server for their SECNET, and plug in my flash memory stick and then leave. When I determine, I will access the flash memory stick via wireless connection, and upload the worm." Kallard explains sparing a lot of the technical detail.

"Two: operations take time to set up and prepare for. If we attacked right noe, we wouldnt have the benefit of my contingency plan or other preparations." Kallard says, his voiced backed by a decade of military experience.

"Three: there really isn't anything for you to help with. Every coder has their method of coding... style, if you will. It's generally only good to work with someone who's style you understand. "

"From what Star tells me, there IT guys could fix that problem fairly easily, since they're company deals heavily into software engines, and programming. He could probably tell you more, but you may want some one, or thing, to slow down the IT guys. Like a virus?"

He pulls up his wrist communicator, and dials some numbers, "Also I feel like Star should know about this plan. I'll call him so we can explain the situation. Unless this tunnel has some radio dampeners, or something along those lines."

The childishness from his tone dropped, changing into a series tone.

"Of course, thats why there is also going to be a subroutine in my worm that will flood the primary server with requests to cause a DoS for the IT guys. Should give me extra time."

Hanging up before Star could answer, Sek says,
"OK, you'd still need physical access to one of the mainframes. We could help with that!"
This time he's speaking at the agent, meeting his eyes with an eye brow raised.

You notice that Sek has mistrust to this man, despite what Mistress Blake said. "Something is up with this guy, like he's not willing to work with us. I don't like it."

Sek's wrist communicator rang, but he ignored it, looking at the ISP agent.

"I am eminently aware of that. I got an ERGO Corp janitor uniform And credentials. Should get me accesd to the main building. From there I will have find and break into the SECNET server room, plug in my flash memory, then leave. "

Raising his arms in a slightly flustered motion he says,
"All right, you got everything taken care of it seems. Hey Aach-Ti, if it's cool with you I'ma go take a nap on the ship."

Status
Not open for further replies.