Heroes: The Wonder Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all notice a sudden, but incredibly brief, absence of light. When the lights returned, at your feet laid an explosive. A grenade to be specific. It is about to go off.

Someone, with similar darkness powers as your own, planted this weapon. through your senses through the darkness, you can pinpoint where the mystery man went. He is several thousand miles away on the same planet. He can easily be followed.

A consciousness with intent to kill came and went very briefly. Every one else reacts to the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh." Ansel used his forearms to block his face and head. Of course, it was likely that Shadow might teleport the grenade away, if he thought fast. Best not to take the risk, however.

While Aach-Ti actively reads the minds of his companions, He senses the man who planted the grenade in the first place.

Knowing that there was no time to avoid the explosive, Aach-Ti rips into the mind of the assailant.

Mind Control
Make that dickhole teleport back over here so Ansel can give hum back his grenade.

Shadow lunged forward and grabbed the grenade, vanishing in a wisp of darkness as he materialized as far as possible away from their location before dropping the bomb and returning, all in mere seconds.

Before Kallard's combat instincts could kick in, Shadow grabbed the grenade and vanished. The ex-soldier then goes for the same crate that had his sniper rifle, and retrieves an M41 CARB rifle: Standard issue for Federation military forces. He slams in a fresh magazine of 10x39mm M201 HEP(High Explosive, Penetrating) rounds, and racks one into the firing chamber. He takes a low ready stance with his weapon. Best to be prepared, he thinks.

Shadow grabs the grenade, and disappears to to parts unknown, returning without the grenade.
He returns to Kallard's room to find this man.
Reaper Xaer.png
The man stood there with no attempt to attack, and appeared to be in a daze.
Aach-Ti's tentacles wiggled, the closest thing his race could make to a smile.

You've never seen this man before, however he shares many Reaper abilities with you.

Ansel's hand snapped forward and closed around the mystery man's neck. "Do we anything from this piece of trash, or should I go ahead and snap his filthy neck?"

"Stop!" Shadow called to Ansel, stepping up to the hooded man. He looked into the darkness of the hood, reaching forward to push it down. "Who are you, and why are you here." Shadow's voice was cold, and the tone in which he asked the question was flat, making it sound more like a simple statement.

Aach-Ti stares angrily at the man.

Tearing into the creature's mind as if were a guardop shell, he plunders the riches inside.

Crab+Creature+v7.png

Mind Read, forcibly.

Ansel holds the man with one arm, Shadow pulled down the hood to reveal An unknown face. Just then, he begins screaming uncontrollably as Aach-Ti tears into his mind. Talking in the middle of his trance the Crinis says, "He is an assassin sent for Shadow and Kallard, sent by Wym. This Subhuman is a...Reaper!"
Looking to the Reaper on their side, the Crinis says,
"Shadow, or any one of you, if you wish to speak with him, I will make him answer your questions."

Shadow scoffed, circling the restrained man. "Wym is stupid if he thought that sending one of you would be sufficient. And since we know him to be otherwise..." He looked at the Crinis for a moment, and back to the other reaper. "Are there any others in the area? How many of you did he send, and are there any others that are here for me?"

"The others....my...team...The Final Force: Wym, Burk, Halef, Sara, They will let me die here, so I can't compromise their identities. I came here out of my own free will. When Wym told me you where here Shadow...I wanted you dead, and Wym gave me the opportunity to do so, as long as I eliminate the ISP agent too..."

He looks towards Kallard, fighting the mental control, but failing.

"Well, you were a fool for doing so. None before you have stopped me. What makes you any different?"

"I've been trained by the best to kill you, Shadow, but I was not prepared for your crinis."
"So, You ran in and assumed everything would be fine? Must run in the family."
The man glared at Sek.
"And the boss has a special interest in you."
"What's that...?"
"You'll have to find that out on your-HURK."

Aach-Ti uses his mental powers to force him to speak.
The man is struggling to break free of your control. What is weird is that he willingly gave the previous information.
"I was never told why they want the boy, but he wants him dead as a priority.
"Who...wants me dead...?"
"Wym's superior. I have no idea who that is, but he isn't happy about the Martin boy moving about in the galaxy."

"The best won't be good enough. Not even Grim could stop me, so who did you train under?"

"Are we almost done?" Ansel lifted the new reaper higher, making a very conscious effort not to tighten his grip any further. "I'm starting to get bored."

"How much does Wym know about me? Is Ergo corp aware of my dealings?" Kallard asks in rapid fire succession.

"He..knows...everything...about you...family, history, your files...even your little helpers. Wym already went through everything about you, and he's not worried."

Ansel's grip began to tighten. "Now, are we done yet? This guy's attitude is pissing me off. I'm ready to kill him."

Shadow lifted his hand and clenched his fist, his scythe springing to life once again. It took the form of a large spike extending from the back of his wrist, and he stepped up, holding the spike to the reaper's chest. "I suggest you stop struggling so much. Or we could simply end this now, if you'd like. We have access to all of the information that we need, getting you to say it yourself is merely a formality."

I guess this might be a bluff, I'm not actually sure if we do or not, but Shadow would be fully convinced that we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.