Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I just remembered to sort of...request this I guess. Uhm I'm on my phone 99% of the time, so it would be awesome if posts weren't too long, like no more than 5 paragraphs of 7-10 sentences each if you can manage. You guys don't have to adhere to this, obviously, but if y'all did I love you guys forever Q mQ

Reactions: Celane
You are fine just more than two or three sentences.

Arghhh, I'm itching to post
<_<
>_>
I need to write! Haha.

You gotta blame the random generator it put you in last ;=;

I would've done it in order by who posted characters

BTW History for Nikolai is still going.

You gotta blame the random generator it put you in last ;=;
-Cries myself to sleep-
St00pid random generator..
Crying.gif

Alrighty! So, before we start, If you would like to form any specific relationships with my characters beforehand just say the word. So far I keep in mind that Kamilah and Al are roomies and besties so they probably know a lot about each other. Caine is a bit more complex but he has connections therefore he could know some of you beforehand if you would like. If not, looking forward to manipulate you soon enough :P
I'd like to say if he has crime connections then he is probably gonna be hearing about the metal man crashing through the ranks of the Russian Mafia killing without digression. Tracing it to every root and cutting out every stem. So perhaps that could be his reason for coming to America, he heads to NY to hunt a cell of the Russian Mafia, our cop guy investigates the murders, eventually we all meet up. Seems like a plan.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@Ali 'tleast you got IN the generator xD but aye I can go after Ali @Celane if that is ok :) no need to panic. And @HellHoundWoof That is quite possible because Russian mafia and Russians in general have a huge influence in the financial area. We shall do so yes ;3

Nikolai history is up, having fun reading all that bitches!

@HellHoundWoof "Nikolai has traced the Russian Mafia's roots to Ecuador, the cocaine business flows through there. His current target is a man known as Mikhail Olegovich, a councilor to the Pakhan of the American side of the Russian Mafia. Olegovich is in Ecuador checking books and keeping partners in line for a big shipment for the distributes in New York." There we go. A connection with Caine right there. I am thinking Caine would probably invest money and wait for something bigger in return though no direct touch with drugs it is too risky. But yes, we can connect them there. Great!

Also just to let everyone know since we have an order for posting, that means if you don't post in two days then you will be skipped and have to wait.

• Useful
Reactions: Eon and Ali
Also just to let everyone know since we have an order for posting, that means if you don't post in two days then you will be skipped and have to wait.
Who are we on currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.