Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good

View attachment 70722
Celane Kato,Netural Good

View attachment 70726
Fred Pierce,Chaotic Good
View attachment 70740
Alessandra Brunetti, Neutral Good
Open
Open

Neutral

View attachment 70720
Kira Conners,Chaotic Netural

View attachment 70724
Nikolai Arkaden Luzchezke, Chaotic Netural

View attachment 70721
Alexis Smith,Chaotic Neutral
Content 4
Content 4

Evil

View attachment 70719
Caine King,Chaotic Evil

View attachment 70741
Emma Lambert,Lawful Evil
Open
Open
Open
I do believe this should be on the front page of both IC and OOC.

Guys we should start making plans for how people's relationships are gonna go, and how we're all gonna meet up.

I'm think giant meet up in nyc. Different cliques go togather

You are correct about that as everyone has some way to get to Ny, and really I am about to post as soon as everyone finishes intros as I kinda want a Heroes like Narrartion, I think it will look cool.

You are correct about that as everyone has some way to get to Ny, and really I am about to post as soon as everyone finishes intros as I kinda want a Heroes like Narrartion, I think it will look cool.
Do it. Put something in about the each person representing the sins, Nikolai obviously has to be wrath.

Sins and Virtues - we've got a little more than seven characters, lol; unless Celane has plans for them already. I think Natsumi and Emma would make a very interesting duo. Just throwing that out there, you guys. For my characters, anyone in high school could meet Jaden - I mean, Jasmine - and it's up to you whether your character knows she's IEP or not; and anyone going to university could meet Rhys - shoot! I mean Robin - especially if you're into the quiet ones. ;)
@Ali: Maybe he goes for a cup of coffee and meets Kitty? @Celane: Kato could visit the HS, or Robin could be job hunting at the same pizza joint, or both. @HellHoundWoof: I was hoping to make a Russian Mafia/Irish Mafia connection, but it seems farfetched right now unless you want to! @Some_Bloke: Fred could've been the one contacting the kids about their mom, or Emma could be hunting Rhys? @Everyone Else: Alessandra, Kami, and Will could definitely be invited on a trip to New York from Professor Zachary (not to be confused with Xavier... XD) if you needed, or anyone really.

New York: Kitty, CK, Caine, Fred, Emma
-nearby/on their way: Nickolai, Natsumi?
DC: Nobu and Alexis
West Coast: Will?
Italy: Alessandra, Kami
(if I missed you sorry! Just trying to help!)

Also, just saw the rules! Putting up the necessary bits and pieces to fix my post now.

With how Alexis and Nikolai both are I feel like that the two military minded and pretty awesomely bad ass would wind up liking one another, if thats cool with you Akira. That and both of them are artistically gifted.

Sure! That would definitely help towards being good xD

Yea, it'll help Alexis become good, she's neutral at the moment

Do it. Put something in about the each person representing the sins, Nikolai obviously has to be wrath.

Yeah I might do so, but it will be done by a character much like Suresh one of the many characters I control without a sheet.

God dammit. Why are my notifications for this OOC not working >:l Argh!
I'll get a post up as soon as I can.
Also;
@redlemonaide sounds like a plan ^-^
~
@Celane - Any chance when the opportunity arises, you'd be able to link everyones bio's to somewhere on page one of this OOC/Sign-Up's?

Alright guys, I need to apologise for not posting yesterday. I got some shit going on with my laptop, currently on my mother's. Hopefully I will manage to fix it till tonight so I can post. If not, I will just use mother's laptop -.-'

Damn, I had no idea we had started. I'll get my post up as soon as possible

Yea, it'll help Alexis become good, she's neutral at the moment
Ah I see, well I'm not entirely sure where Nikolai's path is taking him at the moment. Because what me and Lobotomy have worked out is that he'll probably meet Caine before anyone else, and Caine could wind up guiding him to assassinate people Caine doesnt like that dont even necessarily have to do with the Russian Mafia. Thus pointing Nikolai down the path of evil, even though he's being misguided.

Status
Not open for further replies.