Heroes: Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eon This nerd is +1 CET

@Josh M your character will be Caine's worst nightmare I swear xD he is awesome though.

@Josh M looking forward to it ; 3 it is a good idea since Caine is quite big of a deal in a financial world with a lot of stocks and connections. Agent could have some useful info about his progress and work if needed.

Last edited:
I wrote Emma to be Fred's enemy from the get-go. Fred detests those who harm vulnerable people whereas Emma targets the vulnerable (well as well as "sinners") As Fred's brother is openly gay, he's accepting of people regardless of sexuality whereas Emma because she deems gay people as "sinners" will kill them. Fred has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to harming children (hence why he developed anger problems when chasing Mary Graham) whereas Emma isn't afraid to cross that line if the kids are "weak" or "sinful"

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@Josh M haha we shall see we shall see I will do my best to keep the King on the top mwahahaha but aye their powers and everything makes them fitting for being fair and mortal enemies. I am already working on Caine as my character. As in getting into his head. I feel like I got the role of the Joker or something xD

@Ritual Lobotomy

Lol we'll see

I also think your other character would be a great partner for Nobu. She is a Physical geek.

Also, Nobu does love red heads,.... @Akira

Also I realize most the groups is in nyc. How is that gonna be handled ?

@Josh M Aye, Al will be more than willing to help :3 and as for location, as for Alessandra, she will sooner or later want to find answers so she would meet with others in NYC I suppose

Well good thing she only lives an hour away~ (two hours during rush hour)

Actually, As soon as I am done with my other post, I shall work on my intro post. I have a feeling it will be a long-ass one

Mountain Standard Time
Oh wow, I was late to that conversation x_x

Well I was think he works in dc, lives in the suburbs with his best friend Ben. On the Virginia side. So we totes can interact

Not too familiar withe Dc/Virginia. I don't live there in rl.

Last edited:
Oh, that's too bad cause I do! xD yes Dale City is a real place in Va xD

Wow guess Alessandra is the only one in Europe at this point. :P

Anyway, I hope Nobu is approved, and that we get more players. The more the better!

Reactions: Akira
Status
Not open for further replies.