Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
::Amber Rose Ross::
2caf1553abcd4a8b6af0210226d8ae3c.jpg

ee9af5e114cb42373344ca7bc68b0608.jpg

::Name::
"If you are looking for something to put on my contact, don't even ask. You aren't getting my number."
Amber Rose Ross

::Title::
"Some people like to call me hot head, but Blaze sounds better."
Blaze

::Age::
"Do you really need to ask that?"

::Sex::
"Do the balls of gelatin like fat on my chest not give it away?"
Female

::Origin::
"Washington Original Baby~"
Washington

::Abilities::
"Heheeeee."
In short, Amber can control fire. She mostly uses it for fireballs, and small spells, but sometimes she uses it in close combat when she has to
fight face to face. She can create a small wall of fire, or light things on fire with two fingers. She likes using a fire mixed with weapons
and she can use her fire for simple things like heating up objects, though her abilities spike when she gets angry.

::Weapons::
"Would you like to meet them?"
Amber uses swords that resemble a katana (Featured above in the picture) and have a hilt that matches her large skirt. She doesn't really use
much more than her two swords, but she has a whip on hand that she can light on fire if necessary.

::Sexual Preference::
"That's not weird at all."
Demisexual

::Work Place::
"Are you some sort of stalker?"
Amber works as a Mixed Martial Art's coach, and has been considered for the MMA tournaments before the meteor hit.

::Personality::
"Good God, haven't you figured it out already!? Not that bright are you?"
Amber is very much a hot head. She is defensive, and doesn't take lightly to others messing with her. She likes being alone
and is often angry when disrupted by others. The only way she bonds is though fighting. She can tell what a person is like by the way
they fight, move, and carry themselves. She is observant, quick minded, and strong, which make her a worthy opponent on the
the battle field. Though she has muscle, she is not as strong as she is quick, and she finds herself dodging and using
ranged attacks. Outside of combat, Amber can be manageable and chill if you catch her at the right time.
But one wrong move and you are done for. But every hero has secrets, and the ones that
Amber keeps locked away are pretty big secrets.

::History::
"...."
Amber was born on November 23rd, to a mother and father, who where not ready to have a child. Her father and her had been married, but halfway
though her moms pregnancy, her father got laid off form his job, and her house lost all income. She already had an older brother with her,
and a second child was too much for them to handle. Her mother took up another job, along with trying to take care of both amber
and her brother, Lie. As the stress and tension rose in the house, the fights started breaking out over the smallest things. Her
mother and father would basically spit fire at each other over spilled juice or being late to school. It was no surprise
when her father up and left one day, leaving her mother to fend for herself.

In all this stress, Amber had started middle school, and as expected, things weren't easy for the emotional and susceptible child. A lot of
what happened was kids pushing her around, and she got taken advantage of a lot. She was the output for venting, and she came
home with bruises most of the time. No matter what she tried to do, they wouldn't stop. Her brother ended up noticing
one day after she got into a really bad fight and came home bloodied and bruised. After that, he talked to them,
and they stayed as far away as possible. And though it was nice to have no one to hurt her, she
became very solitary and lonely.

These solitary behaviors transferred into high school, which is when she thought things where going to pick up for her family. Her mother
had gotten a boyfriend, who seemed to be nice at the time, and her brother was almost done with high school and on his way to
college, and Amber, well, she could have been better but her family was happy, so she was happy, but that was when
her boyfriend came around to visit.

As soon as he entered the house, Amber felt something was off. The way he addressed her mom, the way he looked at herself, she could
sense something bad. Within the month, they had moved in with her moms rich boyfriend, being stuck inside his life of fortune.
While her mom was away for business, which she was a lot, her boyfriend would regularly visit Amber. After a while,
he started casually sliding into her life, even though she was very disturbed by his presence. It wasn't
to long before he had raped her, and she knew from that moment, her life would be miserable.
Soon as she could, her and her brother fled from their home, and moved to New York
City, where Amber started teaching Self Defense and Mixed Martial Arts, which was one of the skills she learned from her brother.
Now her brother lives a ways away in England,
and she is alone in New York.

::Strengths::
"I'm all fired up!"
Her fire, speed, weapon use, and flexibility.

::Weakness:
"...."
Water, Rain, Extreme strength, Bullets, Honest Emotions, Her past, Her temper, Using her Power's too much(It makes her skin starts to boil, and she gains a fever.)

::Fears::
"PSHH! A great force like me does not fear anything!"
Venomous animals, Death, Divorce, Loss, Rape, Drunkards

::Relationships::
"And you need to know all about my life?"
N/A for the moment

::Other::
"Well, I got nothing, so goodbye~"
Amber is obsessed with Japanese food, and really likes candy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Alright; my hero's done, and I'm finishing my villain, now. :3

May I reserve a spot since Ill only be able to make my OCs in 2-3 days

Name:
Nadia Khatib

Title:
Lux Lunae

Sex:
Female

Origin:
Iowa

Abilities:
Lunar Energy Manipulation (Primary and Offensive)
Lunar Empowerment (Secondary and Passive)

Weapons:
n/a

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Work Place:
Foreign Language Tutor (Online)
Crime Fighter

Personality:
To be honest, Nadia is awkward as hell. Because of her coddled and secluded childhood, she grew up without any friends, so her people skills are seriously lacking. She has a very different sense of humor from most people and she often alienates herself when she starts 'showing off her intellect' (as some people like to say). She is somewhat childish and upholds an honor code that seems to have been taught to her by Sesame Street characters (i.e always share, don't hit people, cursing is bad). She's also very curious and sometimes intrudes into other people's space when she tries to get an answer to her questions.
When crime fighting, Nadia is mostly silent and goal oriented.

History:
Nadia was born premature and for the first three years of her life she had to stay at the hospital, where she had to undergo multiple surgeries because her organs didn't function correctly. When she was finally able to leave the hospital, her parents were reluctant to let her participate in anything that a regular toddler would. They kept her close and when it came time for Nadia to go to school, her parents decided to home school her instead. The problems that Nadia had experienced at birth were long gone and her body functioned normally, but her parents were afraid of a relapse even though doctors repeatedly told them that the chances of that happening were very small.

Her parents got her the very best tutors and when she started asking if she could make friends outside of her small world, they got her pets instead. When she graduated from high school (by way of GED), Nadia decided that she wanted to become a teacher, but Iowa wasn't the best place to get a head start, so to her parents horror, Nadia decided to move to New York City.

At first, the change of setting was exciting to Nadia but after a few traumatizing incidents (she almost got mugged twelve times and she was the target of quite a few hate crimes), Nadia practically barricaded herself into her apartment and used her vast computer knowledge to create a tutoring business online. The only time she left her apartment was when there was an emergency (kids pulled the fire alarm a lot) or she needed something that couldn't be delivered to her door.

Her business was going well for awhile and she was making quite a bit of money, but she regretted not being able to gather enough courage to apply for a job at actual schools. One day after giving herself numerous pep talks, Nadia decided to go out and apply to at least one school. That was the day the meteor struck.

Six months later when Nadia woke up, she fled back to her apartment and was about to high tail it back to Iowa when she accidentally unlocked her powers. She was afraid at first, but when she saw what she could do, she decided to stay in New York, reset up her tutoring business and also fight crime. She wanted to fight crime because she didn't want others to experience the same things that she did when she first came to the city.

Strengths:
Full Moons are when she's at her strongest

Weaknesses:
If the moon isn't visible, her attacks are very weak
She can only use her powers when the moon is present (so basically only at night)

Fears:
Losing her powers

Relationships:
Pending...

- -
Name:
Rhiannon Shay

Title:
Valkyrie

Sex:
Female

Rating:
A - Criminal

Origin:
New York City

Abilities:
Avian Physiology
Feather Manipulation
- Wing Blades
- Wing Generation

Weapons:
An assortment of daggers
Small explosives
Smoke bombs
A whip

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Work Place:
High school student
Villain

Personality:
Rhiannon is cold and calculating but not by choice. She often wishes that her life hadn't been so bad that she'd closed everyone off and bottled up her emotions, but that's just how life turned out. She is very vindictive and won't stop until everyone who ruined her life and was responsible for the death of her mother and younger sister are killed.
When at school, Rhiannon seems like a studious honor student who can't be bothered with socialization and extracurricular activities.

History:
Rhiannon was born the middle child of a broken family. Her father was threatening to leave and her mother was begging him not to. Her father was a selfish prick who took advantage of her mother's feelings and manipulated her. He did nothing all day, while Rhiannon's mother worked, cooked, cleaned and took care of Rhiannon, her older sister, Violet and their youngest sister, Trisha. Their father didn't even bother with them and often ignored them. For some reason though, Violet adored their father and often sided with the man whenever their mother stood up for herself. One day, their father ran off with another woman and their mother fell into a deep depression. Rhiannon and Trisha did their best to cheer her up, but Violet parroted her fathers words and accused her of being dramatic and lazy. This made their mother even sadder and soon she became sick and passed away.

At that time, Violet was an adult, so custody over Rhiannon and Trisha was given to her. Like her father, Violet didn't pay much attention to her younger siblings and instead went out partying and actively used drugs around them. Rhiannon was old enough to ignore her sister's behavior but Trisha started following behind Violet, despite Rhiannon's warnings. One night when Rhiannon was studying at the library and Violet and Trisha were home alone, Violet passed out after getting too drunk and Trisha began curiously wandering through the house trying to find something to amuse her. After idly wandering for a few minutes she decided to take advantage of the fact that no one was around to tell her no, and made herself a cup of coffee. She went to look for the sugar and dumped two huge spoonfuls into her cup, took a sip and promptly started choking. She gasped for air, and started coughing. She fell to the ground and began to have a seizure. Violet was in a deep sleep upstairs so she Trisha died that night. It turns out that what Trisha thought was sugar was actually coke that Violet had stashed in the pantry for safe keeping.

When Rhiannon got home, the cops were everywhere and she was informed of what happened but also that Violet was nowhere to be found. Rhiannon was devastated and enraged that her younger sister had died because of their elder sister's carelessness and neglect. She vowed that day to find her sister and kill her.

After that incident, Rhiannon was put into the system but soon adopted by a nice young couple named Michael and Ethan, who always wanted a daughter but not one too young. Rhiannon at twelve years old was perfect for them and they soon moved to the higher end of New York City.
When the meteor struck, Rhiannon was birthday gift shopping for Michael. When she woke up six months later, she didn't realize she had powers until a week afterwards when she almost fell down a flight of stairs and her wings appeared. After that she realized that she now had the power to track down not only Violet but everyone who had a hand in ruining her old life; Her father, the woman he ran off with, Violet, the police officer who 'couldn't make a case out of little to no details'. She would make them all suffer.

Strengths:
She's very fast

Weaknesses:
Fire
She has hollow bones, so she doesn't last long in physical fights

Fears:
Her fathers finding out about her secret
Anyone on her kill list dying before Rhiannon gets her revenge.

Relationships:
Michael and Ethan - Her fathers. She called Michael 'dad' and Ethan 'Papa'. They have a very close relationship, but they don't know about her quest for revenge.

Art Credit Goes To Prinnay.tumblr.com

Last edited:
Darn it muse!!! I was going to use sound manipulation for my next one

I am thinking of either destructive energy manipulation, since I had my own variation of the sound manipulation or manipulation of parasites

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am thinking of either destructive energy manipulation, since I had my own variation of the sound manipulation or manipulation of parasites
I like the idea of the parasite~ That would be interesting~

Yeah, I was thinking of that. Maybe a villain

True, so maybe just a hero, a good, cute, adorable hero with a yandere side that she can use at will

tumblr_mpgubnjLpb1rrzwfeo1_500.gif

"Hello~ Are you part of the bad side~?"

:: Name ::
"Well~ My name is Angelique Pleasure to meet ya~!!!"
Angelique Beaumont

:: Title ::
"Well I guess people call me several things but I can't remember what the most common one was... Hmm..... Give me a second~"
Twilight Angel

:: Age ::
"Haha~ I am a bit young I guess some would like to say~"

:: Sex ::
"Well I guess I am whatever you decide~ But maybe I am female~? Or maybe I am a male~? Who am I~? What am I~? Sorry just teasing you~ It is pretty obvious what gender I am~"
Female

suigintou___rozen_maiden_2013_pv_by_scribbles99-d6377vc.gif

"Let's have a little fun you and I~"

:: Origin ::
"Well~ Bonjour~"
France

:: Abilities ::
"Hehe well I have something called Twilight Manipulation~"
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate twilight, mixed essence of light and darkness.

In some worlds Twilight is also an access to the Twilight Realm, an alternate dimension of sort which can also be considered a "Shadow World", of which has some mirror-style influence on the "Light World" depending on what happens in the Twilight Realm, as it is a world between light and dark. Any objects or area covered in twilight may also be transformed based on the nature of the said objects.

Some of the limitations that may be applied is that the user; may be unable to create twilight energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. Furthermore the user may be weak against powerful light and darkness if not trained properly.

"Well that is a bit more general but I should probably talk about my self for a bit~ Take it away~"

Angelique is able to manipulate the power into her wings, the larger her wings the more power that she is using at the time, it is a physical representation of how much power is being used due to the fact that she holds a straight face when she is fighting. Furthermore she uses rune's when she starts to use further spells which can not be uttered by a couple of words that seem to be a jumble of mess to others.

tumblr_mqy0cvn00J1r9p34po1_500.gif

"Hehe~ Like my wings~?"

:: History ::
"Tsk tsk~ Sorry my dears~"
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"Oh~? My strengths~? Well allow me to have a moment my dears~"
~ Has problems with working with a team and tends to go off on her own, but only with people that she doesn't like or doesn't know. People she does know she is able to work well with them ~
~ The larger her wings get the more tired she get's, they are not used for flying purposes and are only for appearance but it does allow her to see more shadows and creatures. More of that shall be explained in the RP ~
~ By the time she has to start writing out Runes her wings will have shrunk due to the fact that it doesn't use too much magical power and due to that despite needing people to protect her or to find a way to protect herself during this process she is able to regain her magical powers slowly and re-energise ~

tumblr_mqvuz75ubb1qbvovho1_500.gif

"It's alright for me to be tired~"

:: Relationships ::
"Well~ I have several relationships~ Some more intimate than others~ Hehe~"
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_mrof0mE8uk1qa94xto1_500.gif

"See you soon~ My lovelies~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve telekinesis, pyrokinesis, telepathy and teleportation

Rogue, you havent answered my questions

Status
Not open for further replies.