Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I already have pyrokenisis

Can two share the same powers?

We already have a villain who has it as well, though she is a suspect of directly copying a character.

Well Im going to use those powers. I'll only be able to make the CSs tomorrow/day after

For one person? Because it seems like having two pyromancers would cause problems if they are on the same side

Ill make them opposite. Or I can replace pyro with aqua

That would probably be better

Yeah. I was gonna make a plant bender aswell -_- Might aswell invent a new OC

And muse took that one

I might make one with a parasite that gives him his powers and can let it take over. Like the hulk, but parasitic

And I was going to use that one, the idea by putting down what you want to have, is so that others don't use it

Yeah. I think Ill only have 2 chars atm

1 good, 1 evil.

exatus_and_zerus_by_noosborn-d4r4wl5.jpg

anime-boy-dog-Favim.com-152550.jpg

Name:
Chase Lehman (The one on the left ,on the top picture. Right one in bottom picture. )
Title:
Exatus
Hero/Villain:
Hero
Sex:
Male
Origin:
Hispanic
Abilities:
create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
Weapons:
Exatus can create weapons with his frost powers
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Work Place:
He runs his family's coffee shop.
Personality:
Outgoing, social, open, does not like being alone. Easy to read. Warm-hearted and popular. Tends to put the needs of others over their own needs. Interested in serving others. Values relationships and families over intellectual pursuits. Group oriented, affectionate, complimentary, loving, considerate, and altruistic. Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. Well-developed sense of space and function. Organized. Follows the rules. A planner. Regular, orderly, clean. A finisher. Consults others before acting. Dutiful. Values traditions and security. Values organized religion. Likely to be religious. Thinks life has purpose and meaning. Dislikes science fiction. Does not like strange people or things. Likely to be intolerant of differences.
History: (This goes for both of them.)

Brad and Chase where the best of friends. They would do everything together, just like brothers do. One day on there way back home ,with their parents, from the movies, a guy shot and killed Brad and Chase's parents. Brad was filled up with rage and his fist lit up with fire and he beat the criminal to death, while chase was watching. Brad still beat the guy's body even though he was dead. Chase grabbed Brad's hand and froze it and said enough. A few moments later the police arrived. A few years later Brad and Chase where living with their uncle, who was owner of the coffee. Brad and chase has also been fighting crime while living with their uncle. One day Brad and Chase where taking down a pedophile, who has killed over 1000 kids in a year. The pedophile lead Chase and Brad to his lair and showed the two the corpses of dead kids. Filled up with rage, Brad ran up to the pedophile and sliced his head off. Chase ran up to Brad to froze him in place, and reminded him that they don't kill people. Brad didn't care. Brad broke out of the ice and uppercut his brother. Ever since that day brad was roaming the streets as an anti-hero. A few day later Brad saw that there was no point in being a hero, because crime just wouldn't stop. So he just told himself. If you can't beat them....join them.... After that day Brad became a villain.
Strengths:
Chase is very good at making coffee. He one of the best in his family. Due to his pass Chase is also a good boxer. Unlike his brother.
Weakness:
Chase tends to act without reason.
Fears:
Bugs
and the fear of losing his brother. Despite the fact that he's good and his brother is evil

Relationships:
N/A (I'll edit this if he finds someone in the RP)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Name:
Brad Lehman (The one on the right,on the top picture. left one in bottom picture. )
Title:
Zerus
Hero/Villain:
Villain
Sex:
Male
Origin:
Hispanic
Abilities:
Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
Weapons:
Zerus has two swords on his back
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Work Place:
N/A.......unless you call stealing things and then selling them on the black market a job
Personality:

Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Dislikes countercultures.
Strengths:
Brad is a master at fencing.
Weakness:
Since he's all about fire his weakness is water, he also tends to get carry away.
Fears:
The dark a
nd the fear of losing his brother. Despite the fact that he's evil and his brother is good
Relationships:
N/A (I'll edit this if he finds someone in the RP)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Why do we have so many pyromancers?

Final WIP character:

I'm finished with my first character and just need to fix the personality on my villain. Then I'm finishing this one.

tumblr_mftdnlqXfQ1qkc82vo1_500.png

Name:
Anastasia ???
Title:
Predator; formerly She-Wolf
Sex:
Female
Origin:
Australia
Abilities:
- Omnifarious
- Healing Kiss
- Good Sense
Weapons:
Nothing but her fists, typically. Knows how to use a slingshot and daggers, but massively prefers not to. If she has to use a weapon, she typically wields kunais
Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
Work Place:
None. Something of a sidekick hero
Personality:
Anastasia is a very outgoing and bubbly girl. She does everything in her power to go out of her way to help others, and help them see the greater good in the world. This is demonstrated by the fact she's a frequent volunteer at a number of hospitals, pet shelters, and blood droves; as well as the fact she'll drop everything and come to the rescue as soon as she hears of trouble.
History:
In all actuality, very little is known about Anastasia. She was found passed out face-down in a mound of snow in the middle of winter, with countless scars, cuts and bruises littering her body. She woke up in the hospital, suffering from severe frostbite, a broken wrist, amnesia, and numerous other more minor injuries. That was when she was fourteen.

After that, she was sent to an orphanage, left in a clueless daze as far as to her identity and who she was. She didn't have long to search for answers, and found nothing.. Next thing she knew, she woke up in the hospital again, facing similar cluelessness.

Refusing to take up any room at the hospital anymore and completely out of a home, Ana now lives on the streets, struggling heavily to get by.

Strengths:
-Kind & caring
-Overly cautious
-Outgoing & helpful
-Understanding
-Well-toned and very fit
-Physically strong, though only on the level of an average human weightlifter
-Fairly intelligent
Weakness:
-Hates not knowing things.. It drives her crazy
-Fairly paranoid/easily can have fear planted in her head
-Doesn't know who she is, which is her major weak spot
-Easy to manipulate
-Can be pretty forgetful
-Easy to embarrass or intimidate
-EXTREMELY sensitive.. Easy to hurt
-Very very VERY submissive
Fears:
-Losing the only thing she knows about herself... Her first name
-Never finding out who she is
-Being kidnapped
-Death
-Heights
-Pigeons
-Hurting others
-Being abandoned by her only friends
Relationships:
TBD
Other:
-Loves the sound of rain against the windows
-At night, instead of making shelter for herself, she simply settles in a field to stargaze
-Often smells of sandalwood and cherry blossoms
-The form she most commonly takes is either human or wolf
-Wishes more than anything to become a writer, and has a way with words
Theme Song:

or

Last edited:
@Infinatis there are so many others to choose from see if you can find something else you want to use so that we can keep things different.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Also, to clarify; omnifarious is shapeshifting.

For reference.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.