Heroes in the Making OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my interaction with Sig on request by Bolin, and I ended up adding a paragraph.

And the Clara angst-fest continues!
Seriously, though, someone should try and cheer her up later. She can't be a dark cloud of angst forever. Well, maybe later on but let's be real she's in too deep right now to get out of it.

I'd like to say that Crys wasn't doing any sort of slamming or yelling or anything. He just put the bologna away and left after speaking his mind. And to Clara; to him it isn't revenge. He probably really would have yelled if he had heard that.

Clara is a drama queen, what can I say? I believe that it was all interpretation on her end. She wanted to hear revenge so she said it was such.

Fine by me~ Just clearing things up! ^^

Oh no worries, whenever I post I usually read over other people's posts while writing mine. Still not infallible though, I had to check through yours to make sure that I hadn't read revenge into it, only Clara did that.
Also I managed to find the right gif for Clara's face right now.
tumblr_inline_msmug0Fn0G1qz4rgp.gif

Nobody else has posted in 2 days, so I'll post later today.

Alright, I suggest time skip to the following day. Does anyone want to discuss what direction your character's sub-plots will be heading during this week? Not required if you plan to keep it under wraps.

I plan on Clara and her mom bonding and then Clara showing up to a meeting with 'I'm sorry I was a bitch' cookies.
Her mom knows and so does her dad but they're cool about it.

They are chocolate chip.

germain will have an unexpected visit, lose his shit a little bit, then him and Keith are gonna go training in the mountains for the week, maybe learn to fly. idk, we'll see.

Not really that advanced. He would just have to amplify a point of gravity in front of him then move it. Also he wouldn't be good at it, so it wouldn't be flying so much as tumbling uncontrollably through the air.

the hardest part is training your mind to move the point with your body. so he should fly like superman for focusing reasons.

So what I'm hearing is that he's not so much flying as falling and missing the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.