Heroes At War - Battlefield Glory [8/8 Spots]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say anything...
But uh...
You kinda uh...
[spoili]ASDFGHJKL.[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Delete your spoilers. Everyone delete your jackassed spoilers before someone else sees it. Even if they're heinous, world corrupting lies. Get rid of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The above comment from Azaryin.

That dangerous post of yours is still up my friend.

Anyway, moving away from that and the fact that you're still probably full o' shit, because like every Fallout game there are actually several ways to end the game...

Let's move on and act like this didn't happen and instead talk about... how we're going to start out mashing our weapons into enemy soldiers! Something a little more on topic.

Noses.
Radiation jokes.
Demonic muscular puppies called deathclaws.

And now I'm fallout of binge topics.

...I don't even have the game yet.
But yeah, the rumored ending does seem a little weak.

So. Right. I think I was going to ask something.
For now I guess it's on standby.
@Rion
How would time pass in the IC? Would we all wait until everyone was done with a post supposedly taking place in one time before joint time skipping to nighttime or the next day or whatever, or would our beloved Game Master state whatever time it would be in your posts? Or am I thinking too hard and we'll all just ease into the different times of day?
Or would you take a fourth approach that I didn't list?

Noses.
Radiation jokes.
Demonic muscular puppies called deathclaws.

And now I'm fallout of binge topics.
Nicholas-Cage-Tries-Not-To-Laugh.gif

What have I done, just by bringing up Fallout? D:

But its true, Boston do get nuked. Under the Great War that is.
All other spoilers are fake.

But back on topic:
@Ser K+ Since I will be doing the narrating time might jump a little now and then. We'll see, I'm not entirely sure yet.

Good news people, I am almost done with the post. I just had to finish a form of map to better visualize the setup. There's still a bit of text to write, but it will be done tomorrow morning-ish. At least in my timezone.

War, war never changes.

Annnd the timejump is up! And to go along with is this map:
d64f6eef2bc95ed9614c8fa43e90646c.png
Not-so-super detailed map of the battlefield. Note that the right flank is secured by rocky mountains.
3 and 4 isn't located that far back, the shields are just in the way. Generals and Kings are located a bit further back though, unless they join the fighting. (Oswald will stand somewhere close to 4)

Read the IC, it will explain the map more. Enemy Heroes will come with my next post.

As always, feel free to get creative.​

Woohoo!
Time to rend some bones asunder!

I'll try to keep the squick to a reasonable level.

Reactions: Aedion
@Ser K+ Do you want Bjarke to do something funny to the big bad bastard or do you want Kaskarde to have an epic fight with him?

Have fun.

I mean the guy's a noble, I probably would've made him pretty squishy anyways defensive wise.

Okay, so that's a yes Bjarke can do something funny and fatal?

Ok. So the way I see it is, there would be one Almoth hero for every two Tarabon heroes. So should we just go by our numbers to tag team their heroes?

So... Like tarabon 1&2 go after almoth 1?

Ehh...
Well there'd have to be two one v. one's somewhere in there with that plan if everyone were to go after a hero.

If two heroes of Tarabon fight one hero of Almoth then one of the four enemy heroes is pretty much allowed to wreck stuff around until a pair finishes off a hero, let alone all pairs. In which case that poor sucker will become a pincushion.
Eek.

Status
Not open for further replies.