Heroes At War - Battlefield Glory [8/8 Spots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ser K+ I'm still in. Don't know what hapoened to everyone else though.

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
Well I'll give it a few days to a week from now, should there be a low turn out, I guess we'd just have to stop the Rp, unfortunately.

I'll have a post ready either tonight or tomorrow, I'm visiting my brother and mom and they're reaalllyy distracting x]

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
That's five of us ready to continue. Alright. Now... we need to make a decision.

Since we're still going, we need to choose new management.

I think it should be the first person to face and defeat an enemy Hero. Not sure who that would be, but it seems like a logical choice.

I'm in for a new management idea

I think it should be the first person to face and defeat an enemy Hero. Not sure who that would be, but it seems like a logical choice.
That's... that's not how this works. We need a new GM. GM is the one controlling the NPC heroes.

That's... that's not how this works. We need a new GM. GM is the one controlling the NPC heroes.
Ok. yeah, wow. I don't know what I was thinking about, but it obviously wasn't that.

Sorry about that. I'm running on about two hours of sleep, so my brain is kinda fried at the moment.

I'm still here... But without the originators vision, I'm not willing to continue without him. The holidays are busy but that stuff is about over. I say give the dude the benefit of the doubt and see if he comes back this week.

I'm down for waiting one more week.

If Rion doesn't return then. We'll see what happens.

And if Rion doesn't return to the site by time the Role Play loses wind, he'll be getting that "Your RP has Died" message.

I'm down for whatever, I'd love to continue this because writing for a crazy northern bastard is just fun.

Well... that's the week.

Well, guess that's that then.

Sorry everyone, I would've liked to have had the chance to flesh out Kascarde for once, but you know.

And since nobody quite knows where Rion wanted to take his RP plot wise, I'm just going to consider this one dead and leave.

Ciao.

Well, I guess it IS over. That sucks. I really enjoyed doing this.

As a side note, does that mean that Almoth won, since we aren't fighting anymore? LOL!

No, that's probably the king. General's probably dead.

I'm going to hang up my hat on this one, as well.
Shame!
Oh well, maybe he'll come back and take the defibrillators to it some time in the future. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.