Heroes At War - Battlefield Glory [8/8 Spots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HellHoundWoof knows me too well. Deepest apologies guys, got flooded with irl stuff. Perhaps the post I'm working on can spark a bit of life back into this.

okay i GUESS. Give me something to work with and I'll try posting.

Well, I now got the enemy Heroes planned out. I should have the last part done tomorrow.

As promised, the post is now up.
And once again, feel free to ask any question and talk together via collabs. There is only four enemy Heroes, but more will come when we get deeper inside Almoth territory.
Try and work together, and otherwise get creative. I will gladly speak for the Almoth Heroes, so include me in collabs or replies if you want. (PMs and whatnot before posting)
Perhaps not a lot of detail, but I ran out of time for today. The pictures should give some good hints though.

I tagged folks in the post, and that means your location are somewhat close.

@Rion

I wanna call out that mage. Scarlet. She looks like she'll do a lot of damage if someone doesn't get to her. Give me a fight with her. After I barrel past the dwarf somehow. He's probably going to be gating us.

@Rion

I wanna call out that mage. Scarlet. She looks like she'll do a lot of damage if someone doesn't get to her. Give me a fight with her. After I barrel past the dwarf somehow. He's probably going to be gating us.

Sounds good. Maybe we should do a collab then?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rion I wanna call out the female knight, Estella. I think that we would be evenly matched, as a lithe elf against an armored woman. More or less the same size....

oh. I didn't know she had posted. I'll read that and go from there.

Pretty sure he's a dude. But make sure you guys don't step over each other's toes. The Almoth heroes are not stupid and will fight hard.

I'll work on getting a post out tonight/early tomorrow morning.

I'm literally about to post.

But maybe.

(Seeing how Rion hasn't been active since last year.)

If we can't depend on our GM being here enough to drive a scene forward, we've got two choices.

1. Drop the RP entirely.

2. Find new management.

But first, I suggest we take a roll call.

(Working on it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.