Her Majesty's Secret Service

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Violet

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]†~Her Majesty's Secret Service~ †[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]‡::A Historical Fantasy Adventure::‡[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]◊◊◊[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]History books tell us of an ancient hierarchy, dating back centuries. Tribes to kingdoms and the battles that shaped our modern day societies. Revolutions, Kings, Religion. All had a place at the diplomatic table. But what the history books will never tell you, is how history was really shaped by the minds and mysterious ways of royal nobles.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]1768, King Louis XVI has finished the touches on The Palace of Versailles, the new home to the Court of France. Undoubtedly the most precious of courts in Western Europe, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nobles of all types, far and near, come and stay with the French Royals, either for pleasure or for business. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]But all's not well for the French Royals, they fear a revolt of their people, and their fears are correct. Talk of a "French Revolution" is heard echoing through the halls, sending shivers down nobles spines. However, The French Revolution is more than a peasant's revolution of the monarchy, it's a plot to trap and use the royals to unleash a new reign of power. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Queen, Marie Antoinette, has been forced to call upon her friends to send her aid.. In the form of royal blood. Thus, Her Majesty's Secret Service, was formed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Her Majesty's Secret Service is a band of royals from all across Western Europe, sent by their families as decoys to their respective crowns. People don't imagine the royals to be smart, cunning, and deceiving spies for the french courts. They all have their own reasons for joining the cause, some are attracted due to debts owed by their families, others were sent as refugees, and yet some.. Unknown to the reason they are here. Whatever the reason, the secrets they will uncover are more than these royals ever thought could be right under their silver spoons. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]◊◊◊[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]So basically this is my base idea for a historical/fiction/fantasy role-play. It would have set royals who would be spies for the Queen. And also a secret society of villains trying to take down the courts from the inside, trapping the royals and nobles in and using them as personal and political gain. It's not suppose to be entirely accurate so I apologize that some of it is historically inaccurate. Again it is suppose to be somewhat fiction and fantasy related. My plan was to have set roles of royals that were living in the castle under the Queen's dictation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Please let me know if you would be interested! I'd love to hear some ideas as well![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]You can find the OOC/CS --> Here![/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested in this

• Love
Reactions: Violet
*Parachutes in from the noob factory*

Hai hai! Me too!

• Love
Yay glad to hear it! I'd like 1 or 2 more interests before I make the OOC

Been a while since I did a group roleplay but I'd be interested in playing.

• Love
I would be interested!

• Love
Awesome I'll put up the OOC/Character Sheet later tonight :)

Still room for more?

Yeah! The link is at the end of the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.