• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Henry Story: What Happens Next Will Shock You

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does the title read like a Gawker headline xD
Because I couldn't think of a good title, and was originally going to name it something like "Henry story WITH A TWIST" but decided it was too lame. So eventually I decided to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque clickbaity headlines (bonus points for Awkwardly Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Single Word), firstly because it's always nice to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque headlines, and secondly because people are so numb to those clickbaity titles now that no one will expect an actual surprise at the end. :P

Because I couldn't think of a good title, and was originally going to name it something like "Henry story WITH A TWIST" but decided it was too lame. So eventually I decided to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque clickbaity headlines (bonus points for Awkwardly Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Single Word), firstly because it's always nice to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque headlines, and secondly because people are so numb to those clickbaity titles now that no one will expect an actual surprise at the end. :P

10 Henry Pictures You Won't Believe!(Picture #7 Shocked Me The Most!)

Reading the title of this thread reminded me of this:

43P3aON.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back