Henry Story: What Happens Next Will Shock You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does the title read like a Gawker headline xD
Because I couldn't think of a good title, and was originally going to name it something like "Henry story WITH A TWIST" but decided it was too lame. So eventually I decided to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque clickbaity headlines (bonus points for Awkwardly Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Single Word), firstly because it's always nice to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque headlines, and secondly because people are so numb to those clickbaity titles now that no one will expect an actual surprise at the end. :P

Because I couldn't think of a good title, and was originally going to name it something like "Henry story WITH A TWIST" but decided it was too lame. So eventually I decided to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque clickbaity headlines (bonus points for Awkwardly Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Single Word), firstly because it's always nice to make fun of Gawker/Buzzfeed-esque headlines, and secondly because people are so numb to those clickbaity titles now that no one will expect an actual surprise at the end. :P

10 Henry Pictures You Won't Believe!(Picture #7 Shocked Me The Most!)

So @Kaga-kun

We still need to know, are you two having a threesome or is this you coming out as a man?

Reading the title of this thread reminded me of this:

43P3aON.jpg

NOOOOOO MY OTP!!!!!!

Shhh, kaga is only referring to himself in third person. Don't worry about it. The ship still sails. Kaga just had a sudden sex change. Eeeeverything's fine.

Nothing will sink our ship!

Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.