Henry: Iwaku Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she react odd when you asked her though? :P

Did she react odd when you asked her though? :P

Well she seemed suspicious as to why I wanted to know. I told her that "the guys on the internet" asked and, with that information, she seemed to assume that you asked if she'd ever kissed a guy because you'd assumed she preferred to kiss girls. Apparently a lot of people thought she was gay in high school so I suppose I can't blame her for jumping to that train of thought.

Apparently a lot of people thought she was gay in high school so I suppose I can't blame her for jumping to that train of thought.
High School thought the same about me. :P

Apparently anyone who isn't constantly trying to get laid by the other sex is gay when you're in High School... :/
It's stupid, I'm glad to be out of it.

IMG_0524.jpg

AND SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T DRAW.
The art and history nerd in me says Henry should have an entire plate of cookies for that. I lol'd.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Also, John Lennon.

IMG_0526.jpg

Also, I love how I saw her working on that one out in the hall when she'd hardly drawn anything more than his glasses and hairline. And she said, "Hey, guess who I'm drawing!" and after looking at it for a second I was like, "...John Lennon?" and she was just blown away like "How did you know?!" and I said "Well... it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that you have your laptop open out here, playing Beatles music, thus sort of priming me for it..."
hehe.gif

I have a feeling that if she was eating something like Sushi and you properly named it she'd also be freaked out. :P

Reactions: Kagayours
I have a feeling that if she was eating something like Sushi and you properly named it she'd also be freaked out. :P

XD That totally sounds like something she would do.

Now I really want some salmon roll sushi... :(

• Thank You
Reactions: Lysander
When? How? Why?

Can we hear it from the Internet?

She doesn't really know when she'll be on yet -- but she managed to get something through the school's radio station, apparently.

I'll post more information when she tells me more.

Henry likes The Beatles? To think there was nothing else to make me like this person more! Wonderful stuff.

Henry likes The Beatles? To think there was nothing else to make me like this person more! Wonderful stuff.

She's the one who got me hooked on the Beatles, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.