Helswane Dungeon

I have been absent from posting for the weekend. My apologies. I just didn't have time and posting from my phone sucks. I'm here, however, and I realize that I must take a round to pick up my weapon >.<

Welcome back to the battle, chaps.

Asmoo is probably about to get on a plane/on a plane across the pond just now, but we can finish up this battle for when he touches down on US soil. That way we can get the finale of this chapter rolling.

Both Darkmantles are still alive but wounded and we're surrounded by weird supernatural darkness that fucks with our attacks (20% Miss Chance; it's a bitch).

Let's show this uppity stalactites who's boss.

Sorry Doc. 7 damage from a Darkmantle slam. But it could've been worse.

Aye, it's okay. These things happen.

EDIT
Mallow: 19 damage...pretty sure he only had 1 hp left lol... -07:24 Aug 03
[Mallow has rolled 1 10-sided dice with results: 5 [Total: 5 Average: 5]]
[Mallow has rolled 1 10-sided dice with results: 1 [Total: 1 Average: 1]]
[Mallow has rolled 1 10-sided dice with results: 10 [Total: 10 Average: 10]]
Mallow: Rolling damage (1d10 x3 + 3 str) -07:23 Aug 03
Mallow: ha! I'll teach that fucker to slam me! -07:23 Aug 03
[Mallow has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 20 [Total: 20 Average: 20]]
Mallow: the weak one -07:22 Aug 03
Mallow: Rolling to hit -07:22 Aug 03

EDITEDIT
Mallow: crit not confirmed, but I'll take my first damage roll, the 10 -07:46 Aug 03
Mallow: fuuuuu -07:46 Aug 03
[Mallow has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 3 [Total: 3 Average: 3]]
Mallow: Silly me, forgot to confirm >.< -07:46 Aug 03

You forgot to roll your 20% miss chance.[/that guy]

It's okay, I rolled it for ya. The kill is verified.

Wait no, I thought rolling a 20 to hit was ALWAYS a hit >.> That's why i didnt roll miss chance.

EDIT

I thought wrong. Apparently even a 20 is subject to the % miss roll, but the confirmation is not. Thanks for rolling it for me, btw.

Okay, I took everyone's turn and finished us up. 120XP each.

I'll post the finale encounter shortly.

uhhh, asmo is everyone lying to me or did you just get married/about to get married? o.oi

I did. Just got back from it. :|

It was the old formal signy bit. We had the ceremony last year. I just need the paperz for teh Immigration Monstahs.

YOU ARE COMING TO ME? :D

Also i saw the pictures, i want a pagan wedding. but my relatives might disown me for being weird.

I'm personally going to go for a Satanic Wedding. Asmo and Tegan have already set the bar pretty high, so I've got to try and top them somehow.

Apologies for not posting in this of late; internet has been awful in this flat and several friends decided to inconvenience me by being born in the same week. The jerks.

Okay, here's the finale. We enter by the yellow arrow.

The gantry is ten feet above the chamber floor, and as you can see there are three stairways if you don't fancy jumping down.

The feed-bags are two foot high, so you'll have to lie flat if you want to use them to hide.

And let's not forget to heal up before we rush in there.

CR5 in total.

And I'm at HP11 out of 13