Helswane Dungeon

Okay, we just need a post from Davion now.

Post coming up tonight.

EDIT: I lied. Sorry. Beat from a long day and I don't have it in me to think. If you really want to move on, just attack something with my character. BAB=5 and +1 for goblinoids

*shake shake*

Okay, I took Garrick and Doc's rounds for them. The next turn has begun.

Sorry m8's. been computerless for about a week. It was unexpected so I apologize for vanishing without warning.

Sorry for the delay; Garrick's back on form again, though. It seems that some time apart for the Dice Box and I has improved our relationship substantially.

At least that's my excuse, and I'm fucking sticking to it.

I've been sweet talking it and feeding it scones every night before bed.

*overrules the kill because of the link Davion posted*

>:[

Okay, that's a wrap for Level One. Thanks for playing guys. Awesome stuff.

If you think you can remain active for the next level, post your character here and get to the levelling up. Use the Dicebox for HP rolls (one reroll only allowed).

All damage is healed (except Lindon's plot-tastic poison) and the village in the canyon has shops, so if you want you can go ahead and buy stuff, then explain how you got it in the next IC.

And who wants the Darkwood shield?

I'm staying in!

*makes grabby hands at the shield*, only if there isn't someone who could use it better. I'm not limited by my current shield.

Meh. My shield's cool enough.

You can have it, unless Doc wants it.

I've done me up-levelly (managed to score the full amount I could get for HP; I am now not so squishy), but haven't purchased any new equipment yet.

This I shall do soon.

Grumpy, should we leave you in the village?

*poke poke*