"Help" School OOC Chat

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery glanced at the new comer. She ten watched Devi but was quiet a moment as if thinking what she should say. "Hello" She said sternly unlike Emilie ever would. Misery's exasperation didn't say if she meant it as a friendly hello or an unwelcome one.

(I'll need to be heading off soon but I can maybe get in one or two more post before bed tonight)
(Ok, see ya then)

Reactions: Raven
Here you go, the ooc chat for "help" school

Till we all seem to use this more than the PM I'll keep the PM saved.

*hopes can figure out what needs cleaned so can do MG*

@Raven I'm going to play a game, so after every round I will check iwakuroleplay, so don't think I will be offline.

Sooooooo I have a lot of ideas for this rp, as in schedules, people dying, lots of crying and so on.

BUT I NEED YOUR GUYS IDEAS FOR THESE THINGS!

Well I don't care to have Emilie or Misery die... Damon IDK....

I can always bring in a character that we can kill off. Like a transfer and then soon something happens to him...

Well I think people are going to die during Devin and Misery's plan to drug everyone

Yeah and I have a reason why Damon won't the boy has connections....

But I mean like I could bring in a character before then maybe or after which we could later kill.

And when I mean Schedules I mean things like what periods of school = what time it is in real life

Yeah and I'm pretty sure Devin is going to kill someone when he goes crazy

Okay. Emilie is already crazy. I plan to use a lot of songs every now and again that well might prove that.

Damon he's just a kid that never followed rules and always acted tough but can be nice. And ended up here because of parents.

I might be adding some character soon, but it will be a surprise. And he WONT be a student at "help" school

Reactions: Raven
@Zek @Kuroda

I'm going to be heading off soon. I'll maybe get a few more replies in but I got to head for bed... I'm probable going to finish a game first though. I'll probably have a catch up post tomorrow late in the day.

Reactions: Kuroda
Status
Not open for further replies.