"Help" School OOC Chat

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Zek, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Zek, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  2. (It's alright it happens)

3. (Ok, see ya then)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here you go, the ooc chat for "help" school

5. Okay cool :3

*puts in watch thread so can keep up with it*

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ditto

• Like Like x 1
  7. Till we all seem to use this more than the PM I'll keep the PM saved.

*hopes can figure out what needs cleaned so can do MG*

8. @Raven I'm going to play a game, so after every round I will check iwakuroleplay, so don't think I will be offline.

9. Sooooooo I have a lot of ideas for this rp, as in schedules, people dying, lots of crying and so on.

BUT I NEED YOUR GUYS IDEAS FOR THESE THINGS!

10. As in when they are going to happen

11. Well I don't care to have Emilie or Misery die... Damon IDK....

I can always bring in a character that we can kill off. Like a transfer and then soon something happens to him...

12. Well I think people are going to die during Devin and Misery's plan to drug everyone

13. Yeah and I have a reason why Damon won't the boy has connections....

But I mean like I could bring in a character before then maybe or after which we could later kill.

14. And when I mean Schedules I mean things like what periods of school = what time it is in real life

15. Yeah and I'm pretty sure Devin is going to kill someone when he goes crazy

16. Okay. Emilie is already crazy. I plan to use a lot of songs every now and again that well might prove that.

Damon he's just a kid that never followed rules and always acted tough but can be nice. And ended up here because of parents.

17. I might be adding some character soon, but it will be a surprise. And he WONT be a student at "help" school

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sounds interesting.

19. @Zek @Kuroda

I'm going to be heading off soon. I'll maybe get a few more replies in but I got to head for bed... I'm probable going to finish a game first though. I'll probably have a catch up post tomorrow late in the day.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.