"Help" School OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's alright it happens)

Misery glanced at the new comer. She ten watched Devi but was quiet a moment as if thinking what she should say. "Hello" She said sternly unlike Emilie ever would. Misery's exasperation didn't say if she meant it as a friendly hello or an unwelcome one.

(I'll need to be heading off soon but I can maybe get in one or two more post before bed tonight)
(Ok, see ya then)

Reactions: Raven
Here you go, the ooc chat for "help" school

Okay cool :3

*puts in watch thread so can keep up with it*

Till we all seem to use this more than the PM I'll keep the PM saved.

*hopes can figure out what needs cleaned so can do MG*

@Raven I'm going to play a game, so after every round I will check iwakuroleplay, so don't think I will be offline.

Sooooooo I have a lot of ideas for this rp, as in schedules, people dying, lots of crying and so on.

BUT I NEED YOUR GUYS IDEAS FOR THESE THINGS!

Well I don't care to have Emilie or Misery die... Damon IDK....

I can always bring in a character that we can kill off. Like a transfer and then soon something happens to him...

Well I think people are going to die during Devin and Misery's plan to drug everyone

Yeah and I have a reason why Damon won't the boy has connections....

But I mean like I could bring in a character before then maybe or after which we could later kill.

And when I mean Schedules I mean things like what periods of school = what time it is in real life

Yeah and I'm pretty sure Devin is going to kill someone when he goes crazy

Okay. Emilie is already crazy. I plan to use a lot of songs every now and again that well might prove that.

Damon he's just a kid that never followed rules and always acted tough but can be nice. And ended up here because of parents.

I might be adding some character soon, but it will be a surprise. And he WONT be a student at "help" school

Reactions: Raven
Sounds interesting.

@Zek @Kuroda

I'm going to be heading off soon. I'll maybe get a few more replies in but I got to head for bed... I'm probable going to finish a game first though. I'll probably have a catch up post tomorrow late in the day.

Reactions: Kuroda
Status
Not open for further replies.