"Help" School OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry my kindle died and I lost my charger. On computer now

Reactions: Kuroda
Hey guys im being forced into a family deal so ill be gone for a good couple of hours :/ if anyone likes they can hijack colbey until im back just tell me what happens in a pm cx

@Kuroda

Question, is it something to do with your character? Or is spelling Devin-Diven a spelling error?

Alright! I'm back, And Wat the? So basically, Raven And Kuroda, you guys killed the chat with that stuff..... Lol

Yep. Well Misery keep some going... And well being it became night she went to see what Devin's up to LOL

Sorry for being absent! But we need to get dis Role play out of the dark now! Let's think of things that will spice it up because I know you guys think this role play is getting boring, isn't it?

Well really for me I have Emilie to change things up if you all want... I'm actually planing on writing something with her but been playing with the personalty ideas.

Damon I'm not playing his character exact...

RP wise eh I suppose it might be? But then again it took me a while to get interaction sort of being it was late. I'm sure one of us can think of something. It's called the Help so why not have a few reasons on why our characters are here in the first place. Maybe have mystery of the school to add? I might can think of an idea of something perhaps Knowledge was the one to tell Emile or Misery of an old wise tale?

And many we could have like a schedule (like I have been saying the whole time!) I mean we could have certain things like shakedowns, since it is a place where kids have weapons and all. Like seriously, dem staff people don't give a shit about the kids, (I was pretty lazy on my part, sorry)

Well classes wise one would be good for Emilie self control perhaps would be the name. For everyone the teacher explains the lesson differently?

Then perhaps a few usual classes like English, Math, Science.

Then there could be art. Not sure what other classes would be wise for this kind of school maybe something for self defense? But then you said teachers don't care so IDK

can I join?

Reactions: Raven
I'm pretty sure you can just hop in. And well where in a hall way planing a prank or tour IDK which has been decided.

@Zek
so here is class ideas I have

1) Math
2)History
3) English
4) Self Control 101
5)Alcohol and Drug use
6) Support 101

any of these seem like a good idea? Or help with the ideas for some actual classes

They seem fine, we just got to put them in a certain order. (And I still working on my CS for your rp)

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.