• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
BnaL7wj.png

OOC - Discord - Interest Check - IC

• Story •

The year was 2015. The world had descended into another World War, although it had ended just as quickly as it had started. The governments of the world had dove into chemical warfare, for this was no longer a fair fight. Nobody knows who dropped the virus, "Virus X" as others called it, or when it had started, but all the survivors remember now is it swept over the world in the blink of an eye. What was once just another world war was now possibly the end of civilization as we know it.

Naturally, survivors had fled to areas that were once less populated. The north, the backwoods of the south, even west beyond the Rocky Mountains. There survivors began to find peace. The woods provided plenty of food, while the colder temperatures of Oregon and Washington made day's slightly more bearable. It was sort of a refuge for those who wished to survive easy, if it was possible at all.

As 2 years passed people began to think they are safe, but problems emerged. Some took to cannibalism saying the animals they hunted could become infected too. This was never proven to be true, but that didn't stop the rumor from spreading like wildfire. Some survivors began to ban together, create groups and families in broken down cities, finding comfort in numbers. Some roam alone.

In addition, some are immune to the virus. It is unknown as to why, and very few actually carry this immunity. Said immunity can be passed genetically.

• Plot •

Survivors are flocking to the east coast to board the last boats to safety. This has brought them through the town Huber Heights, located in Ohio surrounded by woods and highways. Being in a far out place not many people have gone through the town leaving some supplies still there. A small group of survivors form there in hopes of making it to Norfolk, Virginia.

As the group moves a cannibal pack hunts them, tracking there movements as they travel to Virginia.

• Xelapin Virus •

Symptoms

5 minutes: Mild headache, cough, and runny nose.
30 minutes: Severe cold like symptoms. I.e Migraine, sore throat, cough, sneezing.
1 hour: Muscle spasm and cold sweats replace cold symptoms.
2 hours: Extreme body heat and lose of muscle movement.
5 hours: Infected has a hard time staying awake and sharp pains erupt through body.
9 hours: Internal organs begin to fail and internal bleeding.
10 hours: Lungs fill with blood and infected dies.
24 hours: The body has restarted and reverted back to primal instincts.

People infected revert back to primal instincts and only think of killing. They have very little energy in the night. In the day they have a lot of energy and can jog slowly. Any shot to the body that would kill a normal human can kill them.

Can you survive HELL?

You know I am in

This sounds intriguing, I believe I would be interested

Reactions: Lulunopia
This sounds intriguing, I believe I would be interested
Still want in we need 3 more Cannibals, not necessary to take all

• Thank You
I haven't done this in a really long time. I'm in! Do i have an old character? I have no idea.

I may also be interested.