Hell's Wrath (Zombie RP, Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's still room could I reserve another cannibal? I've been working on profiles offline and intend to have them up tomorrow or the next day.

I apologize but I'll have to back out for now. If I do express my interest next time it will be with a CS ready to be submitted. Again, I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

I am deeply sorry about not getting a post up quite yet. Work has me busy and plus I am on a business trip and will be back tonight around 8 ish and will get one up with my character

Thinking about making a Disc Jockey character who's part of the cannibal faction. Due to the fact that electricity is not available story wise right now he will be significantly less useful, but once someone manages to get some generators up and running, he should make things rather interesting.

@Lulunopia

I'll be trying to get my brother cannibals up tonight.

@Lulunopia will i be able to make a child cannibal?

Thinking about making a Disc Jockey character who's part of the cannibal faction. Due to the fact that electricity is not available story wise right now he will be significantly less useful, but once someone manages to get some generators up and running, he should make things rather interesting.
That sound really cool!

sorry i literally just got my post up for the rp. Is anyone interested in a relationship with Melody?

I know I've been taking forever, with life and other things and me being the worst procrastinator in history, but my Cannibal Brothers will be up tonight, I finally have enough time to get them up. So sorry for taking this long and I will get them up so I won't be too far behind in the rp.

Reactions: Unbound
BTW, are the zombies in this setting Walking Dead type, or 28 Days Later type?

Can we get a description of the Fire Department?

Also:
@Unbound , Connor and Chloe have to do something like this at some point:
2202-dc_motorscyle_.jpg

Reactions: Unbound
Can we get a description of the Fire Department?
Based on the era of the buildings in the picture of Pine Falls, I'm picturing something like this or this (a Google image search for "firehouse" yields pics of a bunch of different old-fashioned firehouses), but the GM should get final say on the particulars.

Also:
@Unbound , Connor and Chloe have to do something like this at some point:
2202-dc_motorscyle_.jpg
Hahaha! With a bunch of zombies and/or cannibals in pursuit...

I'm sorry to have to say this, but if you haven't already taken me out of this rp. You probably should. Because I'm not going to be active enough for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.