• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

TwystydWhyspyr88

The Broken Dreamer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Call me Twystyd, call me Lori, call me weirdo, friend, bud, whatever word hits your fancy I suppose. Anyways, I thought it would simply be easier to start a thread than try to find the old one I posted awhile back. I'm looking for some RP partners. Being a female, I do prefer my partners being male as I play female roles better than male. I can and will play one, maybe two, background characters if needed throughout our time together.

I'm not a very advanced player, but I am good enough I guess. Yes, I make mistakes because I am human and sometimes my brain works faster than my fingers can, so it happens. I try to proofread my work so I can send it to you with few errors, but I know they can be over looked at times. Forgive me. I try to do one or more paragraphs per post, on average I get in at least two. I am hoping for the same from my partner as well. I love details if they can be provided. I know I need to work more on them myself, so I am not asking for perfection, but if you can provide it, great!

I like most my stories to be 80/20, meaning 80% story line and 20% smut/sex, or whatever we agree upon there. But I will not instantly dive into that until our characters have a connection of sorts and it would logically make sense for it to happen. Just how I am, if you don't like that then perhaps I am not for you. Speaking of stories, I usually stick to slice of life types, and usually anything modern or fantasy, and I am completely okay with clashing the two to spice tihngs up a bit if needed.

Character wise I typically play as humans, elves, vampires, shape shifters, or half breeds of sorts. If you read my blog, I'm slowly adding all my active characters. Some are new to me and have yet to ever be played, some are just works in progress, and some I've had around for years. If none of them catch your attention I am always in the market to make new characters, too.

One last thing. I can usually reply once a day during the week, sometimes multiple times a day depending on how busy I am at home. Weekends are shotty as I usually spend that free time with family and friends. I will do my best to give a heads up if I may be absent for a period of time, and as my partner I would certainly hope you will do the same for me. And I would like a reply once a day, if not every other day, because I know most of us have lives outside of the internet world. Also, I do prefer PM rps, but I can okay iwth posting in a thread to if you wish to do that. Anyways, hope this helps you in understand a bit about me, what I like, etc and if you are interested feel free to shoot me a message or just comment here and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Still looking for a few more to fill my time. :)

-pokey- Bump

Still looking!!!