Hell on your heels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alenga lay down on the bed and seriously began to regret decided to leave her aunts property with an asshole

the next morning,drake was barely keeping awake as the first rays of sunlight hit his face.he took several more caffeine pills before waking up the girl in the tent

Angela had barely slept that night, all the things that she had found out and all the things that had happped going through her head

drake nudged her awake with a yawn"get up,lass.time to go"

Angela gave a whibe before slowly sitting up and running her hand through her hair "yay"

he offered her some provisions from the bag before going back outside and biting his wrist open and letting blood drop on all the runes he had made. now that it was daylight and he wasn't currently wearing the charms,his wings were on full display....or at least....what was left of them

Angela tried not to stare at Drake's wings but it was hard "your wings..they were angel wings once right?" She asked softly

drake glanced over his shoulder as his blood dripped onto the ground, the blackish red ichor hissing as it met the runes
"technically yes. dark as the midnight sky with flecks of midnight blue interspersed between"the fallen said and shrugged.

now his wings were mostly bone with a thin leathery membrane covering them and the hint of a spike jutting from the joint, a sign that he was slowly but surely turning into a demon

Angela reached her hand out but then she stopped herself "can I touch them? I never knew my parents so I never got to see the wings, I know it's not the same but.." She trailed off

he raised his eyebrow"oooooookay?"drake muttered with confusion but didnt deny her. if she wasnt repulsed immediately he would have to find some other way to torment her

Angela nodded slowly and took a deep breath before slowly reaching out and gently running the tips of her fingers along the wing "amazing" she said gently

he blinked"come again?"he turned his head to look at her"they are shredded and torn and eroded pieces of bone and cartilage...how are they amazing?"

Angela gave a small smile "they're angel wings Drake. No matter they're still angel's wings and they're still amazing" she replied then gave an almost shy smile "And sure they look a little...creepy but they have their own beauty to them"

"humans"he rolled his eyes as he finished burning away the last rune

Angel gave a small grin "but I'm not a human am I?" She asked before laughing bit then she gasped and hunched over in pain

drake turned around completely as he put his charm back on,brow furrowing"why are you clenching up in pain?"

Angela nodded and gave a small whine "m..my back. Feels like I'm being stabbed in my back with two knives"

"that usually doesnt feel very pleasant....oh well"he shrugged and lifted the girl up into his arms to carry her, not really caring all that much if she was in pain so long as she wasn't dead yet

The girl wither in Drakes arms from the pain,two large lumps emerging where wings would join the body and as she gasped and shined in pain the presence of demons began to surround them

drake froze and sniffed around,scowling"really?now?"he muttered her unceremoniously dropped the girl to the ground as he turned his crystal into a bladed whip
(or a daggertail if you ever played prince of persia)

Status
Not open for further replies.