Hell on your heels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela continued the whimper in pain "it hurts" she gasped then, with a loud cry of pain two wings shot out from her back and threw her shirt. The teens back was bloody from having the wings come out of it, they were deep black at the top then faded in to white at the end. The demons all made excited and happy noises from the sight

drake glanced back and heaved a sigh"oh fucking great...let me guess today is your eighteenth birthday?"the fallen griped as he started ripping through the small horde of demons

Angela looked up at Drake "what the fuck ius going on?!" She asked then gasped as more and more demons came and began to become a bigger and bigger hord

"you are causing me a lo of unnecessary work"the fallen replied with an annoyed tone as another ran at the and drake just grabbbed the imp before tearing its head off"now start fucking running,lass im not invincible"

Angela Glared as she slowly stood up "I..if this is my powers kicking in I should be able to do something" she said and forced her wings to spread wide and with a gasp a loud sudden pulse came from her and kicked all the demons back to hell but not before making the girl fall to the fall

"maybe i would much rather you dont end up killing yourself first"drake growled as he hefted her over his shoulder

The girl weakly tried to push him away "'m fine" she muttered softly and glared at the back of his head "and I just saved us both from those demons"

"no you just temporarily banished them for a day or two...you did nothing even remotely helpful other than piss off demons"drake scolded her as he carried the nephilim for a few hours like a sack of potatoes

Angela gave a sigh and shook her head, her wings fluttering against her back as they got used to being out "I just wanted to help. Sick of being dead weight"

"well until we meet up with one of my contacts you are going to be dead weight for a while"he said harshly

Angela looked at the floor and realsed she nust have been put with the only angel able to be able to hate and be horrible

drake wished he could fly right now but unfortunately his wings were kind of broken

Angela took a deep breath "why do ypu hate me? I mean, every since ypou showed up you've been nothing but an ass for no reason"

"i hate everything"drake said dismissively"love was burned out of me milennia ago"

The girl bit her lip "d..does me being a halfing make me live longer than humans?"

"technically you are immortal like i am since you arent human at all"drake explained"but immortal does not mean invincible,lass"

Angela nodded slowly "then I'm going to make damn sure that I never let love burn out of me and let hate stay"

he scoffed"don't try to be a hero lass. either you die as one or live long enough to be the next monster to be put down"

Angela shook her head "what, like you did becoming a fallen? Never going to happen. I won't let that happen to me"

"i was never a hero lass"he rolled his eyes"all i do is exist and kill anything that annoys me too much"

Status
Not open for further replies.