Hell on your heels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela gave a sigh "just once, coulds you not correct me just to make me look stupid?" She snapped then glared "where to next?"

"we still need to find a city and hopefully this path will eventually lead us to one"he reminded her

Angela nodded and looked around "alright then. Which way are we heading?"

"the same way we have been heading"

Angela sighed and nodded before turning and beginning to walk

drake picked up the bag and slung it back over his shoulder before walking after her

Angela knew it was weird but she wanted them to get along "you know how to fight, right?"

"i have mastered every weapon known to man,angel,and demon"drake said simply in response".....and every other sentient race that has hands"

Angela paused for a moment "mind teachingnme how to use and bow and a sword? I mean, they're not too hard to pick up quickly are they?"

he laughed" well that depends how long you want to last with angels and demons.....and then there are the different swords and different sword styles for said swords"drake said"and then there are different types of bows as well...you would be safer just using a gun"

Angela nodded slowly "yeah, ok. Will you teach MW how to use a fun then? I've never even held a real one"

"simple"he created a handgun and lifted it to aim at a branch"point,breathe in,steady your hand,breathe out"bang"and shoot"

the small branch fell to the ground

Angela rolled her eyes, she took her own ring off and turned it in to a revolver before aiming at an apple as best as she could for a first timer

drake watched her try and fail,only clipping it one time"yeah try something a little closer"

Angela looked at Drake "I've never done anything like this before. Any other advice than just aiming and pulling the trigger?"

"Not really.weapons are much more simple than they used to be,lass"

Angela gave a laugh "your we no about to go all 'back in my day' are ypu?" She joked

"You mean when humans used rocks and twigs to fight?"

Angela rolled her eyes "cqwnt you take a joke?" She asked

"i can, but yours suck,lass"drake said with a shrug and shot the gun out of her hands"now pick it up and try again"

Status
Not open for further replies.