Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaddon saw her getting up from the swing just as he got there.

"Lily wait!" He had to scream a bit because he was kind of far and he didn't want her to take off before she saw him.

He caught up to her and, in an act of pure impulsiveness he hugged her. "I don't care about the risks or about how painful old memories are, I want to be with you." He whispered into her ear, he held her tight, half scared that she would disappear if he let go and then moved away after a moment.

Lily turned when she heard Abaddon yell, and she waited for him. The next thing she knew was that he was hugging her and said he wanted to be with her. Lily sighed in relief upon having his words whispered into her ear. He backed away a little and Lily also didn't like it. She had felt so safe and warm in his arms. She smiled at him. "I know there will be risks, but we can take them on together at least."

Lily looked at her feet for a second. She was nervous to say the least, but she was happy to. "You know, we are alone right now. No one around to see us or interrupt." She looked up at him a slight blush she hoped was lost in the darkness. She also hoped that he would be able to understand what she was implying for them to do.

He smiled. "Are you asking me for a kiss?" He asked her. He walked close to her and grabbed her chin softly, he moved his face so close they were almost kissing. "Because I would love to kiss you." He said.

He stayed still, he wanted her to be the one to kiss him, despite the fact that he knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her but he couldn't shake a small doubt, he didn't want to kiss her and be rejected, he didn't think he could handle that.

The way he had said such things, Lily knew he wanted her to make the first move. She had told him she had never kissed anyone before, did he not remember? However, she knew that she would not be getting a kiss tonight if she did not do so. Lily bit her lower lip lightly, and glanced down at Abaddon's. This could really happen. All it would take was a little push and their lips would be connected. Lily looked back up into his eyes and she wrapped her arms around his neck lightly.

"Abaddon, kiss me." She said before closing her eyes and pulling the two together, their lips connecting. Lily could not be happier at that moment, with her lips pressed to his. The only thing that would have made the moment better for her would to pull away and find red eyes looking back at her.

He killed her slowly and deeply, he got lost in the moment and he let his eyes turned red, he didn't want to hide any part of him. He pulled away and smiled at her.

"You know, if you get to see my eyes then it only sees fait that I get to see your wings." They were completely alone so he knew there would be no trouble with anyone seeing her. He hadn't realized how much he'd wanted to see her wings until now, he wanted to see all of her and this was a part that he did not know and he didn't like that.

When the kiss ended, Lily almost gasped as she saw Abaddon's red eyes, and then she smiled at him. This was who he was, the demon that would never get out of her mind, not now not ever. He then asked to see her wings. She was a little surprised by the request but she knew she should have expected it. She took a deep breath in before letting her wings out and stretching them out to their full length, before letting them hang loosly on her shoulders. She looked them over quickly and was glad that every feather on them was white. But then she wondered what it would be like to extend them one day and find black feathers staring back.

She looked gorgeous like that, even her expression had changed, she looked happier, more relaxed.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed, he touched her face and marveled at the feel of her skin. He sighted. "I think we should talk, there are things that you should know about me before getting into a relationship with me. I should tell you... About Cyra." It was the first time he'd said her name in more than two thousand years and it hurt, brought the memories back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily blushed at the comment. She did not think she would get use to such compliments coming from Abaddon, but she was happy to hear him praise her in such a way. She would have returned the compliment had he not sighed in a way that worried her. He seemed sad but she could not understand why until he spoke. "I should tell you... About Cyra." He said and Lily didn't know what to say to that. This must be the woman that he had had the failed relationship with. Was this relationship with the two of them had so important that he had to tell her about it. Maybe it was since it was that relationship that had made him hesitant to be with her.

"If you phrase this relationship with Cyra like that then I also need to tell you about some things about be me. The reason as to why I was held back in Heaven for two hundred summers, and why my house was my jail."

"Apparently we have a lot of things to talk about." He said with a small smile. "Do you think we should do it right now or would you like to leave it for later? And would you like to start or should I." He normally would have simply told her what he needed to say but this topic wasn't easy for him and he wanted to buy some time. "Keep in mind that my story is a rather long one."

Lily sat back down on the swing, keeping her wings out as she stared at him. "You do not have to tell me about Cyra tonight if you do not wish to. I can see that it is a hard subject for you to talk about. I will not force it out of you. However, my story is not really that long." Lilly said. She sighed as she looked down to her lap. She did not know if she wanted to take her wings in at the moment or leave them out. It was strange to be talking about such things, not to mention against the wishes of the high council. She didn't even know where to begin in such an explanation.

She took a deep breath and started. "I'm not sure if you know this or not, but it is possible for a human to become an angel. Even if the human has been dead for a long time. It is incredibly rare for it to happen but it is not impossible, this is a secret hidden from all non-angels. Some angels accept the human born angels as pure angels but most do not. I am one of these types of angels. Every member of my family are angels, yet my soul was once human." Lilly looked up to him. She did not know how he would react to such information.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at her for a moment. "That's why you took longer to come to earth? I thought you said they locked you up." He didn't get angels and their rules, it would never cross his mind to make someone competent from doing their job simply because they'd previously been something else, it seemed like a waste to him.

"Yes, my house was my jail, but no I was not locked up. Human born angels have a more likely chance of falling because they were once human. Do you remember me saying that the reason I tried to be so pure was because I wanted to be a good example of an angel? It's because I was always thought of as an angel who had already fallen. I was kept away from everyone because they thought I would corrupt the younger angels. However, I am technically still an angel, so they have to make sure I don't fall. They would have kept me in Heaven for the rest of my life if I had not begged to be sent to Earth." Lily explained. She was shaking lightly, re-living the silent torment of growing up. Her parents had always loved her, no matter what she was. The Council had just been wiry of her existence. A human born angel had not been born for at least ten thousand summers before Lily had been born.

He raised an eyebrow. "I know that we're supposed to be the bad guys and you the good but, and please don't be offended by this, I honestly think it's way worse being an angel, you guys are so judgmental. When you told me that being a fallen could killed you I was surprised because that would meant that a guy that I meant a while ago would have been lying. He said he used to be an angel and that he opted for joining us because you people didn't really like him, just because he wasn't as good as others at his job, said you weren't mean to him but he could tell." He wasn't sure how she would take that, he hoped she wouldn't get mad.

"Being a fallen can get you killed, but only if the high council finds out about you. Like I said in school, there are angels who have come to Earth, fallen and just disappeared. If they can keep themselves away from any angel that can take them back, they are free to be demons or whatever else they choose. As long as their wings stay on their backs, they will not be killed." Lily said.

She thought about it what would happen to her if she fell. Where would she go? She didn't have it in her to be a demon. She had tried so hard to prove that she was an angel, to be the exact opposite. She could probably be a human, she had been one before hadn't she? She looked up at the sky, staring at the stars. As she looked up, she smiled, knowing what she would do. "If I were to fall, I would try to awaken the human memories in me. I want to know who I was before I became an angel."

"We probably shouldn't talk about this." He said. "Lets just, hang out." He held his hand out for her to grab. "Come lay with me on the grass and lets talk about unimportant things, or important, happy things, I don't care, lets just be happy together, I wanna hug you and kiss you and be with you."

She took his hand, and followed him to field next to the park. She laughed a little at his comment about being with her. "I never thought the Destroyer would ever say such a thing as that." She smiled. She had never feel so comfortable around someone like this. She wasn't even this calm around Gabby. "But truthfully I feel the same way."

He laughed. "You'd be surprised at what the Destroyer says on his free time, I can be quite romantic." They laid down next to one another and he looked at her. "You're so beautiful." He breathed before going in for a kiss.

Lily was surprised to hear his comment on her beauty. Not because she didn't think he believed it but because she had not expected him to say it at that time. She turned her head to look at him and was caught in a kiss. She went wide eyed for a moment, before melting into the kiss.

He kissed her slowly and cupped her cheek. The kept kissing for a while, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to him. He moved away and looked into her eyes with a huge smile on his face. "You are definitely my all time favorite angel." He told her only half jocking.

Lily lightly pushed on his chest, as if trying to get away but they both knew she didn't want that. "Oh, so is there another angel that you liked? Do I even know this angel?" She teased right back. She found it fun to tease Abaddon, and not that she would tell him, but she liked it when he teased her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.