Heaven and Hell (Fujoshi*Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaddon saw Jezebeth leaning against the door frame. Jes gave a sight.

"Everyone is on their way to class, I was just making sure the two of you didn't make a scene." He then looked at Abaddon "Please don't go around kissing her, it might get us killed and who knows what they'll do to her."

"I won't" answered Abaddon.

Jezebeth looked at Lily very seriously. "Don't break his heart, don't give him hope if there isn't any, if you do I'll make sure that you suffer even more than he does." Abaddon tensed up with the threat, he didn't want Lily to be scared of ether of them.

Lily looked back at Jezebeth. The blush, and any color drained from her face at his words. Was she just playing with him? She didn't want to hurt Abaddon even if he was a demon and she was an angel. "I thought you were the deceiver not me." Lily said, almost with a laugh in her voice. She didn't understand where the quip had come from but she didn't regret her words. It was like pay back for him interrupting. Then again she was at least glad that it had been Jezebeth and not another angel who had walked in on them. Who knew what would have happened if one of her friends, or more importantly Gabby, had walked in on her and Abaddon about to kiss.

"Besides, me kissing him would not lead to your death. I am the only one here who knows about your real names and that is how it will stay unless the circumstances call for you to be known to the others. And I do know what will happen to me. It will lead to me falling. All the feathers on my wings with slowly turn black and when my change of color has been found out my wings will be removed from my body. Without my wings, I will become the age I am in Heaven on Earth and I will die." Lily said taking a seat in the front row. It was scary to think of becoming five hundred years old as soon as her wings cut off her body publicly. If her wings did turn black, she would have to leave everyone she knew so that no one ever found out about the permanent color of her wings.

Abaddon didn't know much about fallen angels and neither did Jez, they didn't spend much time with other demons so there were lots of things they didn't have any information on.

"Would the two of us kissing make you a fallen immediately? And would falling kill you?" Asked Abaddon worriedly, he had never heard of such a thing.

Lily sighed. She did not want to talk about this subject. It scared her truthfully. It was basically made to be feared, the way the teacher had talked about such things. However, she didn't know how much was real and how much was just dramatized. Lily had seen one angel have his wings removed when she was still young. The color of his black wings had made her stop and stare, never seeing such things before. She had never intended to see him scream as his wings were both ripped and cut from his body, and then him fall to dust as he aged suddenly.

She took a deep breath before answering Abaddon's questions. "No, kissing you would not make me fall. I can fall very easily without kissing you once. It is a slow, and from what I have been told a painful process of falling as each of my feathers turns black. And it is not the falling that would kill me. The are angels on Earth who's wings are pure black and live on. However, it is when the change of color of my wings has been found out and they are removed do I become like a human. A human who has seen five hundred summers. My body will turn to the state of a human who had lived that long, meaning I would be dust in a matter of seconds." Lily had to force the words out of her mouth by the end, and she knew that she was shaking harshly. She wished she was with Gabby at this moment, being comforted by her sister. However, she was in class with two demons. She was not going to get her sister's comfort her.

Lily was shaking and he wanted to comfort her but he knew he couldn't.

"As lovely as this has been I have to go to class. Pull it together little angel, people are coming." Said Jez as he left the room.

Abaddon turned to Lily and touched her shoulder lightly. "Lets sit, people will come in soon."

Lily nodded. She tried to control her shaking but it wasn't really working. She couldn't get the picture out of her mind of her own body being replaced with the man from so long ago. She actually had to be walked to the nurses office because she could not calm down. She wished she had not told Abaddon and Jezebeth about fallen angels. She could not even explain what had shaken her up so much. She sat on one of the beds and curled up into a ball. It was weird though, when ever the image of the fallen angel wasn't in her mind, she was thinking of Abaddon and it calmed her. The more she though of him, and being close to him again, she found herself shaking less and less. She walked into second period, still a little shaken up, at least it was no visible.

Abaddon could barely keep his eyes off of Lily the hole period, he hated seeing her like that but there was nothing he could do about it. He thought about what she said, how she could become a fallen so easily, how being with him would do that to her. He had to take some distance, he couldn't let her get hurt, he couldn't let anyone hurt her. He really had to learn to make boundaries, he could not let this keep happening, he always hurt people when he let them get close. He thought he'd learned last time and, to be fair, he had lasted a very long time without letting this happen again, Cyra had been dead for... Maybe two thousand years.

The class ended and he walked into his second period like he was a zombie.

"Lily, where did you go this morning?" Gabby asked, softly. She couldn't tell what, but she knew something was wrong with her friend.

"I... I just went to class early. I apologize that I didn't say were I was going before hand." Lily said, putting on the best smile she could. Gabby knew Lily was lying for some reason, but she was not going to push it. She would let Lily tell her when she was comfortable with telling. Lily tried to keep her mind off of what had been discussed and whenever it she couldn't keep it out of her mind, Abaddon was there. Lily was almost hoping for lunch and biology, that was she could be close to him.

Lunch came by and Abaddon couldn't be more thankful, his classes didn't hold any of his attention and he was going to go mad if he kept thinking so much. He walked into the cafeteria and sat down at his usual table, he looked at Jez and found him looking at him with a smile that he could see was fake. He knew his friend was worried about him but there was not much he could say to help him.

"So, Daniel, our party is tomorrow, you exited?" Asked Jez teasingly.

"Not as much as everyone else should be, it's going to be a blast."

From that point on the conversation was focused only on the party and it was easy for him to dose off.

Lily had found that was not allowed to go to the café for lunch. The other angels had all agreed to eat outside on one of the last beautiful warm days of the year however, Lily wasn't completely against the idea. Winter, being cold and cloudy most days, was terrible for an angel. There was a reason that time was measure in summers in Heaven. Lily sat in the little court yard the school had and bathed in the sunlight that rained down on her. It was sitting there that made her feel one hundred present better. She knew she could go through the rest of day now strong. When lunch was over, she might as well have skipped to class she was so happy.

Abaddon spent the hole lunch waiting for Lily to come into the café but she never did. He was kind of worried that something had happened to her, the images she had described that morning were still to fresh in his mind, but he knew it was irrational so he just brushed it aside and let himself pretend that he was just a high school student that liked getting into trouble for a while. Before going to biology he pulled Jezebeth to the side to talk to him for a minute.

"I know that you're worried but I promise I wont do anything particularly stupid ok?" He told Jez. "Let's just focus on the party and how much fun it's going to be, we can deal with my stupidity on monday."

Jez gave him a smile. "Ok."

He got to his biology class and stud there for a while before entering, he wasn't sure what he was going to do when he saw Lily, he thought that maybe it would be good for him to get some distance but he knew that if she didn't agree with that he wouldn't do it and he really hoped she didn't.

Lily walked into class to see Abaddon already there. She sat down beside him and laughed lightly. "I find it a little weird that you are rarely come in after I do, and I am always early. Is there a reason for it?" Lily was so happy to have sat in the sun light for lunch. She was feeling so much better, and with Abaddon beside her, it made her smile. She wondered what the second part to the project they would be doing today. "Oh and before class starts I must ask you not to try and kiss me again. I do not think the teacher will like that very much." Lily laughed.

When Lily walked into the class she was practically jumping with happiness, it made him smile, it made him want to joke with her.

"Well, you're the teacher's pet and the angel, not me, why should I stop myself from kissing a pretty girl just because it would bother the teacher?" He said with a big, flirty smile.

Lily blushed at the comment but she was far to happy to look away from Abaddon in embarrassment. If he wanted to play, then why should she not play. She hit his shoulder lightly, making a fake angry look. "Well, mister, I will not refuse the compliment of being called pretty, but if I was going to kiss you I would want to do it when no one is around. That way no one can distract us from each other." Lily had never really teased anyone before but she found it coming quite easy to her when it was with Abaddon.

"Really? So you would like kissing me, thats important information." Well, this was as flirty as he got, truth be told he was mostly kidding, he did like the idea of her wanting to kiss him and he would love to do it but if he could have this conversation on his own terms he would probably go a bit differently about it, not that he was going to complain, he liked her teasing him. "I will tell you, you would be in for quite the ride, I'm a great kisser."

Lily scoffed playfully and her eyes feel on the clock. People were about to come in. She did not want any one seeing this conversation. "Well, then I must say I would be pretty lacking in that part. I have never kissed anyone before, not even on the cheek. However, if you are as good as you say you are, then maybe," Lily winked at him, "you could teach me the ropes tomorrow. I mean the party will be at your house so you will know where everyone is and where everyone isn't."

As the final words came out of her mouth, the teacher walked in, abruptly ending the conversation.

He was so going to hold her to that. The teacher gave them the assignment and they started working, as usual they were getting through it quite fast.

"Hey, are any other angels coming to the party?" He asked. "I would find it weird if they let you go on your own and I kind of need to know what I'll be dealing with." He said, he was supposed to ask that earlier but things got in the way.

"Of course I am not going alone. Gabby had a freak out when I went to your other party alone. Shewill be coming with me but the others will be around if we need them." Lily explained as she worked. She did not know why the teacher had split up the work into three days, it was simple enought to do in two but that didn't matter. "And what do you think will happen? Did you think we would just barge in and take everyone home?"

"Nah." He said. "But angels are good at keeping this types of situations under control." He looked at her with a teasing smile. "You people just can't let people have fun can you?" He hoped she would't take it the wrong way, he just loved teasing her, particularly when she teased him back, she was a lot of fun when she let go.

"I take that offensively you know." Lily said smiling with a hand to her chest as if it really hurt. "You people just don't understand that fun can be taken in the form of a good book instead of wild party. I respect you for what you care to do in your free time, please respect me for what I do in mine." Lily lightly laughed at the comment. It was weird how that in one week she could go from totally hateing the demon in front of her to loving to spend time with Abaddon. Although she did not regret her decisions, she wondered if this was going to change anything about other demons and angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.