Heartless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He leaned forwards, licking Harken's lips as his pulled apart his legs and bent down, licking up the others excitement before moving lower and lapping at the rosy bud hidden between two creamy globes. He growled, pleased that the other was being so wonderfully submissive and would reward him for it.

Harken shuddered, covering his mouth with one hand. His legs shook as they were held apart, and his entrance tightened when Belle licked it. He had never done this before, and it was an odd feeling, being touched in his private places... but it wasn't bad. He quickly forced himself to relax, his ears faling back and tail coming to a rest, his body language voicing his utter submission.

He leaned back, licking his lips, a feral gleam in his eyes. He propped Harken's legs on his shoulders and positioned himself, slowly pushing in with a pleased growl. He only went in a little, his instincts telling him that the one under him was new to this and leaned forwards, kissing him gently with a purr rumbling in his throat, his eyes glazed with lust.

When Belle started pushing in, Harken's eyes flew open, his voice leaving him. When people say that it feels like being ripped in half... they aren't joking. He found it hard to relax now.
"B-Belle... I-It hurts," he whimpered.

He froze, not liking the way the boy under him was sounding and whined softly, pulling out and relaxed, holing the other close and nuzzling his throat apologetically, his ear flattening against his head. He purred comfortingly and lapped at the kiss marks he'd left on Harken's throat.

Harken sighed when Belle pulled out, the pain slowly leaving as he relaxed, closing his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry... um... c-could you... prepare me, first?" he asked, remembering an article he had read out of boredom.

Harken blushed when he saw that he would have to explain this.
"U-Um... you see, I read this article and um... well, they said to u-use your, um... fingers, one at a time t-to get your... p-partner used to it," he blushed deepened at every stutter, looking away shyly as he finished explaining.

Oh! He smiled and licked his cheek before sliding his fingers in his mouth and moved his arm down, lightly teasing the tight ring of muscle with on slickened digit before slowly pushing in.

Harken bit his lip, moaning softly. It didn't hurt, but it was odd as Belle's finger moved around inside him. Once he felt he was ready, he nodded, telling Belle he was ready for more.

He tilted his head and pushed another finger inside, looking down in surprise as his fingers rubbs against this odd bump.

Harken flinched a little as he was stretched more. He jumped and covered his mouth to keep from crying out when Belle rubbed his prostate, his back arching as it happened again.
"B-Belle!" he moaned.

He growled softly in pleasure at the way Harken was sounding now. Was it the nub? He rubbed again, licking at one pert nipple.

"Ah!" Harken cried out, almost forgetting about his father. His legs shook as pleasure coursed through him.
"More..." he panted.

He purred and pressed in another finger to make extra sure he wouldn'tdraw out that sound that made him feel bad and he nipped on the nub and sucked firmly, twirling hi tongue around it.

Harken moaned more, trying desperately to keep his volume down as the pleasure increased. He could feel himself get stretched as the fingers moved.
"Belle, I-I'm ready," he moaned.

He perked and pulled his fingers out quickly, giving himself a quick rub before he aimed and pushed in, sliding in easier rthen when he tried before and growled with pleasure. It was so hot and tight! It felt amazing!

Harken's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as Belle pushed in. It still hurt, no doubt about that, but not as much, and it was easier than before. He panted as he was slowly filled, moaning when Belle was completely inside him. He nodded, giving Belle permission to move.

He slowly pulled back out, relishing in the wonderful sucking feeling before plunging back in, repeating the pattern while slowly picking up the pace. The room felt steamy, his bangs sticking to his forhead as he nipped and licked at Harkens chest, hands holding him up off of the bed as his hips continued moving.

Harken couldn't hold in his moans. He body rocked as Belle thrust into him. He started to feel more and more relaxed, able to take Belle with little difficulty. When Belle hit his prostate with his rather large cock, Harken arched his back, moaning in utter ecstasy.
"O-Oh, god.... B-Belle, harder!"