Heartless

He was a bit speechless. "C-cute?" His face went red. He was cute? And nice? "Smart?" How on earth did he think he was smart...? He was... average at best. Overworked, yes, but otherwise. No. He wasn't... any of those things...

"Well, yeah... my dad keeps track of your grades so he knows when you need less work so you can work on school. I've seen them too, and your certainly better than me..." he nodded, looking at the blush. He bit his lip and lifted on his toes, kissing his cheek.

At the kiss he felt like his face would melt off, struck still and speechless, his eyes wide, his mout gaping, his face and ears completely red. "I...You..."

"What? Did I... embarrass you?" Harken chuckled, biting his lip cutely and grabbing Belle's hand, continuing on their way to his house. Once there, he walking in, the door already being unlocked, and waved to his mother, bowing to his father.
"This is my mom, you already know my dad," he said, his hands held at his sides once his dad was in the room.

"U-uh hello." He mumbled, bowing politely. His boss... and his closeted child... whom he was dating... just got kissed... His ears laid back still, face still a bit flushed and his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

"Uh, hun, I think he's nervous.... are you uncomfortable seeing your boss at home?" the woman asked, looking at him apologetically. Father sighed, walking back into his office.
"Uh, mom, we're gonna go upstairs."
"Okay, honey, have fun!" she smiled, returning to her book. Harken bowed, leading Belle upstairs.
"Sorry about that.... um, what do you wanna do?"

"Well... I've never had time to... relax... like this." He looked around the room in awe. Such nice homes existed? So clean and quiet...

The room had nice white walls with a black accent, band posters, a few good-looking anime people, and random pictures. The furniture was mostly black, but the bed sheets were white, as well as the comforter.

"Ah, well... whenever your with me, I want you to relax, okay?" Harken smiled, grabbing Belle's hand and holding it against his cheek. He made sure the door was locked before kissing the teen softly.

The feeling of lips against his made his heart flutter and his face flush. He fumbled for a moment on what to do before he dicided he might as well just kidd him back and did so, his eyes closing most of the way as his ears tilted back a little, his long tail curling around his legs.
His hand moved and wrapped around Harken's waist, giving him the feeling of rightness. He really liked the feeling this kiss was giving him.

Harken sighed and moved so their chests were pushed together, wrapping his arms loosely around Belle's neck. His ears were back as well, though his tail was flicking happily.
He broke the kiss and leaned his head against Belle's chest.
"See? Not that hard... did you like it?" he asked, purring happily.

"Yes." He murmured, his arms wrapping around Harken's waist automatically as he nuzzled the others ears. He just... felt he should. It felt right. "I liked it a lot."

"Do you like me a lot?" Harken asked, purring more. He loved when his ears were pet or touched. It felt good to him.

Instinct made him nibble on one of Harkens ears, purring softly. "I do I suppose.." He murmured. It was feeling a bit warm in the room for some reason and he wasn't very sure why.

Harken blushed, his ears perking. It felt good.
"Well.... I know I like you..." he whispered, just to make sure his father couldn't hear. He pulled Belle over to the bed, sitting down with him. He kissed the teen again, smiling softly.

He wrapped an arm around Harken's neck, going along with the feelings in his gut, and held him steady as he pushed his lips firmly against the others, his tongue running over Harken's lips.

Harken gasped, his blush deepening to crimson as he opened his mouth, allowing Belle access. He wrapped his arms once more around Belle's neck, pulling him closer til they were flush against each other.

He pushed his tongue in, sucking and demanding. It felt amazing! The room was heating up, his skin tingling, his heart thudding in his ears. He leaned fowards, wanting more.

He pushed Harken down onto the bed, feeling something spark in his chest and he attacked Harkens neck, licking and sucking, growling softly in the back of his throat.

Harken felt his own desire growing. He had kissed before, but never so... intimately. It was wonderful. His heart rate was fast, cheeks flushed, and breathing heavy.

"Belle," he moaned as he was pinned down onto the bed, received kissing that he was sure would turn into bright hickeys on his neck. When Belle moved to his collar bone, he moaned slightly louder, biting his lip to muffle his pleasured sounds.

He found himself ripping off Harken's clothes, mouth sucking and licking at any skin he could reach as he dropped lower and lower. He wanted to make the boy under him writh and cry out. He moved down and bit lightly into the soft skin of Harken's inner thigh, growling dominately. "Mine..." He hissed softly, his mind completely blank of thought and he pulled off his own clothing. He wanted to quench this horrible burning feeling, like lava in his veins... his body knowing just how to put out the fires.

Harken felt exposed, his member 'standing at attention'. He moaned, arching against Belle, their heated skin meeting. When he was fully undressed, his blushed, wanting to close his legs when Belle bit his thigh. However, at the same time, he didn't want to. He tried to keep his sounds muffled, afraid his father would hear, but that fact also somehow... excited him.

When Belle was undressed, Harken looked at him, becoming fearful once he saw his boyfriends cock.
"B-Belle, I... Is that going to hurt?" he asked, sitting up on his elbows and closing his legs out of habit.