Heartless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He hobbled down the stairs slowly, taking it one at a time. It was rather hard with the whole school swarming everywhere and he clung to the railing for dear life, nervous of being pushed down the stairs.

Harken moved to his boyfriends side so that less people would run into him, more into Harken, and when they finally made it to the stairs, he let the boy go outside.
"I'll meet you soon,"

He nodded, hobbling out and gingerly laying down on the grass. Then he heard the familiar irritating jeer from the seniors....

"Hey mute kid! You got the balls to talk to us today?" Three young men followed by their girlfriends came over, superior muscular bodies, wide well built up frame, short hair, and same stupid grin on their handsome faces.

"Hey! Maybe he's just constipated today!" One of them joked, nudging Belle with his expensively shoed foot. "Haha, or you sat on a stick just now."

"Go away you ignorant imbiciles." He huffed, his back and hackles rising. He honest to god hated these nosey, irritating and bossy jackasses. "Go get blown by your flame of the day and leave me alone." He cast dispairing glances at the girls who looked very upset at his words.

Suddenly he found himself face to face with the bigger of the three, lifted off the ground by the front of his shirt. "Did you just call my girl a slut?" He growled, fire in his eyes.

Belle wished he had the ability to roll his eyes. "Too blunt? How about-" He winced as he was slammed into the tree, his head banging onto the thick bark.

"Shut the fuck up frenchie! At least I ain't hobbling around like I got it up the ass!" He hissed and the others sniggered.

"But at least I know I wont get something nasty like AIDS you jackoff. Now go. The fuck. Away." He murmured. "I want to get some sleep for a job. You know, that thing your lousy prents do so you can dress up like barbie dolls and strut around like a bunch of pricks."

Then he felt horrible pain in his stomache, grey dancing along his visioin and he hunched over, coughing. It felt nice to let out a bit of stress, but he was regretting opening his mouth.

"You dis my girl and my parents? Look frenchie, talk shit again and I'll make you eat curb, got it?" He hissed, a cruel glint in his eye before he was punched in the face, his head smacking into the tree and making him slump to the ground, half concious.

Harken walked out, humming happily, just as he saw Belle fall on the ground. He snarled, dropping his lunch and running over, kicking the guy that had hit his boyfriend in the balls. The larger boy fell to the ground and Harken snickered.
"Oh, c'mon! That all you can do? Pleeaaassseee," he taunted, jumping up and catching a branch, flipping around it until he got his feet on the branch, his tail flicking behind him.
"Oy, oy, oy, you big brutes, have you ever had any real training? Well, since you most likely haven't, lemme say, I'm small, but I can kick your ass any day! Brute strength doesn't count for much when your up against someone of higher ability," he smiled, swinging down and round-house kicking one of them in the temple, watching him fall over as well, most likely unable to think straight.

The girls squealed and scurried off and the two guys sneered, grapping their fallen friend and running off to find their girls and make sure their buddy was okay.

Harken smiled, turning to Belle and kneeling infront of him.
"Babe? Hey, Belle, you okay?"

"Y-yeah..." He squeaked out, voice a bit raspy. He felt a bit nauseus and dizzy, everything even more blurry as he struggled to keep his eye open.

Harken tried to smile as he helped Belle to his feet, slinging the boys shoulders over his and grabbing Belle's lunch.
"Alright, I think the nurse must love you by now," he chuckled.

He winced. "S-sure..." He hurt so much more then he had a moment ago... It was weird....

Harken walked his boyfriend down to the infirmary, setting him on the designated bed and sitting in a chair as the nurse treated him. He looked through a magazine while he waited, ignoring the urges from the woman to go eat. He dropped his food anyway, so it didn't matter.
"Hey, Belle. You should quit your other jobs. My father could just pay you more, all you need to do is ask,"

He shook his head. "I shouldn't have to rely on you to get myself more money. If he see's I deserve a raise or something, he will do so. Otherwise, I'll be like any other adult and deal with it." He laid back on the bed, shifting the icepack on his crotch. "And I've only worked there for four years, I'm hardly a big part of anything." He'd already pushed it by begging even thoug he was underage for the type of job.

"Oh, come on! You're over worked, stressed, and I'm worried about you! You sleep during lunch, for god's sake! Please, just ask him for a slight raise, and quit your other jobs. Please, Belle!" Harken begged, looking over at the worn out, beaten, and tired beyond belief teenager.

"I-I'll try..." He sighed, hating to seem like he was taking advantage of Herken's friendship. "I'm sorry it's bugging you so much."

"It's not your fault that it's bothering me, it just is. And if your worried about me being taken advantage of, don't worry about it," Harken mumbled, slouching in his seat as he tried to return to his magazine.
"Are you going back to class?"

"Okay... well, do you want to come over to my house again tonight?" Harken asked, looking at his boyfriend.
"Why do you have the ice on your crotch?"

"She said they'd swell and it'd make me shoot blanks. So she gave me some ice. I wish I had a car to run those jackasses over." He blushed, glancing over at the other. "And maybe. I still need to work, just in case your dad doesn't think it's fair to give some dumb teenage janitor a raise."

"You aren't dumb, don't say that," he said, unable to hold in his giggle at the "shooting blanks" explanation.
"Um-giggle- o-one last question. You want me to stay with you or leave?" he said, taking a deep breath.

"Whatever you want..." He sighed, ear laying flat against his head as his face flushed with embarassment at Harkens giggling.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed! I;m only teasing you, love," Harken smiled, moving over to sit on the floor, his head resting against the bed.
"Then, I'll go to class and take notes for you in the ones we have together, okay?"