Heartless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He nodded slightly, a bit apprehensive, a flush spreading over his cheeks as he spreads his legs a bit more to make room for him. Hw ondered if he was appealing like this...

Harken bit his lip, feeling more aroused by the sight. He positioned his hardened member and slowly pushing into Belle, shuddering at the tight heat. After a few moments, he was all the way in.
"There; do you like it?" he asked, whispered the words as he bit Belle's neck softly, waiting for permission to move.

He was gritting his teeth, feeling a sharp stinging, but it wasn't to horrible. He breathed out slowly, lges trembling. It felt... painful... but... really good, having something so hot inside of him... "Y-yes..." He murmured, softly, wondering how he'd made Harken moan like he did... did he even have that nub thing inside of him? "Y-you... can move..." He felt really lightheaded with excited embarrassment, his heart fluttering like a hummingbird in flight.

Harken nodded, thrusting at different angles to find that sweet spot. He knew when he found it because it felt different, and that's when he started thrusting harder and faster against Belle's prostate, thoroughly enjoying the moans he was receiving.
"No one's home," he reminded, continuing his hard thrusts.

He gasped, crying out loudly when his prostate was struck at first, feeling the wonderful tingling firey sensations dance around on his nerves. "O-h! So... good!" He whimpered as his sweet spot was repeatedly hit, the wonderful sensations driving him crazy. He clutched at the sheets, panting to keep from fainting from how wonderfully hot it was in his body, crying out loudly when he had the breath to do it.

Harken smirked, realizing this is how Belle must have felt the night before. He increased his speed more, now only brushing past Belle's prostate, to tease him, as he thrust in as far as he could.
"You like it, Belle?" he whispered hotly, feeling his climax building up.

He whimpered wordlessly, back arching. "Y-yes! M-more!" He gasped, feeling his stomache tighten with realease.

Harken bit his neck, sucking on the same spot to create a nice red mark. He reached down and started stroking Belle's weeping member, wanting to bring them to climax together.
"I'm so close, Belle,"

He moaned loudly, whimpering and taking a shuddering breath. "M-me too...!" He panted, eyes opening, iris' a strange deep indigo color, filled with a deep lust and gentle dash of love. And then his nerves sang, his skin feeling like it was being shocked a bit as he came, hard, crying out the others name. "Harken...!"

Harken groaned, Belle's cavern tightening around him and causing his own climax to erupt as he moaned the other name lowly, panting as he came deeply inside him.
"Belle, that.... god, that was good."

He panted for breath, nodding. "Yes... very good..." He struggled to calm back down, feeling the sting of a virgin passage being used for the first time. His ears pressed back against his head, whining softly. This wasn't very fun though... although, the feeling reminded him of how amazing it was. He pushed himself hard and made his lips flicker in a close lipped smile, his face aching from doing so. But he wanted to show his apprecitation.

Hark lay his head on Belle's chest, looking up at him when he felt a strain, after pulling out. When he saw the smile, he gasped.
"Hey... you can smile?"

"It really hurt... but... I wanted to show you... how much I appreciated it." He rubbed at his cheeks. "I don't think one of those will be coming back for awhile..."

"Oh...." Harken muttered, feeling saddened by the fact.
"Well.... why not?"

"It really hurt my face a lot. It really aches to smile... I've never really smiled before in my life... I'm not used to it at all..." Nor having a cock in his ass, as his throbbing back decided to inform him as he shifted a little.

"Oh... then, doo you like to smile around me?" he asked, tracing small designs on Belle's arm.

"Yes... you make me feel like smiling..." He felt a little embarrassed about being so mushy.

Harken smiled, snuggling close to Belle. He felt happy as well, closing his eyes.
"Hm... did you like yesterday better, or today?"

"Th-they're kinda tied. I mean, I ache a lot, but it still felt good." He wrapped his arms around the other. "But I do like making you squirm and cry out under me more." He nibbled on of Harkens ear tips lightly, purring.

Harken blushed and shuddered, closing his eyes and purring softly.
"Oh, really? You think you have the energy for an other round?" he asked, smiling, but the blush still evident.