October 2nd
Gender Identity:
Cisgendered Masculine
-Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual Heteroromantic
Roles:
Dragon

Traits:
Levi is a quiet and reserved person with a hot temper and quick to frustrations. He can be a trickster or mischevious also playfully mean a lot of the time. He is blunt, quick-witted and likes to plan things out days in advanced. Though he flusters easily and isn't much of s flirt, he can be sweet in his own chaotic way.

A gentle breeze blew through lush, green trees and they waved happily in the wind. There was an eery silence that followed with the wind, no animals scuttered or bugs fly by and the only disturbance of the forest was that of a man. Laying in long grass, arms out spread and he seemed unmoving for more than a minute; then his gaze opened. This pounding headache throbbed in his temple as he slowly sat up, blinking away blurry pictures for the forest to come into focus and instant confusion swept through his body. Vaguely remembering the witch he had come across minutes ago, how angry she was about his pranks, and something about true loves kiss could save him. Whatever that meant.

Soon he learned what that meant.

Having tried to take off, but no wing could take flight, and he looked down at himself in absolute horror. Yellow-tinted skin greeted him as he looked at his hands and his body was cloaked in this red fabric of a shirt. Loose black pants, flat shoes and not the scaely body he was use to seeing on a daily basis. That fucking witch turned him into a human! He didn't even know where to begin in being human let alone head by her mythical words! Giving a loud growl, he stood up on shaky legs and figured now was the best time to find a place to live. Figure this whole human thing out and such.

Turns out that was a terrible idea.

The kingdoms to the north, south and east was the worst places to be. The weird looks, the misplacement he felt and the chasing him out with a prank or two was just a lot apperantly. So the next and last place to go was the West kingdom; a place no one really went to but it was lively and bustling with people. The streets where quite full and he ducked to avoid bumping into anyone, but his prevention was in vain it seemed as he rammed right into someone. Taken aback and quickly grabbed her arm to prevent her from falling; this wasn't the best start to a new place but also not the worst.

Code by Jenamos

47E847FA-DA1D-4B1B-83AB-9E91E0BD5B71.png
Name: Adelaide Rae McCall
Nicknames: Adi
Birthday: June 17th
Traits: Adi is quite adventurous. She enjoys having a good time and seeing as much outside of her castle as she can. She becomes impatient easily because of how restrictive her life has been, and can be quite rebellious when she doesn't get what she wants. She loves spur of the moment decisions and lives for the moment, not planning much out. She is passionate about her work and loves her duties as a princess, but often feels trapped because she can't enjoy her life the way she wants. She is very fair in her ruling and tries to do right by her people, but she is stern and doesn't let others take advantage of her. She is smart and hard headed, firm in her standings. She can often be loud and obnoxious in her own way, but it's only to have a good time. She didn't have a lot of experience meeting and befriending others in her sheltered life.

The morning came with a warm breeze through the curtains of Adelaide's cracked window. The bright sunshine seeped in through the light colored curtains, waking the princess from her sleep. Today wasn't like everyday, at least she didn't plan for it to be. The hazel eyed girl was determined to make the best of the day. She had been confined in the gates of her castle for nearly a week now, tied up with political moves and classes preparing her for taking over the kingdom one day.

She loved her parents and knew the responsibility she would be given one day, but she wasn't sure she wanted it. Adi loved her country and she loved the people she helped rule, but she longed to have a normal life and be able to leave when she wanted and skip a day of responsibilities to be a normal young woman.

After the morning class and breakfast with her family, Adi had a few hours to spare. It wasn't easy to sneak out because her parents kept such close eyes on her- knowing her rebellious side when she didn't get what she wanted. She often had to find someone to cover for her, which wasn't difficult since it was easy for her to give others whatever their price was, and then find something to disguise her enough to sneak in and out without being caught by the guards. Thankfully she had an entire secret wardrobe for that- her normal fancy dresses wouldn't get her far in the town.

With her plan ready to be used, Adi found her opportunity to sneak out the gates and was on her way. As soon as she was far enough away from the castle, she dropped the hooded cloak beside a tree and continued on her way in the pale green dress and off white flats. Her long hair was flowing behind her as she walked- taking the time to enjoy the fresh air without it being blocked by security guards. She truly loved her escapes, they showed her freedom. She only wished she had more people to visit in the city. Now she spent most of her time buying fruit or other goodies at the market and chatting with others as she passed by, but it was a busy city- they didn't often stop to talk as she hoped.

Adelaide stopped as she entered the city, buying a vine of green grapes and thinking she may find a small area to sit and enjoy them alone. Popping one into her mouth and biting into the sweet and sour mixture, she turned and began squeezing her way through the busy crowd. She wasn't extremely short, but stood several inches below some of the others she was making her way through, so she couldn't quite see where she was going- that was when she bumped right into someone else and felt herself beginning to lose balance. Thankfully a hand reach out to steady her and she looked at who she had rammed into.

"I'm so sorry- it's rather crowded around here," Adi said as she looked over the dark haired male. His hair was long and he didn't look familiar- almost a little lost. She knew there were a lot of people in the kingdom that she couldn't know them all, but something about him made her feel like he was new. "Are you- Do you live here? I don't think I've seen you around," she said swaying to let others by her.

Last edited:
Leviathan
box

The woman he had bumped into turned to face him, asking about if he lived here, and this weird emotion etched into his chest. Warm, striking and confusing like this person was someone he was suppose to meet but that was honestly not how the world works. Regardless, Levi looked down at her, standing a good few inches taller than her as he was abnormally tall in this new human body, and seemed to hesitate before giving a nod, "No, I am actually new here. I have been travelling all over the kingdoms, and just got here a few minutes ago actually,"

Levi then raised a hand to gesture with his finger to her, "Come to think of it, would you mind showing me around at all? You have a very friendly face and so far the only person to talk to someone like me so far," The question was simple, and he sounded genuine, but also this nagging feeling tugged at his gut. Like something was pulling him in this direction of spending time with a complete stranger, but it was somehting he couldn't quite shake either.

Though the sooner he got to finding this true love and everything, the sooner he could return to normal life. Go back to being the free dragon he was and back to the trickster life he once held. Levi briefly wondered if the others missed him, or if they even noticed he was missing from the group. Who knew, but he missed them and hoped this lady had the answers for him.

Code by Jenamos

3DD7EAA6-D2FB-4C3B-8728-035459B1CDBF.png
Adelaide

The young girl nodded at his words, feeing silly for even asking such a question— as if she would have even known if he was from here. She didn't come in often enough to recognize most of the people if they weren't running a shop she enjoyed stopping at. "Oh, well- welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the area," she said with a gentle smile. She started to run and continue on her way around him until she heard his voice again.

She wasn't sure she would be the best help showing him around, but it beat eating her grapes alone until she went back to the castle and to her boring routine. "Umm, yes. I can show you a few.. less crowded areas," she said as her eyes followed others moving around them to continue on their busy lives. What was the worst it could hurt? "Let's get over here," she gestured towards the edge of the crowd, behind the busy booths that were selling food and homemade jewelry and knickknacks.

Once they got away from the crowd and they had a few extra inches to themselves, she turned back around to make sure she hadn't left him behind. "I'm Adi, by the way. What's your name?" She asked, letting him catch up to her before she took off walking again. Though she had short legs, she was quick on her feet and usually people had to keep caught up with her- one of the perks of having to move quickly with the king.

As she led them away from the loud and talkative crowd, she pulled the grapes from her small bag and offered them to him. "I just bought them. Sally has the best price, but Adam's are much better if you're craving something sweet," she said, taking a bite of one of them as they walked. "So what brought you here? Where are you from? You don't really seem like a traveler but I guess I have only met a few," she said, talking away without a second thought. Being locked in the castle she couldn't have a conversation about anything or with anyone she wanted. Her topics were limited to her princess duties and responsibilities, or the political situation of the kingdom. It was boring.

She wanted to ask questions and try new things and learn new things. That's why she loved to read— not the boring books in most of her room, but the ones she could find from the shops here in town. Some of them were made up stories, others were just about the rest of the world. Anything that she didn't already know was always an interesting topic for her.

Leviathan
box

Following behind her when she agreed and walked off, she was easy to see over the crowd but she was very fast, and to a more spacious area. Watching her take grapes from her pouch and eat them with words about which place had better grapes; good to know he suppose but he wasn't a fruit eater himself. Levis' diet was mainly only meat like birds, deer, moose and so forth of the kind. Then this woman, Adi, went on about questions for him to answer and he gave a curious look at her; what a sudden change of pace.

"I came here cause the other kingdoms aren't kind to outsiders," He started answering her questions, being honest about them as he had no secret to hide, "I am from the Winterwyn Mountains, they're just past the North kingdom," The mountains had little known about them and were said to be home to some of the most dangerous wild life.

Covered in snow for most of the year and lack of villages, it was almost barren and no real human lived there unless they were a hermit or wanted to be more survival-like, "Oh, and my name is Leviathan but you can call me Levi," He offered a slight smile to her before asking his own series of questions, "What about you? Are you from here? Do you like living in the West kingdom? If so, why did you choose to live here or was it not by choice?"

Code by Jenamos

B465DEBF-1402-49E4-B384-269FD69BABEA.png
Adelaide

Adi was quite a talker when she had the opportunity, but she was an even better listener. It was one of her best qualities, at least if you asked her. She glanced over and watched as he answered her questions, careful to pay attention to where she was going as well. She didn't know a lot of the places around there, but what she did know was worth knowing about.

Her eyebrows furrowed when he answered where he was from. That mountain range was notorious for rumors of dangerous creatures and wild men. "I haven't heard of anyone actually coming from there," she said honestly. Even those inside the castle avoided those mountains. They were dangerous and held too many mysteries- no one wanted to risk their life to see what secrets they held.

"Well, Levi, it's nice to meet you," she responded. Although it was weird he came from that mountain range, she didn't exactly come from a home that was popular with people leaving either. That was exactly why no one knew who she really was. Well, that and because she didn't accept a lot of her fathers ruling. She didn't want to risk any of the people in the kingdom wanting to hold her accountable for those decisions he made.

No one in the kingdom had asked her those same questions before, so she was a little caught off guard. "My family is from here so I kind of have to be here. I haven't been able to go much else-I'd like to though. The kingdom is wonderful. Most people are nice, but it just- I don't know. It doesn't have what I want from it. Maybe some day," she shrugged.

She always hoped once she took rule she could make it better, but the older she got the more she wondered if she wanted to take rile at all. They came to the other side of town, much less crowded but much better quality- people and goods. Tucking her fruit away, Adi began pointing out some of the markets and introducing him to a few people who were great with helping when she needed it. Children flew by, playing a game of tag, and she continued to lead them towards a cleared path that would end at a body of water and some open land. Never too many people there, but it had a lot of pretty factors.

"So, why'd you leave the mountains? Have you always lived there? I guess I didn't realize people did live there. You only hear rumors about them," she said after taking a seat beside the water. She pulled her dress up a little and pulled her shoes off to stick her bare feet into the warm flowing liquid.

Leviathan
box

So she was from here and never been outside the kingdom; which seemed very unfortunate as the other kingdoms where so unique and beautiful to just miss out on. Maybe one day that would change and she can see the whole world for its beauty. Following her along the path, watching children go by in their game of tag until they reached a stream of some sort. Beautiful foliage grew on either side of its banks, and the water was nearly see through and a brilliant blue color. Watching her step into the water with her feet, he took the chance to sit down at the egde of the water. Him and water never got along great and he tended to avoid going in it for the most part.

Then she asked about why he left the mountains and she didn't know that people actually lived there. While yes some people did, would it be appropriate to mention he was a fire dragon and lived there with his herd? Probably not as that seemed to far on the nose and he had to pretend to be human of course so he gave a little fib.

"I was born and raised there; and there are villages in the mountains. They're more survival compounds but people do live and survive there in the mountains valleys or tops" He responded looking down in the water, moving his wild, long hair from his face, "I didn't choose to leave the mountains, I was seperated from my family on our way back from the Southern kingdom, we go there every few months to enjoy some warm for a while, and I was struck by a witch. I don't think they noticed I was hurt," Okay so some truth with a little lie, because he was indeed coming back from the south and hit by a witch but not in the way he described it.

Code by Jenamos

B5D1A8FA-4BD0-4EC6-AF2D-C6CFC26E3A19.png
Adelaide

The young girl listened as he told her the story about why he had to leave the mountains. While the castle had their own.. what someone would call a witch, she hadn't ever met one aside from him, who even stayed quiet around the castle. "Well, surely your family would go back for you if you really were lost," she said, kicking the water lightly to not splash.

"I mean, even if they didn't see you hurt when it happened they would return once they realized, right? Why didn't you wait there? Why would a witch do something like that to you anyway?" She asked, pulling her grapes out and popping another one in her mouth to chew. "I thought most witches were good unless they were triggered by something bad, but I guess I haven't ever been to the south kingdom."

(Sorry it's short)

Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

"Because its survival instinct to abandond that of weak memebers, so I was struck down and they kept going. More than likely they're waiting for me back home to return or assume I am dead," he gave a small shrug as if he was talking about the weather. His home was ruthless and it was dog eat dog world; so they weren't going to come look for him unless hi mother or siblings did but that was doubtful.

Then she asked about why he was hit by a witch and he gave a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his head, "I had pranked the witch on accident. They walked into a trap that I had made and then got very upset with me and got his revenge," he replied with another shrug, brushing it off like nothing, "Tell me about yourself, Adi, what about yoru family? Do they do anything exciting? Or know you're out here talking to a strange man in puffy pants?"

(same x.x sorry)

code by sloane

298F841A-A843-4115-B71B-1FBB3F369DD7.png
Adelaide

The hazel eyed girl looked towards the man sitting beside her, eyebrows furrowed curiously as he spoke. It sounded a lot like her family, except if they ever found out she wasn't at the castle they'd hunt her down and drag her back by her ear. As long as she was in the castle bordering walls, she was nothing but the heir to the throne.

She knew that her mother and father loved her deep down, but they were just as brainwashed as the rest of the royals she had interacted with in her life time- they only thought about what was best for them, not their country and not what was the most moral thing to do. For her to have those thoughts put her as the black sheep of the family.

She snorted a little when he asked about her family, but figured he was being serious in his question. "They're not much worth talking about, seeming somewhat like yours," she answered, pulling one leg up from the water. She bent it on the ground so her foot touched the inside of her opposite leg, sitting her small bag on the fabric of her dress. "Like yours, they have a fight or flight instinct. Unfortunately, I'm not much worth fighting for. I doubt they have even noticed I'm missing," she said, putting another grape in her mouth. "Sure you don't want one?" She asked, offering them again.

"Besides, I like your puffy pant. They are.. strange, but they give you character," she chuckled, shaking her head a bit. "So are you trying to make your way back to those mountains to find your family again, or just out looking for a new home?" Adi asked, leaning back a bit, using her hands to prop herself up on the ground. The sun was out and beautiful. She never got to sit on the ground and enjoy the sound of water with the sun shining at the castle.

"If it was me, I'd hit the road and keep going. See what is past these four kingdoms. Lot of world left and doesn't seem like that time of fight or flight family is the one you should want to have around," she shrugged. She often overstepped her boundary, and didn't want to do that with this new stranger. Maybe this was her chance to make a new friend, not scare him away. "But, I don't really know much. I haven't seen much outside of my four walls," She added quietly.

Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

Ah so her family too was more of a survivalist place to be; caring only for themselves and no one else outside of that. Seemed they didn't come from such different worlds after all and he kinda enjoyed that. Someone who understood what it was like to be with a family who couldn't care less about their herd members and only be self-indulged. Refreshing to say the least and he definitely passed on the grape, but he was starting to feel very hungry. Maybe after this he would go find some sort of bird to eat or something.

Levi though didn't mind her invasive questions, no one really took interest in him unless he was pulling some sort of prank, "I don't know yet, I suppose I've done so much travel that I want to stay put for a while and talk to other humans and such. Though if you've never been outside the walls, I wouldn't mind taking you out to see the world. I feel together we could really live and survive the world,"

To him it wasn't such a strange offer as he has done that plenty of times with other dragons or creatures. It was normal or natural to form an alliance with another being; so humans did the same thing didn't they? Just go off on adventures together without much of a care? If her family didn't notice then it shouldn't really be a problem now should it, right?

code by sloane

9F9AB2FD-020E-4D1B-9C52-2F7A2ADC39F0.png
Adelaide

As much as the proposition intrigued the girl, she knew her family would flip tables and storm villages if she didn't return to the castle. She may not be missed, but her lack of presence would cause an uproar in the castle. Of course she couldn't tell him that- it would not only give up her secret identity, but make for an embarrassing admittance. Not many people would understand why she'd want to leave the life of jewels and riches for something else, something more simple.

"Didn't you just refer to yourself as a strange man in puffy pants?" She questioned instead of giving an answer. Her eyebrow raised as she watched him and couldn't help but laugh a little. As insane as it might have been to go off with a stranger with weird puffy pants, it wouldn't be her last choice. He seemed kind enough and it wasn't like the alternative of going back to the castle with her hateful family would be more appealing.

Speaking of, she was sure it was about time she head back. She didn't want to be late getting back and changing. The last thing she needed that night was a strict ruling from her father about being late to important dinners-even if tonight was just a normal dinner. Still, she was quite interested in this man. If he did plan on sticking around, maybe she could make a new friend. Even if small adventuring stayed around this kingdom, it may be nice to know someone outside of the castle.

"I should be getting back. I have some.. chores and stuff," she said, pulling herself off of the ground. She but the inside of her cheek, looking around at the nearly empty area. Not many came around here. It would be a good place to meet again, and the tugging feeling inside of her told her that they should. "I'll be back here this afternoon, after the sun goes down. Maybe we can meet back again?" She asked.

Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

Now that got a snort of amusement out of Levi, okay so touche to that one she wasn't wrong. Though then she stood up from where she sat in the water and annoucned she had to leave; but not without letting him know she'd be back later this night. He raised an eyebrow and also stood up from the ground he was on, gave him a chance to find food around here and maybe even some sort of work to help him out a bit. Human life was so weird, working for means to live instead of just living freely with only care being to survive. Suppose working did mean survival..whatever Levis' thoughts still stood.

"Oh so we are trusting the man and his fashionable pants? Alright, Adi, sounds like a plan to me; I'll see you back here after sun down," Levi agreed to her suggestion and smiled. It was a weird feeling in his chest he got from being around her and part of him didn't wanna leave without her. Maybe it was her more so free spirit that attracted him; a like minded person and all that nonsense. Regardless; he looked forward to seeing the brunette again and possibly having a more lively adventure in the kingdom.

In the meantime, after watching her walk off to where she lived, Levi decided to head into town. Quickly finding a butcher shop that needed help with lifting, chopping and the like of meats, only after riffling through their trash can foor scraps as embaressing as that sounded, he found himself in a whirlwind of being hired. Mainly due to him eating out of their trash, them taking pity on him, and offering him a place to stay, food to eat and a job all in one. Honestly this place was much more friendly than the other kingdoms cause by now he'd have been kicked out for some sort of stupid prank or just being an outsider was the problem.

So the time spent went by fairly quickly, and thankfully ended just in time for the sun to go down. Thanking the kind couple for their kindness in letting him stay with them for a few days and work for them; Levi headed back down to the river. Things were looking pretty up for him as humans where hospitable creatures, and he just had to hope they wouldn't kill him in his sleep either.

code by sloane

C2416686-34DB-4E56-9E9D-D19679E3AAFC.png
Adelaide

"Trust? Not sure about that. But you do have some interesting stories," she mused back. After a brief farewell, Adi was off on her way back to the castle. Sneaking back into the castle was much harder than sneaking out. There wasn't always someone she could hide with to come in since the guards usually examined everyone very well, so she made her own secret one way path in near the back of the castle.

It was hidden by shrubs and trees in the back entrance where no one was ever around. Since you couldn't see it from the inside or get out from the inside walls, no one ever noticed it in their inspections of the castle.

The rest of her day was uneventful. She hurriedly changed into her formal dress again, switched her shoes for the jeweled heels rather than the worn flats, and let her hair fall past her shoulders again, triple checking for any leaves or grass that may have landed in her curls. Most of dinner consisted of political talk about the kingdoms and renegotiating territories.

Of course her father mentioned thoughts of suitors coming to meet her- always trying to find a good husband for her so that one day she could rule beside him, rather than alone. In reality, she knew it was mostly because he was afraid she'd ruin the "hard work" he put into the kingdom. He wanted her to marry someone who had the same plans and ideas as he did. She hated that idea.

Sneaking out at night was much easier than during the day. Although it wasn't completely dark out, she had retired herself for the night and knew no one would expect her until morning. She packed a small satchel after changing into the same clothes from earlier, but also bringing along a bag full of other clothes and goodies she had collected while out on the town. Once she got past all the late night interactions in the village, she found her way back to the watering hole she had taken the stranger- Levi.

Adi sat her bag out, spreading her things. She didn't bring much, but she did bring some other clothes she had that needed washed. She couldn't toss them in with her basket at the castle, so she brought them to one of the ladies in the village who she paid well to clean and dry them. She had already dropped those off along the way, and now her bag only had a couple books, some writing utensils, a small drawing journal and a couple cups. She had also brought along somethings she thought Levi might use. He did say he was starting over away from his family, after all.

Seeing him approach, Adi waved at him as she sat, digging through the satchel. "I was wondering if you'd show up. I was afraid I brought all of this for nothing," she joked, tossing him a pair of fabric pants . "I thought you could use something other than puffy pants if you're going to stick around here. I got them from a shop in town and they looked about your size," she answered before he could ask what they were. Digging more in her bag, she also handed him two shirts she had brought from her home- neither fancy, but both in tact and able to keep someone covered. "And I think.." she said, mostly to herself while she continued digging in the bag. "Ah-ha," she said, pulling the two cups out.

"Don't think too much of it all. I just figured you could use them," she added, knowing some people didn't take to gifts very well. Sometimes because of pride and other times just because. Either way, she was hard to say no to- she didn't accept it.

She used the metal cups to scoop water into, taking a drink from one and extending the other to Levi. "So, manage to keep yourself occupied for the day?" She asked, putting the rest of her satchel behind her.

Last edited:
Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

Seeing her already there made him smile, should've expected her to show up before he did. Though before Levi could even get a hello or how id your day go in she was already handing him stuff. Pants anhd two shirts, and he looked down at them in his hands like he had never seen clothing before. Why where humans so kind? Why would they allow themselves to be so- friendly and caring to somene who could easily harm them without a second thought? Levi made a mental note to bring her something the next time they met; perhaps a necklace of some sort? He could even make himself from wood and the like. Yeah seemed like a good idea.

"Thank you, Adelaide, that is actually quite kind of you to do," He said and went to join her at the watering hole, accepting the cup of water from her and took a thankful sip of it. Fresh and clean water; delicious, "Oh yes, this place is much friendlier to that of strangers than the other kingdom or well the local butcher shop definitely is. They had caught me going through their trash and decided I would make a good employee with how strong I am, I had been snapping ripped off a rack, and they gave me a place to stay for the next few days,"

Levi gave a smile as he spoke as it was pretty exciting to have a place to stay and also meals for himself. He was starting to get the hang of this human thing if he did say so himself. Making a friend in Adi, getting a job of some sort and really settling in the kingdom quite well. "How about you? Anything exciting happen on your end of things?"

code by sloane

E70DD51C-FA5B-4877-9AE6-F0B32A078C56.png
Adelaide

"Oh, it's nothing. I just figured it might help you out for a bit. Besides, wearing the same clothes around town for several days won't earn you an extra credit points with the locals," Adi joked. She listened to him talk about his new job and a place to stay. It seemed like a really good set up for him and she was pretty proud to know there were such kind people in the kingdom, especially to new faces.

"That sounds like such a good set up. I'm glad they were able to get you a place set up then," she responded, taking another drink of her water and sitting it beside her on the ground. Adi crossed her legs crossing while she faced him, thinking about what she could tell him for her day without letting her secret slip out. "It was a pretty boring day. Just had some chores to catch up on and ate dinner. My family is very.. strict, so it's hard to miss meals with them," she shrugged.

"Although mine wasn't quite as exciting as yours, I'm wondering what kind of things we could do tonight to change that," she said, finishing her drink and hoping up. "I guess I still haven't shown you around town much, but it's much easier to do that when it isn't so crowded," she said. "So, what do you say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

Ah, that kind of strict family. From what she had told him earlier of her family he wasn't too surprised that meals where a must-have or else. Though it did seem like a very uneventful day for her and he was happy to change that when she offered they go around town. "Of course, I'd love to see the night life. Maybe a bar or two, that is something people do right? Drink and do all sorts of weird habits?" He mused to her, also standing up from where he sat on the ground.

"What sort of place do you wanna go to first? I'm thinking downtown or maybe a shop or two?" Levi offered to her ideas of what the could do. He wasn't sure if anything was even open at this time of night, but it was worth a shot in offering? Humans where weird. They had a sleep schedule and hours in which they where active in doing jobs. The mountains ran all through the day and night without stopping because some people couldn't get to certain places within the normal time span. It was really quite interesting to witness; humans where interesting beings.

code by sloane

A5F77EE1-C162-44F1-A881-B81CDD62044A.png
Adelaide

Adi thought about what kind of trouble they could get into. She did enjoy going to the bars around town, even if this late they would only be filled with drunken men and lonely women. "I'm not sure about weird habits, but a drink might sound nice," she answered, standing up. Wiping any dirt and debris off of her from the ground, she tossed her satchel over her shoulder and glanced to him as he spewed ideas.

"Let's see what we can find. Not sure what will be open tonight," she said. "Let's start downtown and maybe grab a drink or two — then we can figure out where to go from there. Besides, much more fun when there's some liquor in our veins," she mused, smirking a bit. The brunette started off walking, hiding her satchel in a tree hole before leading Levi towards the downtime life.

It was not extremely lively, but several bars still had their neon lights lit up so she chose the most interesting looking one and lead her new friend up the concrete steps. "Let's see what they have to offer, shall we?" She asked, glancing at Levi from over her shoulder. Once entering she found a couple empty bar seats and hopped up on one.

Dragon Of The Mountain
mood
Neutral.
outfit
Puffy Pants and A Vest.
mentions
mentions over here.

Leviathan.

Suppose what she said was true, but Levi had never really drank before. Alcohol tended to be bad for dragons stomachs, like dogs or cats, and it wasn't like he actively went out to bars. So, he just followed Adi like a little lost puppy as they walked the streets. They where relatively quiet wth some bars still open and it was weird compared to the hustle and bustle of just a few hours ago. Watching her choose a random spot to go into he followed suit and sat down beside her at the bar. Looking around at the different patrons, the drinks behind the bar, the bar tender, and the amount of old signage that littered the walls.

"Humans sure are strange," Levi muttered to himself and then his attention turned back to Adi, "What sort of drink do you usually order at a place like this?" He'd assume something not too heavy? That was a thing right? Fruity and non-fruity drinks? This seemed like a bad place to be for him and his extreme lack of knowledge on human culture.

code by sloane

A0917134-59EA-4840-8F5F-424D6FA374F5.png
Adelaide

There was music playing in the background, just loud enough to make out the words but not loud enough to cover up conversation. Adi glanced over towards Levi again when he spoke up. She raised an eyebrow and grabbed a mint from the trap in front of them, popping it in her mouth. "You haven't been to a bar before?" She asked. Honestly, she hadn't been more than twice and only drank once, but she was still a little surprised.

"Maybe a Jack and Coke or something with a fruity taste. I like the tequila sunrises, but I've only ever had that and some wine I snuck from my family's cellar," she admitted with a chuckle. "You definitely don't want anything very strong if you don't drink often. You can hardly taste the alcohol in what I drink. Let's try that first," she laughed a little. The last thing she needed was for either of them to be drunk. She did need to be back before sunrise and she had no idea where Levi was staying so he needed to be able to find his way there. "I've heard beer taste nasty but it isn't strong either."

After asking for their drinks, Adi slid a few dollars across the bar to the woman mixing their drinks and turned to look around the bar. The music was coming from a box in the corner where a few older gents were rotating who chose the next playlist. There weren't many people there so there were plenty empty tables and booths. "You know what, can we also get some fries?" She asked to bartender. "From what I remember the fries are amazing here," she said with a smile. If they were going to sit and drink then they might as well enjoy some fries while they were at it.