HaydenLavisky and Devilcake

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jayken nodded slowly, then leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Hannes' cheek. "Alright. Were you...able to eat?" He asked with a small tilt of his head.

"I know you came out here with me...and it's been a while so lunch should be over." He said, a frown on his lips at the thought of taking Hannes away from his food.

Hannes felt his cheek heat up a little under the gentle touch of Jayken's lips and his skin kept tingling a little even after he had pulled away. It made him smile a little and he supposed that was a good sign, it was how he wanted things to be.

Even as Jayken spoke to him with some concern Hannes smile didn't really falter. It was sweet that Jayken cared about that

"Honestly, food is probably the last thing on mind right now" Hannes assured his friend, or well maybe not friend anymore, but referring to him as boyfriend seemed as a huge step even in his head so Hannes settled with friend for then, "So don't worry about it, alright"

Then he sighed a little and leaned his head against Jayken's, just looking out over the water for a moment. The topic of lunch being over reminded Hannes that they wouldn't be alone on the pier for much longer.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Hannes suggested, he'd rather be alone with Jayken, undisturbed by both strangers and friends, and very few would spend such a nice day inside, "we could play cards or something"

Jayken looked up at the older male, then nodded with a small smile. "Sure, do you wanna go in my or your room? Or just the cabin?" He asked as he tilted his head slightly so it was resting against the older's.

"We could do whatever. I have a few things to do in my room, but if you'd rather stay somewhere else." He said with a light shrug, then slowly took Hannes' hand in his.

Even though he was a very shy person, he really liked physical contact with people, since he hadn't gotten it very often as a child. So he was a bit of a touchy-feely person.

"Yeah let's go to your room" Hannes agreed and stood up, carefully pulling Jayken up with him as he had intertwined their fingers, "I honestly don't care what we do or where, I just don't really feel like being disturbed."

They started walking towards the cabin and Hannes kept holding Jayken's hand swaying it slightly back and forth. He decided he liked the affectionate contact. Of course, Hannes liked being close to friends as well so it the positive feeling didn't do much in terms of figuring things out this time.

Maybe he'd just stop actively trying to figure things out and just let it happen from now on. Hannes would really like that, but knowing himself he would have a hard time not over thinking things.

Jayken nodded, thanking Hannes for helping him up before heading towards the group cabin. Once they had reached inside, JAyken walked to his room and opened the door, letting Hannes inside before he closed the door behind him.

He walked over to the bed and hopped up onto it, letting out a hum. "So, what would you like to do? Cards, movies?" He asked as he looked up at Hannes with a smile on his lips.

Hannes clapped his hands together once and said "movies please", thinking it was an excellent idea. Then he joined Jayken on his bed. That would be just as cozy as when they had napped because it had Jayken in it.

"I don't even know what you like to watch," Hannes said, it was the main reason he got so excited about watching something, it was a chance to get to know the other a little better, "tell me!"

Jayken nodded, hopping up from the bed for a moment and walking over to retrieve his laptop. He climbed back onto the bed next to Hannes and opened the laptop, typing in his password and clicking on his files.

"I like horror movies mostly, but I have a secret pleasure for animation movies." He said with a soft chuckle, looking up at Hannes with a grin. "So what would you prefer?"

"I don't so why animated movies would need to be a guilty pleasure," Hannes said somewhat thoughtfully, "They tend to be kind of cool, then again people say I'm pretty childish sometimes so that might be why"

Hannes finished but then realized he hadn't really answered the question properly.

"I don't care either way,I don't have too much of a preference since I don't really watch too many movies, to begin with," Hannes explained, opting to ramble on rather than to just give a quick answer, "I usually don't have enough of an attention span to sit through a two hour movie alone."

It was true he was more of a TV-show kind of guy since the episodes were shorter

"I blame ADD" he continued with a chuckle, he supposed now was as good time as any for Jayken to find out about that even if it usually wasn't too hard for people to guess that was the case, "but it might honestly just be a me thing"

Jayken chuckled and nodded, actually liking that Hannes seemed to ramble at times. It made up for his quietness, so he never minded. "How about a horror movie first, then? Light's Out is a good one." He said as he clicked on the file and started the movie, though paused it before the actual movie started.

"I don't mind you having ADD, though, if you do have it. I have a small case of it, but movies always relax me and such." He said with a light shrug.

Hannes hadn't thought Jayken would mind, and he obviously wouldn't if he had it himself, people usually didn't mind at all, to be honest. The only time it really was a problem was at school.

"Yeah I just thought I'd tell you," Hannes said with a shrug "If we're going to try this I mean,"

He gave Jayken a small and maybe slightly shy smile, before hijacking the laptop temporarily to put on the movie back on.

"I also want to point out that I haven't watched a horror movie in like four years so I have no idea if I still find them as scary as I used to"

Jayken nodded a bit and sat beside the older male, listening to him as he spoke. "Horror movies have always been my favorite, even if they scare the crap out of me or not. Some of them are just really stupid." He said with a soft chuckle.

Once Hannes had stolen the computer, he scooted a bit closer to him and rest his head on the older's shoulder, pulling up the blanket so they both could move under the covers if they wanted to, which Jayken did.

"When I do watch movies I'm more of a superheroes-guy," Hannes told Jayken, a little distracted by how close he was but it didn't take him long to get used to it and join him under the covers.

And Hannes was glad he did join him because he could already feel the atmosphere of the movie playing start to affect him, even just knowing that scary things were to come later on. He supposed there was a reason he hadn't really watched a horror movie since he was fourteen.

"I think my fondness for superhero movies might just have to do with the fact that there's a lot of very hot guys in them" Hannes said with a chuckle, eyes not really moving from the screen, "but there's generally a pretty nice mix of humor and action in them that I like as well"

Jayken chuckled, listening to Hannes. "So you're the kind of guy that likes watching movies cause they're funny and the hot guys are just a bonus?" He asked as he grinned. "I'm actually the same, though. Vin Diesal and Robert Downey Jr. are the best." He said as he leaned his head onto Hannes' shoulder, keeping his eyes on the screen.

He glanced up at the male, though, noticing the tension. "You okay? We can change it if you want." He said with a small smile gracing his lips as he watched the male.

"wow excuse you" Hannes said sounding offended as a joke, "are you saying I seem scared? Well I can inform you that I am not, in fact, scared. At all."

of course, the very opposite was true. Hannes was scared. Not terribly so, maybe a little unsettled at best, simply because the movie hadn't gotten enough of a chance to be all too scary yet. He'd probably get way more scared later on, and when he was supposed to sleep that night. But that was a problem for later and he wasn't backing down from this now.

"My pride refuses to let you change the movie" Hannes chuckled "but I'm still blaming you if I can't sleep too night"

Jayken let out a laugh and shook his head. "Alright, keep your pride. You know you're welcome to stay here if you're...uncomfortable with going back to your own room by yourself." He said with a chuckle, having to switch the word 'scared' to 'uncomfortable'.

"Just watch the movie. If you get frightened, then you can latch onto me." He said, then looked towards the computer screen so they could watch the movie.

Hannes pulled another slightly offended face, although still very much appreciating Jayken's offers, he knew he'd probably have to take him up on the one about staying in his room though, and then proceeded to try to watch the film.

Hannes much preferred watching movies with other people, it felt like a much more engaging pastime when you spent time talking about going on and laughing at each other's expressions and reactions to what was going on on screen.

Or in Hannes case, spend time repeatedly telling characters not to do stupid things, only for them to do the things he didn't want them to do while also jumping a little every time anything that could maybe be considered a jumpscare, which probably was very amusing to watch.

Every time he got scared he felt himself moving a little closer to Jayken, it gave him some comfort, and after a little while he truly had taken up the other on his offer and was basically latched on to him with how close he were.

Jayken was surprised that Hannes had actually latched onto him during the movie. Once it was over, he looked over to the older male with a soft smile. "Are you okay, Hannes?" He asked, his voice soft and caring.

He knew Hannes had gotten scared during the movie, so he felt it upon himself to comfort him, since he was the one that had chosen the movie. It was a really dumb movie, in his opinion, but it did have some scary moments.

"Yeah I'm fine" Hannes said sarcastically, "Scarred for life, but you know fine"

He was over exaggerating quite a lot for the joke, a little embarrassed over how scared he had gotten and not really used to the kind of tender concern Jayken was showing.

"Maybe I just wanted an excuse to get closer to you" Hannes then chuckled a little warmer while cuddling a little closer as to prove the point. He hadn't really put any thought to his action other than 'I am scared, I need someone to be close to', but hey, he wasn't going to pass up on a moment to jokingly flirt a little now that he could.

It was something he usually did with people, not matter who they were really, friends or people he was interested in, but he had actively avoided it with Jayken, so concerned with not wanting him to think he was just befriending him to get something out of it that he had been holding back.

Jayken chuckled and shook his head slightly. "Stop exaggerating or I'll put another one on. One that I, myself, think it scary." He said with a grin, though quieted down a moment later.

He would never actually do that to Hannes, he was simply joking. But that wasn't what was on his mind right now. What was was the fact that they were very close, and Hannes' lips were only an inch away.

Jayken let out a soft breath, leaning forward just a little and brushing his lips over the corner of Hannes' so only half of their lips touched. After, his eyes widened in realization of what he did and quickly sat up.

He scrambled to get up, squeaking an apology to the older male before practically running to his bathroom and shutting himself inside. He hadn't meant to make it awkward! It was just so hard to resist in that moment that he couldn't hold himself back.

Hannes eyes widened in surprise as soon as Jayken's lips touched his in a brief kiss. Or well it didn't really have the chance to be a proper kiss before Jayken was of the bed and locked into the bathroom.

Hannes sat completely still though, save for a hand that he slowly moved up to the place where Jayken's lips had just been. In a way he wished that Jayken had stayed for a little while longer, but getting a moment to reflect over what had happened was probably for the better.

He wasn't really sure what to think, sure they had decided to try the whole relationship thing, and relationships usually meant kissing, but Jayken had had a little longer than Hannes to reflect over his feelings, while Hannes as early as that very day had realized there might be something else.

That didn't mean he hadn't liked it though, the sensation of the other's lips so close to his had left his stomache full with butterflies and had Jayken not disappeared he was sure he would have smiled at him and told him it was totally okay. Which he probably needed to do now, anyways. So he got up from the bed and walked over the bathroom door and knocked on the door.

"Jayken" he started carefully, "It's okay I don't mind, please come out"

• Love
Reactions: Average_Life