Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

@CelestialCellar How about Lincoln and Quinton being friends? Quincy and Lindsay being friends since their popular?

I agree with both of those statements. I actually was busy updating post 1, I haven't got to updating my relationships yet.

alright, my character relationships are up-to-date. And I think that the first post is as well. Let me know if you spot any problems with your characters!

I don't think i saw Quincy there, should he have his own room for now?

I just added him to room assignments, and he and Eliza both have their own rooms until we get a couple of new characters. Consider him temporarily privileged. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Eliza is a free spirit! lol

@CelestialCellar Axel's info was updated by the way he has relationships up and Rose's relationships were updated as well

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Eliza: -Walks up in the club like-
19870-Free-Spirit.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
Yes that is Eliza lol

Not a problem hun ^^

Well it's 2AM where I live so if I don't go to sleep now I'll start seeing things rofl, goodnite.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
That Blind Guy

3863a70e1d48b048134000086e7fdedb.jpg

"I may not be able to see you in general, but I can definitely see through your words."

Name: "..Iris Miller. And yes, I'm very aware I have a girly name.."
Grade: "Freshman..I know, I don't look the part.."
Sexuality: "Ahh...straight.." Gay. Deep in the closet.
Position: "I'm not quite sure.. I'm new here, so.." Soon to be with the populars due to his gorgeous looks.

Personality: "I've been told I'm really soft spoken, and I zone out a lot. At my other school, back in Georgia, the guys
said I had feminine features and that it fit my girly name.. I guess I have a girlish smile, and I get easily flustered..
I dunno honestly. Apparently I get really... rowdy when drunk. So parties must be fun.."
History: "My history? Well... I grew up in a small home with 2 little brothers and a little sister. My mum was a nice
woman who worked up at the hospital as a nurse, and I had a nice childhood. But I started to lose my vision at the age
of 12, and lost it completely when I turned 14. So, I've only been blind for a good 2 years. I got picked on a lot
at my school, and since I had long hair and slight feminine features, that didn't really help..
Anyway, my mum moved us away from Georgia, and now I'm attending Hawthorne. Hopefully people are a bit more...accepting.."

Strengths: "I guess I'm pretty straight forward, and loyal to those I trust. I can adapt to tough situations."
Weaknesses: "I'm pretty careless at times. And alcohol really brings out a side of me I don't like showing.."
Habits: "Blushing. It is seriously the worst. I blush a lot, and this just adds on to my "girly" appearance."
Secrets: "Uhhh..."
Iris is gay, and once hooked up with a guy in the 8th grade after getting drunk with merely 4 beers.
He is terrified that he'll meet the guy he hooked up with, and exploit his secret about being gay.
Iris is reaalllyyy wild when drunk, and flirtatious at that.
He once showed up at school intoxicated, and barfed in the middle of the hallway.
His little sister died of heart cancer.
He's terrified of water, and can't step foot in a hospital.
Talent: "I can write..I usually write songs and sing them..but I can do poetry as well."
Extra Curricular: "I'm taking piano lessons.."

Schedule:

Core

ENG301: American Literature
MTH400: Calculus
SCI: Chemistry
HST302: U.S. Government

Fine Art

ART010: Fine Art
MUS196: Orchestra

Electives

ENG030: Creative Writing
OTH036: Gothic Literature

Relationships
"I don't really know anyone yet.."
OPEN

The Rebel

x_77a77d61.jpeg

"It's either I could care less, or I care too much. There's no in between."

Name: "Aye! I'm Nico Shwerts."
Grade: "I'm a junior. Been here a wee bit."
Sexuality: "Pansexual. Gender doesn't bug me."
Position: "I hang with whoever I please."

Personality: "I guess I'm pretty outgoing in some ways, and serious in others. I like to cause a ruckus at the school,
and pranks are always up my sleeve. I'd advise staying on good terms with me, because I won't hesitate to sneak
into your room at night and draw on you with sharpie."
History: "Uh..no."

(( Will roleplay it out~ ))
Strengths: "I'm pretty tough, but I'm also caring. I don't like causing fights, but I will if needed. I'm observant."
Weaknesses: "I get in trouble a lot. And I don't do well in stressful situations."
Habits: "Smoking and drinking. I tend to move my tongue across my bottom lip when troubled."
Secrets: "..."
He's very claustrophobic, and he hates crowds.
He hooked up with a prep back in freshmen year.
He's totally crushing on Lincoln.
He is very dependable on his twin sister, Jake.
Nico is scared of ropes. Don't ask why.
Talent: "I can sing and draw pretty damn well. I also have a knack for playing the guitar."
Extra Curricular: "Singing lessons and Art lessons."

Schedule:

Core

ENG401: AP Lit
MTH122: Algebra I
SCI: Chemistry
HST201: U.S. History

Fine Arts

ART101: Intro to Drawing
ART020: Music Appreciation

Electives

ENG030: Creative Writing
Early Release

Relationships

| Likes |
"Quinton is definitely my best friend. We get in loads of trouble, but all in fun."
"Rose is another good friend of mine."
"I mean...who can't like Axel?"
"Anna is cool as well. He hair's bad ass."
"Me and William get along pretty good. He's cool."
"I personally find Fiona adorable."

| Dislikes/Hates |
"Ashton is..a bitch. I hate how she picks on my sister so much.."
"Lindsay is the same, perhaps even worse.."
"Trent...I have lots of things I can say about Trent.."
"Quincy...just seems sketchy..I dunno..We butt heads a lot."

| Crush |
"Er...I...umm.."
Lincoln

• Love
-Sighhhh- All I need now is Ashton, and a sister for Justice. Back to work for me~
Hehe take your time Tart, you don't have to create a CS for Quincy's sister tonight, tyt

The Careless Girl

4coLlsSt8xc.jpg

"I'd voice my opinion, but honestly, why bother."

Name: "Skylar Lambert, but just call me Skye."
Grade: "12th grade. Almost out of here!"
Sexuality: "Straight as a circle."
Position: "Unlike my brother, I really don't have a group. I chill with who I want."

Personality: "Eh, I've been described as sarcastic and friendly, but I'd prefer the term 'average'. I mean.. I'm
not the most interesting person you'll meet, but I guess I have a few quirks and edges to me."
History: (( Read Quin's ))

Strengths: "I have the whole 'I could care less' vibe going around. I'm pretty manipulative."
Weaknesses: "I'm awfully stubborn, and I hate being told no. I tend to ramble."
Habits: "Tucking my hair behind my ear. I like to bite my straw when drinking."
Secrets: "Well aren't you nosy.."
Skye freaks out randomly, and she depends on her twin brother tremendously.
She's actually really innocent, and hasn't smoked nor drank.
She is crushing on Anna hugely.
Skye is really clingy to her brother, and is often seen around him.
She keeps a diary filled with a lot of juicy secrets.

Talent: "I've pretty much mastered the Clarinet. I'm currently learning piano."
Extra Curricular: "I like to play soccer."

Schedule:

Core

Lit Analysis & Comp
Algebra II
Free Period
U.S History

Fine Arts

ART010: Fine Art
Band

Electives

Creative Writing
Early Release

Relationships:

| Likes |
"Rose is a good friend of mine. Then again, she's nice to most people."
"Me and Fiona get along nicely. We often go shopping."
"William is another good friend of mine. We chat a lot."
"Actually, I'm pretty much cool with everyone.."

| Dislikes/Hate |
"Don't even mention Ashton or Lindsay's names in my presence."
"Trent gets on my last nerve."

| Crush |
"Um...well....Anna.."
OPEN

• Love
Thanks haha! I also got another guy up, That Blind Guy, and Nico. Hope you don't mind me having 5, but Justice needed a sister. I picture Skye and Hayden being best friends. I just didn't put her in the relationships, since I believe she's new? -Going back to check..-

And I'm about to get Ashton done. And I'll finally have these character sheet up. -victory dance-