Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Does anyone wanna make a cs for Skye (Quins sister)? If not i could make a cs for her

@Justice_20 That is like the most pics I have ever seen on a cs lol

Since Trent is QB and Quin is Receiver and seniors they should be like best buds. The two big men on campus rofl.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Haha yeah that is my fiery red head that is now for Lincoln

Alright under relationships I put best buds with Quin for Trent.

@CelestialCellar when you get back on, I add Quin to Trent's relationship on cs.

So they're together? And I may...but I don't think I am allowed 5 characters lmao

So they're together? And I may...but I don't think I am allowed 5 characters lmao
okay well I'll wait and see if anyone wants to make one and be her, but if no one claims her by the end of the night then I'll make a cs for her!

Not yet cause Eliza is a transfer student just starting her Junior year there with her cousin and its going to develop

Rofl now he's offline.

Good luck on that. While I work on intro posts for Trent and Jax.

@Justice_20 ah screw it. I'll make the sister. How do you want her to be?
All you need to put is that she is his twin, i put that she got in by her talent with the clarinet, but you could change it if you want

Alrighty, so I'm free to do as I wish besides those things? :3 @Justice_20
Yup, you don't have to put a history since My character pretty much sums it up for them both

My intro posts are up, not the best with intros but I think I did a good job. Lol David and Jax are roomies.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
AHHH, I am going to make my MMA fighter, good luck I pray for whoever she is roomed with, and just you wait and see, she will be awesome

I cam back to so many posts! I've added all of the new characters to the first post, and I'm about to add the updates as well.

I'm going to update my character relationships on some of my characters to contribute, if anyone wants to check them out & tell me what they think.