Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

I totally aced it!!

Anyway, @Sashakiki suggested that rather than move the entire RP over to the group, we should just move the OOC threads there and keep the IC thread in the forum. I don't want to lose all of our progress so we're going to do that. I'm gonna just make the group public and link it here so everyone can join.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@CelestialCellar wasn't sure if you wanted me to post Peace's CS here or in the group but I did post all of my characters in the group ^~^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CelestialCellar
That's perfect, @Little_Ghost98!
I was actually hoping that everyone could repost their CS(s) there so we can stop using this thread. xD

Ah, I'll switch over to the new OOC thread in the group then. But while I'm here, I'll have posts up soon. I had a long day.....ugh....

I do not have an invite and the link for it isnt working for me

i click it and this is what i get

IwakuRoleplay.com - Error
We are sorry. You do not have enough privileges to view this group.

I went to check my groups and I had the invite stupid me... gah I am so freaking sleepy

Don't worry about it. I actually forgot to pull the group off private after I got everything running, so that's also my bad.

yeah kinda threw me off lol

I apologize for not being online as long as I should've been, however, duty called in real life and I grew extremely busy.
I still want to participate and will try to finish my character form as soon as possible if you'll still have me
~

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Of course (:
Things happen, I know all too well.

HA is still accepting! Message me or check out our OOC Group page here!

Also, check out our website here! We've got lots of OOC games and activities, some of which directly impact the IC plot, so check it out!